Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Little help here?

Those are some real lame stickers for a tool chest is what I'm getting from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Little help here?

I don't see anything either

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

GreenaBoy posted:

Helped a friend clean a crawl space today.

Had he recently watched Gacy and decided that crawl spaces weren't the best place to store vagabond corpses?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Or this one:

What, you never sound vided a wiener before?:discourse:

Ed. - phone auto corrected to "winner". Was tempted to keep.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'm not sure which repulses me more...the yellow gold or the fat, freckly arm.

I think that's brass, not gold.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flannelette posted:

Those are some real lame stickers for a tool chest is what I'm getting from it.

Pretty much. And just weird choices too. Like, epiphone / metal malisha are second tier brands i dunno like bragging about your Sketchers. But fine whatever, you like guitars and motocross and the stickers came with your newbie kit. Got it. Putting Apple on a toolbox has always been a bit weird, but ok - nothing too strange here, but the person who does that isn't your second tier brand guy. It's like the techie guy who also knows his way around a lathe. Again, fine - just a weird mix for the Epiphone stickers. And then it just gets strange - channel 6 news? A hot dog ( perfect if it was the 1970s ) ? Triple loving A? Who puts a AAA sticker on anything. And then Tuft and Needle is just loving weird. I can't wrap my head around what kind of person puts a tuft and needle sticker on anything, much less a tool chest.

No doubt someone will tag these as cursed, but this is more what I'm used to seeing - like bumper stickers, you get a personality vibe off these things.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

No poppy seeds on the Chicago style hot dog bun.

At least it doesn't have ketchup on it

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

:wrong:

What's wrong with fish love

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sedge and Bee posted:

:wrong:

What's wrong with fish love

i drink from that water, you piece of poo poo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kcroy posted:

No doubt someone will tag these as cursed, but this is more what I'm used to seeing - like bumper stickers, you get a personality vibe off these things.

Yeah the personality of a guy who buys stickers that have nothing to do with tools to put on his tool box because he's insufferable :mmmhmm:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
love to express my personality through brand logos

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

People buy sheets of stickers by the foot to put on their cars and laptops

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm the out of place Britney Spears sticker

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm the out of place Britney Spears sticker

I'm hotcams, which is the opposite of what I thought it was

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Fallom posted:

People buy sheets of stickers by the foot to put on their cars and laptops

I'll have you know that I only put stickers of failing/failed SV startups that still owe me money on my laptop

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Former DILF posted:

i drink from that water, you piece of poo poo

And they breathe that water. Imagine your lungs filled with ovums and sperm and maybe you'll understand why they're having so much fun. Idiot.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1089966274073964544

schmug
May 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChrisConrady/status/1089968181089878017

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

nerdz posted:

I'll have you know that I only put stickers of failing/failed SV startups that still owe me money on my laptop

Pretty baller.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/kOnTmhJ.mp4

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:stare:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

sick burn bro.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

:piss:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Goddamn, I was thinking, 'eh, I'd drive around it'

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1090008617389092865

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wtf liquid oxygen or what? That blew trees down

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
I like the cars backing away slowly down the on-ramp.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_liquid_expanding_vapor_explosion

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

"Eh it's fine, it's on fire nothing bad will happe-" *Tanker finally explodes releasing 200 metre diameter cloud of boiling and on fire vapour, everything within blast radius is vapourized*

My favourite one is trucks carrying Acetylene, because even if it looks like the tanks are intact after even a small fire, that's no good, they'll eventually explode anyway, because the Acetylene breaks down into all kinds of weird poo poo in an exothermic reaction which will eventually cause the tanks to rupture and explode. Good times. I think the fire service hates dealing with it so much they'll just tell you to keep the fire going till it's absolutely certain all the acetylene has exploded so that they don't essentially put out a fire with a live pipe bomb in the middle and then go to secure it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm glad after the cut before it explodes the road is pretty much empty.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I can't tell for sure but is the last white car slowly backing up as the thing explodes?

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

I can't tell for sure but is the last white car slowly backing up as the thing explodes?

I don't think so. It just looks like its moving at the end because the blast wave making it rock back and forth.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

(Salute) Mr. President!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Very cursed

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Lodin posted:

A small blessing is that Mac has since cleaned up his act and looks way less haggard these days. He's looking to get back into acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shwFNKP_mI4

A bunch of my ex-Cracked friends are writing for his new site and by all accounts he's a really solid boss. Bunny Ears dot com or whatever. Fuckin, there's a google bar like three inches above this post. Move your thumb. I can't be expected to do all the work around here.

Sheesh.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

There's more than one faCE THERE :stare:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Username/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Eldercain posted:

Username/post combo

Yeah, pretty much.