Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
oh great, now I’ve got that song stuck in my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Lol "heat makes things hotter" nice insight genius

Also it's definitely him talking to himself. Both of them have the same weird overuse of commas

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Goons complaining about a girl into hentai wearing a latex varia suit. I am truly in awe of the inceldom on display here

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
That ain't a girl.
It's a ghola tube.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Waffle House posted:

Goons complaining about a girl into hentai wearing a latex varia suit. I am truly in awe of the inceldom on display here

What is this Opposite Day or something? The fact we DON'T like hentai pedo means we're incels? :psyduck:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Waffle House posted:

gently caress off

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Waffle House posted:

excuse me, i'm a volcel :colbert:

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Tesla stock in free fall today. Looks like the institutional investors stopped buying.

THOT PATROL
Nov 16, 2017
what if, we did not comment incessantly on how fuckable or sexually mature this woman’s body is, in the thread about her boyfriend’s garbage business and personal life choices

what if, we saw a pic of a woman who is clearly dealing with insane drug & body image issues, and likely just recently got the poo poo beat out of her by that boyfriend, and did not immediately begin to discuss whether or our dicks were erect, and whether it was good or bad for other dicks to be erect

:thunkher:

also wait hold up when did this 420k reservations figure happen? bc if it’s post-SEC, then holy poo poo lol

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Stock down 5% today. Along with the Nasdaq. No bottom in sight. It’s looking like a massacre.

:stare:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Lote posted:

No bottom in sight.

*ahem* did you not read Thot Patrol’s post!? :mad:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Waffle House posted:

That’s a zero suit you Philistine.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Lote posted:

Tesla stock in free fall today. Looks like the institutional investors stopped buying.

Everything's in free fall, not just TSLA.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

orcinus posted:

Everything's in free fall, not just TSLA.

Tesla had been going up and not moving in line with Nasdaq over the past 2 weeks. Looked like a large institution was buying it up.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

What is this Opposite Day or something? The fact we DON'T like hentai pedo means we're incels? :psyduck:

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Oh man I've just realised we've got to the "protect Sandi roberts" stage of car citizen

I love this thread!!

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

THOT PATROL posted:

what if, we did not comment incessantly on how fuckable or sexually mature this woman’s body is, in the thread about her boyfriend’s garbage business and personal life choices

what if, we saw a pic of a woman who is clearly dealing with insane drug & body image issues, and likely just recently got the poo poo beat out of her by that boyfriend, and did not immediately begin to discuss whether or our dicks were erect, and whether it was good or bad for other dicks to be erect

:thunkher:

also wait hold up when did this 420k reservations figure happen? bc if it’s post-SEC, then holy poo poo lol

Literally nobody until you mentioned her fuckability lol. People said she looks like a child and her room is messy

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

I love how this seems like an unsolvable problem for twitter

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

THOT PATROL posted:

lol nice meltdown bro

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hentai Jihadist posted:

Oh man I've just realised we've got to the "protect Sandi roberts" stage of car citizen

I love this thread!!

username/triple post combo tho

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
Coworker picked up his Model 3 last monday.
Told him to check it out thoroughly.
He said no problem, already have 3 checklists.

Fast forward today's team meeting:

quote:

I may have to jump out early. There’s a guy working on my car outisde (mobile ftw) and I will need to help

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Waffle House posted:

username/triple post combo tho

I forget which drunken IK gave me this username but I think it might make me hard to take seriously as a heavyweight intellectual

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hentai Jihadist posted:

I forget which drunken IK gave me this username but I think it might make me hard to take seriously as a heavyweight intellectual

Sir these are the SomethingAwful forums, there exists no such thing as a heavyweight intellectual ‘round these parts.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lote posted:

Stock down 5% today. Along with the Nasdaq. No bottom in sight. It’s looking like a massacre.

:stare:

Massacre is relative, TSLA was at 250 a month ago, it's 340 now. So either musk's ouster is saving the company, or traders genuinely believe these bullshit fudged accounting reports.

E: Oh, and Tesla's issuing a ton of junk bonds; famous for a mini-crash in the 80s and one of the sources of the 2008 crash.

red19fire has issued a correction as of 18:29 on Nov 12, 2018

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Dressing up as hot video game characters makes up for any personal issues in a woman

can't you see that, you drat nerds?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More like CAR citizen

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Hentai Jihadist posted:

lol

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

I become more and more convinced that if he gets to a criminal trial, his lawyers are going to claim he's developmentally disabled and is unfit to stand trial

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

orcinus posted:

Coworker picked up his Model 3 last monday.
Told him to check it out thoroughly.
He said no problem, already have 3 checklists.

Fast forward today's team meeting:

love when i'm waiting for my car at meineke and the repair guy waves me in to help out

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Plank Walker posted:

love when i'm waiting for my car at meineke and the repair guy waves me in to help out

hahaha what is this Mickey Mouse bullshit

“here hold this” :laffo:

never have I ever

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Boner Pill Connoisseur posted:

they don't care
just like the nazi problem, unless a regulator says "Yo, we're holding you liable" or they see enough people and advertisers leave their service they're glad to keep taking the money for promoting it and the checks from advertisers for the aggregate data

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

BioMe posted:

Dressing up as hot video game characters makes up for any personal issues in a woman

can't you see that, you drat nerds?
What are White Knights? How many of them were there?

The term “White Knight” has a number of definitions, depending upon the person using the term (mainly Elon Musk) and the circumstances of its use. At its base, though, the term was used to denote a crisis within Musktown Central and the possibility of mass death during or as a result of a crisis. While Musk may have described pedo-defense drills via varia-suit dress rehearsals in the U.S. as White Knights – as some observers, including im depressed lol in his book, FElon, have written – it wasn’t until the mass migration to Musktown that members of the Tesla became well-acquainted with the concept.

Of course, Veteran's Day was the final White Knight.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

im depressed lol posted:

What are White Knights? How many of them were there?

The term “White Knight” has a number of definitions, depending upon the person using the term (mainly Elon Musk) and the circumstances of its use. At its base, though, the term was used to denote a crisis within Musktown Central and the possibility of mass death during or as a result of a crisis. While Musk may have described pedo-defense drills via varia-suit dress rehearsals in the U.S. as White Knights – as some observers, including im depressed lol in his book, FElon, have written – it wasn’t until the mass migration to Musktown that members of the Tesla became well-acquainted with the concept.

Of course, Veteran's Day was the final White Knight.

wow these QAnon posts are just getting weirder and weirder by the day.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
say what you will THOT PATROL but theres something kinda creepy about going on about how great anime is on your own/your girlfriends accounts, then posting loli hentai, then having your girlfriend look like a loli. especially when you sound and act and build your brand in the image of an its-ephebophilia-i-swear redditor. if the shoe fits.

underage at the vape shop has issued a correction as of 21:18 on Nov 12, 2018

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder what that something might be. . .

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

the pedophile thing was projection all along ??

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

how do people keep falling for this?

if you want to watch for yourself

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

how do people keep falling for this?

if you want to watch for yourself

People are real dumb, OP.

Now whether the bitcoin scam victims are dumber than the typical tesla buyer...

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Okay the last three of these I've seen have been UK fashion labels or retailers - that's one hell of a coincidence unless all of them are using the same social media management people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ko_strad/status/1062042364427014145?s=20