Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
just becuse there's scaly tits doesn't mean there's milk, it could just be a fat dude with ichthyosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

They also feed their young milk, as evidenced by their scaly tits.

That goes without saying.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
this is a travesty if true, loving of course gnomes are smaller and wotc done hosed up if they made gnomes taller. poo poo like this is why I play pathfinder, I mean look at all these races u can be

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/races

u can be a crow man, or a shadow person, or a monkey goblin, or like one of three or four aquatic races

e; also that dog guy on the last page looks like he could pass for a gnoll, but everyone knows kobolds are scaly

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Mar 18, 2019

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

free hubcaps posted:

this is a travesty if true, loving of course gnomes are smaller and wotc done hosed up if they made gnomes taller. poo poo like this is why I play pathfinder, I mean look at all these races u can be

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/races

u can be a crow man, or a shadow person, or a monkey goblin, or like one of three or four aquatic races

e; also that dog guy on the last page looks like he could pass for a gnoll, but everyone knows kobolds are scaly

I don't see big-tiddied dragonborns anywhere on this list.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Applewhite posted:

It's more of a class.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Applewhite posted:

any race in PF can be a dragon disciple, but u can also be a snakeman, or a lizardman, or a reptoid which is literally an Illuminati lizardfolk impersonating a human lol

also who wants to be a lame old half dragon when you could be something cool and dynamic like a vine leshy

quote:

Change Shape: Vine leshys can transform into vines, with results similar to tree shape. In this form, the leshy appears as a particularly healthy Small vine. The leshy can assume plant form or revert to its true form as a swift action.

Verdant Burst: When slain, a vine leshy explodes in a burst of fertile energies. All plant creatures within 30 feet of the slain leshy regain hit 1d8 points, and vines quickly infest the area. If the terrain can support vines, the undergrowth is dense enough to make the region into difficult terrain for 24 hours, after which the plant life diminishes to a normal level; otherwise, this plant life has no significant effect on movement and withers and dies within an hour.

Grapevine: A vine leshy made from a grapevine can produce magically infused fruit that can heal her allies. She can cast goodberry once per day as a spell-like ability, with a caster level equal to her character level. This replaces pass without trace.

Lashvine: Some vine leshys can sprout whip-like appendages. These individuals gain proficiency with whips and scorpion whips. As a free action, the vine leshy can turn one hand into a lashvine. A lashvine is a primary natural attack that deals 1d3 points of bludgeoning damage. A lashvine cannot hold items, wield weapons, or perform fine manipulation. This replaces change shape and verdant burst. Source PPC:WO

Poisonous: Vine leshys made from poison ivy vines carry natural poison in their bodies. As a swift action, the leshy can imbue its vines with this irritating substance. The next time the leshy hits a creature with an unarmed strike, the creature is affected by the following poison. Vine Leshy Toxin: Unarmed strike—injury; save Fort DC 10 + half the vine leshy’s Hit Dice + the leshy’s Constitution modifier; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect sickened for 1 round; cure 1 save. The leshy can use this ability a number of times per day equal to its Constitution modifier (minimum 1). A vine leshy is immune to its own poison, but not to those of other vine leshys. This replaces plantspeech and change shape.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Mar 18, 2019

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You can be dragon blooded sorcerer! More charisma means more tiddies, it's in the rules somewhere.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

More charisma means more tiddies,

:hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

You can be dragon blooded sorcerer! More charisma means more tiddies, it's in the rules somewhere.

I generally let my players tell me how big they want their characters tiddies regardless of their charisma roll, but characters with low charisma who still want to be physically appealing have to have personalities obnoxious enough to make up the difference.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Applewhite posted:

I generally let my players tell me how big they want their characters tiddies regardless of their charisma roll, but characters with low charisma who still want to be physically appealing have to have personalities obnoxious enough to make up the difference.

If you have high cha and obnoxious personality, does it nullify or greatly multiply the result?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Who the gently caress even plays halflings

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you have high cha and obnoxious personality, does it nullify or greatly multiply the result?

I call it as the situation warrants.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

People who want that "Halfling Luck" trait that lets them reroll a nat 1, that's who.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The guy who always plays chaotic neutral rogues

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's just Fran Drescher

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Halfling barbarian is twice the man you are in a small convenient package.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Who What Now posted:

That's just Fran Drescher
Scree you Fran Drescher owns

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Pathfinder has a new shifter class, i think it would be pretty fun to play as a halfling who can morph into a deinonychus (this is a thing)

also since PF is open source I all but guarantee you one of the weirder studios has made a FATAL like manual for determining tiddie girth, areola size, etc.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

free hubcaps posted:

Pathfinder has a new shifter class, i think it would be pretty fun to play as a halfling who can morph into a deinonychus (this is a thing)

also since PF is open source I all but guarantee you one of the weirder studios has made a FATAL like manual for determining tiddie girth, areola size, etc.

https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/print/Syney3r4e?dialog=true

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Nuh uh they are half lings.

What are lings? Perhaps one of the most guarded secrets of Gary Gygax. Maybe the next beastiary will finally let us know how many hps lings have and what loot they drop when killed.

Changelings are whats left after they had to bargain with the Tolkien estate.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

pg 1 of 92
http://carnal.orfinlir.de/versions/PathfinderVices.pdf

quote:

Martha the Buxom (Human Expert, level 3 Method: Heroic NPC- STR 10; Dex 12; Con 17;
Int 8; Wis 13; Cha 14) two levels of Large Breasts, the Pleasing Physique feat, Quick Recovery,
and Motorboat Choke
:stare:

useful tables too

quote:

Dildo, Wood carpentry 10 1 gp/3” .04/length2
Dildo, Ivory carpentry 12 10 gp/3” .04/length2
Dildo, Glass glass 15 10 gp/inch .08/length2
Dildo, Gnomish Rubber alchemy 20 20 gp/inch .02/length2
Dildo, Masterwork varies 20 +100 gp half
Gnomish Rubber Clothing*
Alchemy 20 150 gp/lb Varies
Bodysuit Alchemy 20 750 gp 3

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
any edition of D&D not written by Gary Gygax is just fan fiction. 5th edition is not canon OP

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
thinkin bout thos bugbear tiddies

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I never get to play big tiddy characters. I have the mark of the DM on me and can never escape.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Being a big tiddy NPC isn't the same.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

I never get to play big tiddy characters. I have the mark of the DM on me and can never escape.

Same. But that just means you can play multiple big tiddy characters at once.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I agree with OP

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I'm not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure I could have beaten up Gary Gygax.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Skeleton Ape posted:

I'm not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure I could have beaten up Gary Gygax.
He had a lot of swords

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

quote:

Phantasmal Penis*
Illusion (Glamer)
Level: Brd 4, Sed 4, Src/ Wiz 4 Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: special
Range: personal
Target: self
Duration: Until the next morning (D)
Saving Throw: Will Negates
Spell Resistance: None
This spell grants the character a penis from the Ethereal Plane with a length of 1” per caster level. This penis actually functions better than a normal penis and grants the following benefits: Inhibition losses of both parties are doubled due to the ghostly chill effect
• The character is immune to any disease that would be delivered through the penis, though
they are still at risk if they use their mouths to please their partner.
• Coitus Interruptus does not require the removal of the penis from the caster’s partner since
he can redirect his semen to the Ethereal Plane (or the Material Plane if boffing ghosts) with
a thought.
• Attacks that don’t affect incorporeal creatures don’t affect the penis.
• The character may make love to incorporeal beings, and is not at risk for negative energy
damage, level drain, or any other negative energy effects from creatures entering into relations with the caster willingly. Those who are doing so under duress or actually being raped may still attack the caster with their abilities as normal.
:stonk:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Man, imagine being a epic level wizard who's ghost dick is too big to be used to gently caress anything. Tragic.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
level 20 wizards probably would be loving all kinda weird poo poo anyway

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Illusion (Glamer)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Shadow Conjuration (penis) : it's 20% real!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

More charisma means more tiddies

I think you got cause and effect backwards.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Shadow Conjuration (penis) : it's 20% real!

Shadow Conjuration (penis), Greater: it's can duplicate any dick-spell of 5th level or lower at 60% effectiveness.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Same. But that just means you can play multiple big tiddy characters at once.

I make a conscious effort not to be this guy:

So my players only really encounter big tiddies when thematically and narratively appropriate.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I went to reply to this thread then realized I had very strong feelings re: both gnomes and kobolds and now I’m just sort of disappointed in myself. Thanks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Labes for days posted:

I went to reply to this thread then realized I had very strong feelings re: both gnomes and kobolds and now I’m just sort of disappointed in myself. Thanks.

This is a safe space to share strong feelings about gnomes and kobolds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Also gnomes and kobolds are mortal enemies. Where do you fall on the gnome/kobold divide?

The only correct answer is of course kobolds.