Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of spell caster are you goons
Wizard
Sorceror
Warlock
Necromancer
Druid
View Results

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Alright, which of you knuckleheads was this??

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-speaks-out-on-seizing-artifacts-from-indiana-home-staggering-discovery-of-human-bones/

While seizing thousands of artifacts from an Indiana home, FBI makes "staggering" discovery

Ahahaha, Viramax the Bloodless believed me when I told him the Midwest was a font of arcane power ahahahaha

oh man I can see his dumb lich face right now as they haul off this stuff and undo centuries of his work.

That's what you get for sending a bunch of paladins to my tower, skullfucker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I tried to develop a new teleportation spell but when I used it my liver was teleported into the ceiling of my laboratory oh god help I'm dying what do I dooooooo?!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Honky Dong Country posted:

I tried to develop a new teleportation spell but when I used it my liver was teleported into the ceiling of my laboratory oh god help I'm dying what do I dooooooo?!

Assuming you don't have a spare liver around (which you probably should for future reference) you either want to make yourself temporarily undead until you can fish out your liver, or summon a Medical Demon. Fair warning on that - the bills are gonna be nightmarish unless you already have a medical plan with one of the Higher Demons. I had to get my hand reattached once and it took me 150 years to pay off that loan.

After that ordeal I learned to cast a Following Spell on yourself - little life hack. If you lose a limb or organ or whatever it'll float back to you. Combine that with a Repair All and you'll save yourself a ton of medical bills.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Honky Dong Country posted:

I gotta an undo spell that work a lot like pressing ctrl - z. It might work.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

R.L. Stine posted:

Feeling The Electro Ball

Cup the electro-balls

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Any good parties coming up? I know most of you are recluses, but I got into the unnatural arts of Blood, Spirits, Demons, Faye, and the Elements so I could have fun for eternity.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Speleothing posted:

Any good parties coming up? I know most of you are recluses, but I got into the unnatural arts of Blood, Spirits, Demons, Faye, and the Elements so I could have fun for eternity.

*points wand at dilz*

Engorgio!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

A Fancy Hat posted:

I visited an estate sale this week and picked up some great deals. Just want to brag a little for some magic folk who can appreciate what I found!

3) 7 gallons of dragon's blood. Now here's the real deal. Because the guy running the sale just listed this as dragon's blood, nobody was really interested. But I cast a few spells to get the specifics and check this out - it's freaking Silver Dragon's Blood. I can make so many potions out of this. I already started brewing a vial of Immortus Sanctus and am looking forward to gaining an extra 100 years of life, all for the low cost of 50 Shenkars.

Lol you just got got by the new Hyborian Prince scam - the blood is indeed from a silver dragon, but it’s cursed - good luck getting anything out of it :mmmhmm:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Skypie posted:

That's what you get for sending a bunch of paladins to my tower, skullfucker!

i highly recommend summoning a cadre of gimp imps. the last time a bunch of paladins showed up at my place they ended up having their deepest closeted desires fulfilled and they all became fallen

it's not even hard to maintain their loyalty, just pop over to the mandarake and buy them a bunch of eromanga every few months and you're golden

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

So I just tried to make myself undead until I can figure out this whole liver thing and I think I messed something up. Either I teleported my skin off or turned it invisible because I can see all my own meat. I can't tell which though because awhile back I tried an ironskin spell and instead of making my skin super tough I just can't feel anything with it so I don't know if it's actually there or not anymore.

Ugh my mother always said I should have just become the village gong farmer.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you need to be a cleric to turn undead. Should have thought twice before practicing wizardry, apostate!

naem
May 29, 2011

be careful with all that exposed meat around your skeletons!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
My quick and dirty fix would be to cast an illusion spell so everyone sees skin on you regardless of whether or not it's actually there. If you cast your way into a problem, you can always cast your way out of it. Well, not necessarily out of it, but at least into a different problem.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Cast detect life on yourself and then get back to me.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
This is p funny, good mage humor.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bob the cleric turns undead. His face loses all color, lips and eyes dry out and whiten. He whispers "boo".

This is just another example of discrimination and unfair stereotypes about differently living. The god botherers shouldn't be allowed to do this poo poo.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

welp just hexed the thread lmao owned idiots

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
being a bard is actually pretty rad. not only do i loving kill it at karaoke night, but that's also my power focusing ritual. bards are the only magic users who regularly dip their wand, except for those of you Thelemites (OTO if ya nasty). Necromancers are the exception, of course. they're always getting boned

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

rap music posted:

I'm behind wall of fire binch can't get to me

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

rap music posted:

looks like u hexed yourself bitch

naem
May 29, 2011

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What is this lich doing to two invisible stalkers!?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It looks like he's got all the stalks he needs iykwim

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maintaining both skeletal and living body parts at the same time is a lot of work for no particular benefit. so, the buff body (to declare you are dtf) and skull head (to declare you have a scary skull head) combo requires real dedication to aesthetics. i've always respected that resolve to look good.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's illusions duh. He's just a puny skeleton, ha! I want to kick sand at him on the beach.

naem
May 29, 2011

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Got a couple of new spells from the ole goblin cauldron.

Force shammy

Conjure Spare Bicycle Wheel

Locate Matching Phone Recharger

Reset Alarm Clock

Curse of Toenail Clippings in Bed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What the gently caress is a phone, my wizard?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Colonel Cancer posted:

What the gently caress is a phone, my wizard?

look at this harry potter rear end motherfucker who refuses to incorporate modern technology into his sorcerous lifestyle

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

CarpenterWalrus posted:

being a bard is actually pretty rad. not only do i loving kill it at karaoke night, but that's also my power focusing ritual. bards are the only magic users who regularly dip their wand, except for those of you Thelemites (OTO if ya nasty). Necromancers are the exception, of course. they're always getting boned

Karaoke? Really? I bet you sing in every miserable, two-Orc tavern around, hoping some big-name 'producer' will show up and give you a deal.

Speaking of deals...

This week we've got a barrel-bustin' deal on Mystery Wands! What are they? We don't know! Think of the fun you'll have, discovering all the properties of your new wand. And at these prices, you can't afford not to buy!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Khazar-khum posted:

Speaking of deals...

This week we've got a barrel-bustin' deal on Mystery Wands! What are they? We don't know! Think of the fun you'll have, discovering all the properties of your new wand. And at these prices, you can't afford not to buy!

Hrmm...I do need some more "trap loot" for my decoy dungeons. I'll port by later and have a gander.

You got a line on any "Irregular" magic items? Stuff that looks like something exciting but turns out to be less than ideal?
Not exactly cursed, but Like, imagine if a third rate apprentice got drunk and started churning out stuff.

I used to have a "Ring of Water Breathing" that if was put on, would cause that persons lungs to fill with water.
Was a loving riot. Lost it in a move somewhere.

Johnny Aztec fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Mar 2, 2019

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Check out my custom painted wagon boys. That's right, a middle manager in a nondescript office, typing up a loving memo, goddamn this is badass. loving awesome. Let's ride about the village and impress some wenches.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm an ancient necromancer and i just cant stand all these femnist witches trying to shatter the crypt ceiling. it's necroMANcer!!!1 #blackpill

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

i'm an ancient necromancer and i just cant stand all these femnist witches trying to shatter the crypt ceiling. it's necroMANcer!!!1 #blackpill

Buddy, there's ancient, and there's ancient.

I'd watch this kind of talk around the really ancient ones. Check the hip bones on some of the Egyptians, the Assyrians, and even some of the Greeks. Way more got their start as priestesses than you'd guess now that they're a few millennia past the constraints of flesh.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

I'm an install wizard. I also do setups and uninstalls but nobody wants to call themselves uninstall wizard anymore because of all the jokes. Computers are in fact magic.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
I've finally given up trying to understand the tax rules for the parts of my wizard tower located on the ethereal plane and I'm now searching for a mathmagician to do my tax declaration and yearly accounting - any recommendations?

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
As a Narcomancer, I really dislike how people assume I'm a Necromancer with dyslexia. #NarcomancyProblems

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you'd think that the capability of liches would eventually plateau, and that's mostly correct. the exception is when it comes to fighting other liches. see, for as long as liches have existed their biggest fear has been their peers. so, there has been an endless arms race between divination and anti-divination to find and hide phylacteries. only other similarly ancient liches possess the necessary knowledge and skills to defend against this ridiculous bullshit. so uh, don't be surprised if one of them makes a dramatic flourish and simply apports your phylactery into their hand.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dumbledore was in fact a punk bitch, that old gently caress ain't poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
lightning bolt!

lightning bolt!

lightning bolt!