Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

But discord is great! Just mute the rest of ICR’s “ooh shiny!” channels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Mericet posted:

(Can't currently discord due to pc problems, but will be able to in a week or so)

Ya'll know discord works on web browsers and the phone app right? Anyone who can post to SA can probably access discord.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

CSS is the chill alliance we don’t reach the highs of Hebron’s but we don’t stress about it either as long as people join raids. I don’t got time to micromanage your asses.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

i am goon is also very chill, at least I hope so. Discord isn't required but it's useful; there are people there you can ask about stuff all day and the in game chat is poopy. You can also brag about your sweet red star pulls there. I just got 3 for xboner. :toot:

IAG has 1 person at 12 days out, so we're likely to have another slot soon.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Discord rules because you can do it from your phone and yes, it’s just a really social group that have become pretty friendly to another.

Specifically, I’ve known majority of the Hebrons dating back to City of Heroes. Hell, I’m Facebook friends with Azrael so that’s just how we are.

What I’m saying is, it’s a really chill place. And my new friend Subjunctive will be making the fatal mistake of playing Anthem with me. You fell right into my trap.

And you can also use the thread if you prefer, it’s all good!

Not required. But here’s the link if you want to hang. https://discord.gg/364rsdd

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Maybe.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm on so many discords. At least half of them are ICR ones, so yea.

Talking about Anthem reminds me that i should get back into Destiny 2, I stopped hoping Forsaken would drop in price over the holidays, but lol it was on sale for like 5bux less than its regular price.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

What system are you boners playing Anthem on?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Retardog posted:

What system are you boners playing Anthem on?

All 3 actually. Everybody is scattered around!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
From the videos the gunplay in Anthem looks kinda blah.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Update dropped Rhodey on us, and he looks a bit beastly with some strong anti-Tank, anti-SHIELD, and anti-Stealth tech. He wants to be fused to the hip with Tony, though.

War Machine posted:

Hero, Global, Tech, Blaster, Avenger

Railgun
Attack primary target and adjacent targets for 140% damage. Always apply Offense Down to primary target.

Missile System
4 energy, starts with 4.
Attack primary and adjacent targets 3 times for 90% Piercing. If Iron Man is an ally, attack 1 additional time.

Cluster Bombs
6 energy, starts with 4.
Attack all enemies for 340% damage. Damage is increased by 30% per Hero ally.

Integrated Targeting
Gain +10% Damage. Gain 5% Piercing.
In WAR, gain +10% Damage.
If Iron Man is an ally, gain +30% Crit Damage.
Apply Taunt to enemies when they drop below 50% Health. If Iron Man is an ally, Iron Man and War Machine gain Deathproof.
There's also the Guardians adjustments, most notably Groot.

Groot posted:

Hero, Cosmic, Bio, Support, Guardian

Crushing Blow
Attack primary target for 340% damage.

Overgrowth
3 energy, starts with 3.
Gain 2 Deathproof. Apply Deathproof to all allies.
Gain 2 Deathproof. Apply Deathproof + Defense Up to all allies.

Life Spores
4 energy, starts with 4.
Heal all allies for 2000 Health + 5% of this character's Max Health. 30% chance to clear negative effects from all allies.
Heal all allies for 2200 Health + 5% of this character's Max Health. Clear 2 negative effects from all allies. Apply Immunity to the lowest health Guardian for 2 turns.

I Am Groot
On Death, 20% chance to Revive with 10% of this characters's Max Health. On Death, Apply Defense Up to all allies. On Death, Deathproof Rocket Raccoon if ally.
When Groot is attacked, always apply Slow to the attacker for 2 turns.
On Death: 20% chance to Revive with 25% of this characters's Max Health. Apply Defense Up to all allies. Apply Speed Up + Offense Up + Counter to Guardian allies. Deathproof Rocket Raccoon.
Gamora's chain special is now guaranteed 1-2, Rocket's assist from Pretty Good Plan is adjusted to 70% chance for a non-Groot ally to assist (it was originally meant to be 60% but the wording made it sound like it was supposed to be 100%, so they clarified it and gave it a boost).

There's also Mantis in the code (She and Carnage are supposed to be the other two new characters of the month).

Mantis posted:

Hero, Cosmic, Bio, Controller, Guardian

Sleeeeep
Attack primary target for 240% damage. If Charged, then in addtion, Stun the target. Then lose Charged.
If Drax is an ally, apply Deflect to Drax.

Empathy
? energy, starts with ?
Heal self and adjacent allies for 3,000 Health + 15% of this character's Max Health. Heal additional allies for 1750 Health.
Apply Regeneration to self and adjacent allies. In RAIDS, apply an additional Regeneration to all allies.

Soothe
? energy, starts with ?
Redistribute Health between self and lowest health ally evenly. Heal self and lowest health ally for 2000 Health.
In RAIDS, transfer 2 negative effects from self and lowest health ally to primary target.
In RAIDS, cleanse 2 positive effects from primary target.
This ability cannot target summoned allies.

Will to Power
On Spawn, gain Charged.
Gain +5% Max Health per Guardian ally.
On Turn, heal for 15% of this character's Max Health.

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum
I was kinda hoping for a Guardians update that would have added Defenders-level synergies, but I guess this is something.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Some of the guardians are already part of one of the best synergies in the game, the tech team of Rocket-Starlord-Vision and whoever else

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Away all Goats posted:

Some of the guardians are already part of one of the best synergies in the game, the tech team of Rocket-Starlord-Vision and whoever else

Whomever else being War Machine and Iron Man these days. Go team tech!

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
RR, SL, Vis, WM, IM team?

I dunno if thats better than including XB somewhere in there.

Can probably throw XB in a merc/villain team with KP and Sentry (like they did before tech)?

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I guess you could test if boner booms bigger than rhodey on an all hero tech team.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
I like the taunt application from Warmachines passive. It lets you get around a ton of stealth or taunts.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Brotherhood team is stupid strong. If you're against a non-synergy team, you can beat teams almost twice the strength. I've beaten a fury team ~40k higher. Defenders surprisingly hold up better than fury. All the buffs and JJ preventing consistent debuffs makes it a bit harder. Not to mention DD doesn't care about blinds. You should be able beat Defenders 10-20k higher.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
New update is live, so new characters and adjustments!

First, there's a new tag, Military. Current recipients: Captain America, Captain Marvel, War Machine, Winter Soldier.

Captain Marvel posted:

Hero, Cosmic, Bio, Brawler, Kree, Military
=================================
Princess Sparkle Fist
Attack primary target for 320% damage. 50% chance to Chain to 1 adjacent target for 220% damage.
If not in Binary, gain 1 Charged, up to a maximum of 5. If in Binary, lose 1 Charged. On losing all Charged, end Binary.

Warbird
? Energy, starts with ?.
Attack primary target for 380% damage & clear all positive effects.
If not in Binary, gain 1 Charged, up to a maximum of 5. If in Binary, lose 1 Charge. On losing all Charged, end Binary.

Binary
? Energy, starts with ?.
Gain Binary. Attack primary target for 640% damage. Clear all negative effects from self.
This attack cannot be dodged and cannot crit.

Higher. Further. Faster.
While in Binary, gain: 25% Damage, 25% Armor, 100% Focus, and 100% Resistance. While in Binary, on End of Turn, attack all enemies for 150% damage.
Military allies gain +15% Max Health and +10% Damage.
On Turn, heal self for 20% of Max Health.
On Spawn: Clear all Charged. If any Charged were cleared, gain Regeneration. Gain Charged. If at least one ally is Military, gain an additional Charged.

Minn-Erva posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Support, Tech, Kree
============================
Bio-Weapon
Attack primary target for 200% damage + apply Bleed. Apply Regeneration to the most injured non-summoned ally.

Genetic Reconstruction
? Energy, starts with ?.
Heal most injured ally for 5000 Health + 10% of this character's Max Health.
Generate Ability Energy to a random Kree ally.
Revive dead ally with 40% Max Health + apply 2 Deathproof.

Mass Phlebotomy
? Energy, starts with ?.
Steal 15% Health from all enemies and redistribute to all allies. All allies receive an additional 5000 Health. This bypasses Heal Block.
Apply Bleed for 2 turns to all enemies
Apply Regeneration for 2 turns to all allies.

Kree Nanotech
On ally Death, change Speed Bar by 25%.
On enemy Death, heal the most injured non-summoned ally for 15% of this character's Max Health. If that ally is Kree, also apply a random positive effect.

Magneto posted:

Villain, Global, Controller, Mutant, Brotherhood
=================
Magnetic Force
Attack primary target for 220% damage + 20% Piercing. Chain to 1-2 additional target for 190% damage + 20% Piercing.

Polarized Beam
4 energy, start with 4
Attack primary target for 240% damage + 20% Piercing + apply Disrupted for 2 turns + apply Slow for 2 turns + remove all positive effects.
This attack is Unavoidable.

Magnetic Vortex
6 energy, start with 6
Pull all enemies up to 2 spaces toward the primary target, then attack primary and adjacent targets for 240% damage + apply Blind.
Pull all enemies up to 2 spaces toward the primary target, then attack primary and adjacent targets within 2 spaces for 240% damage + apply Blind.
This attack is Unavoidable and cannot be Counterattacked.

Brotherhood of Mutants
On Spawn, fill 15% Speed Bar. Fill 15% Speed Bar per Brotherhood ally. On enemy Crit, apply Speed up to self and all Brotherhood.
Gain +50% Focus. Brotherhood allies gain +50% Focus.
Gain +15% Max Health. Brotherhood allies gain +15% Max Health.
Gain +30% Max Health. Brotherhood allies gain +30% Max Health.

Ronan the Accuser posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Mystic, Controller, Kree
===============================
Hammer Smash
Attack primary target for 180% damage and clear 1 positive effect.
Attack primary target for 180% damage + 25% Piercing. Clear 2 positive effects.
This attack is Unavoidable.

Judgment
4 energy, starts with 4
5 energy, starts with 5
Clear all negative effects from self and all allies. Heal self and Kree allies for 4000% health + 5% of this character's Max Health.
Summon 2 Kree allies at 340% normal Damage and 100% of normal Health. Clear 2 negative effects from all allies.
Possible Summons:
Kree Noble
Kree Reaper

Universal Weapon
5 energy, starts with 5
6 energy, starts with 4
Attack all enemies for 180% damage and Apply Ability Block to 1-2 enemies for 1 turn.
Attack all enemies for 290% damage. Apply Ability Block to the primary target for 2 turns. Apply Ability Block to 2 additional enemies.

Accuser
Gain +15% Resist. Apply +10% Resist to Kree allies.
Whenever this character or a Kree ally gains energy, they change Speed Bar by 20% and are healed for 4200 Health + 15% of this characters's Max Health. This effect may be triggered by another passive.
Gain +15% Resist. Apply +30% Resist to Kree allies.
Apply +20% Max Health and +20% Damage to non-summoned Kree Minion allies.

Kree Cyborg posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Tech, Blaster, Kree, Minion
==================================
Energy Blaster
Attack primary target for 270% damage. 80% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1-2 allies.
Attack primary target for 270% damage.
On Kill, Chain to 1 adjacent target for 270% damage and grant 1 ability energy to 2 random allies.

Auto Targeter
3 energy, starts with 3
Attack primary target for 360% damage. 80% chance for bonus attack dealing 300% damage.
Attack primary target for 360% damage + Bonus Attack for 260% damage.

Integrated Systems
On Enemy Taunt, gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
On Enemy Taunt, gain Offense Up for 2 turns and apply Offense Up to a Kree ally for 2 turns.
Gain +5% Speed per Kree ally.

Kree Noble posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Bio, Controller, Kree, Minion
===================================
Kree Sidearm
Attack primary target for 270% damage. 80% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1-2 allies.
Attack primary target for 270% damage. Clear 1 positive effect from the target and generate 1 Ability energy for 1-2 random allies.

Imperial Decree
3 energy, starts with 3
An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is Kree, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 530% damage.
Apply Assist Now to an adajacent ally. If that ally is Kree, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 530% damage.

Loyalist
On Ally Assist, Heal ally for 15% of this character's Max Health. Kree allies heal for 20% of this character's Max Health instead.
On Turn, clear 1 negative effect from 2 random allies with a negative effect. If the ally is Kree, remove an additional negative effect.

Kree Oracle posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Tech, Support, Kree, Minion
Kree Energy Pistol
Attack primary target for 270% damage. Generate 1 Ability Energy to 1 random ally.

Nanomachine Cloud
3 energy, starts with 3
Apply Regeneration to all allies for 2 turns.
Apply Regeneration to all allies for 2 turns. If those targets are Ronan or a Kree Minion, apply an additional Regeneration for 1 turn.

Zeal
On turn, 15% chance to clear 1 negative effect from 1 ally. 20% chance to clear 1 negative effect from 2 Kree allies.
Whenever this character or an ally gains energy, heal them for 2000 Health + 5% of this character's Max Health.
If target is Ronan or a Kree Minion, heal them for 4000 Health + 10% of this character's Max Health.

Kree Reaper posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Bio, Brawler, Kree, Minion
Predatory Strike
Attack primary target for 270% damage + apply Bleed.

Ferocious Pursuit
3 energy, starts with 3
Attack primary target for 500% damage and 50% chance to apply Heal Block for 2 turns.
Attack primary target for 540% damage + apply Heal Block for 2 turns.

Hunter-Killer
On Crit, Heal self for 15% of Max Health. Gain +15% Crit chance.
On Crit, heal self for 15% of Max Health and generate 1 Ability Energy for 1-2 random Kree allies.
Gain 15% Crit Chance. Gain 5% Crit Chance per Kree Minion ally.

Kree Royal Guard posted:

Villain, Cosmic, Bio, Protector, Kree, Minion
Guardian Blaster
Attack primary target for 180% damage + gain Counter. 50% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1 ally.
Attack primary target for 180% damage + gain Counter.

Call to Glory
3 energy, starts with 3
5 energy, starts with 5
Gain Taunt + Heal self for 1850 Health + 10% of Max Health
Gain Taunt + Defense Up. Apply Defense Up to all Kree allies. Heal self for 1850 Health + 10% of Max Health.
If Ronan is an ally, heal for an additional 1850 Health +10% of Max Health.

Royal Guard Armor
Gain +20% Armor. +5% additional Armor per Kree ally.
While in Taunt, when attacked, 75% chance to generate 1 Ability Energy for a random Kree ally.
Gain +20% Armor. Gain +5% Armor per Kree ally.

Hogama fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Feb 21, 2019

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Frank Castle didn’t get the military tag. :thunk:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Were people complaining that Magneto’s pre-charged AOE blind wasn’t hitting enough people?

I still don’t understand the Binary mechanic. Maybe I need to read some comic books.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

Subjunctive posted:

Were people complaining that Magneto’s pre-charged AOE blind wasn’t hitting enough people?

I still don’t understand the Binary mechanic. Maybe I need to read some comic books.

Using her basic or special builds charges, ult turns her into binary mode. She gets a shitload of buffs in that mode but everything she does uses a charge. When she runs out of charges it's back to normal mode. Any charges going into a new fight get used up to give her regen stacks. And she gains 1 charged at the start of each fight.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Requested to join I AM GOON as Losar

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I don't know where else to post this

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I would kill to have that degree of disposable income to piss away

notanewfag
May 13, 2008
Alliance Wars have started! Now I have something to spend my blitz tokens on!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Blitz token have been about money from the orbs for me.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Blitz token have been about money from the orbs for me.
If I spend all my Blitzbux on War doodads, how will I ever unlock Ultimus?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Have they said anything about the calendar rewards being hosed up?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I gotta say Alliance Wars is actually kind of fun, especially for someone like me who generally likes building a deep roster rather than having a super strong A team.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Away all Goats posted:

I gotta say Alliance Wars is actually kind of fun, especially for someone like me who generally likes building a deep roster rather than having a super strong A team.

Good luck chipping away at the enemies' 260k defenders team with three stacks of deflect without a solid A team. When do we get to be paired against a team worse than us so we can win? All I want to do is buy poo poo from the war store.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

davebo posted:

Good luck chipping away at the enemies' 260k defenders team with three stacks of deflect without a solid A team. When do we get to be paired against a team worse than us so we can win? All I want to do is buy poo poo from the war store.

eh go in with a tech team with strange, you'll have them all bleeding out before JJ purges stuff on turn 2

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

zeroskippy posted:

eh go in with a tech team with strange, you'll have them all bleeding out before JJ purges stuff on turn 2

but... that sounds like an awesome A team?

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.
Shield team is very strong vs Defenders and doesn't require a huge amount of investment vs a team of actual heroes.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

davebo posted:

Yeah but people with deep rosters are really good for clearing out all the 100k teams thrown in at random. Saves the big guys to take on the other big guys.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

davebo posted:

but... that sounds like an awesome A team?

Fair point, I guess it depends on where you're at roster wise. Strange has been kind of a scrub right up until war. Now his stock has gone sky high.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

So when this game started, my friends and I created a guild and recruited a bunch of people. And that worked for a while and eventually everyone left apart from my friends who I started this game with and a bunch of people who don’t play anymore.

And that sucks, because it makes doing raids impossible.

Then when War came out we discovered something.
Your Alliances are matched based on the total points value of your roster, divided by the number of people in your Alliance.
So after winning some Wars, we discovered that by kicking all the inactive people and being left with a roster of three level 70’s, we get matched against Alliances with full 20/30 members but mostly low level people.

So we started getting War’s where we had very little energy (because there’s so few people in our alliance) but we completely outclassed the other teams.
So we have started putting all our best of the best teams on defence, as we can crush the enemy teams with single characters.
I’m interested in seeing if this will let us continue to win on War.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Forgot Wakandan details when they dropped and there's even been a rebalance on one of the newbies since then (M'Baku), so might as well collect it along with the other new details!

Killmonger posted:

Villain, Global, Skill, Blaster, Wakandan, Mercenary
========================================
Focus Fire
Attack primary target for 330% damage + 30% Drain. On Crit, Bonus Attack 2 times for 330% damage + 30% Drain and lose Charged. Otherwise, gain +1 Charged up to a maximum of 5.

Full Auto
3 Energy, starts with 3.
Attack primary target for 200% damage 3 times. On Crit, gain Offense Up and lose Charged. Otherwise, gain +1 Charged up to a maximum of 5.

Battle Frenzy
6 Energy, starts with 4.
Attack primary target for 300% damage. Chain to all adjacent targets for 240% damage.
On Crit, attack all enemies for 200% damage and lose Charged. Otherwise, gain +1 Charged up to a maximum of 5.
Counterattack breaks this Chain.

Retribution
On Defense Up, attack the most injured enemy for 330% damage.
On Kill, heal for 10% of this character's Max Health.
Gain +20% Drain.
Gain +20% Crit Chance per Charged.
In Raids, +20% chance to Counterattack. In Raids, gain +20% chance to Counterattack for each Wakandan ally.

M'Baku posted:

Hero, Global, Mystic, Protector, Wakandan
Cudgel Slam
Attack primary target for 300% damage. On target Dodge, Bonus Attack for 300% damage.

Call of the Mountain
3 Energy, starts with 3.
Gain Taunt + 2 Counter. Gain +2 Charged, up to a maximum of 5.

Jabari Avalanche
6 Energy, starts with 6.
Attack primary target and all adjacent targets for 320% damage. On Kill, Chain to target adjacent to primary and attack that target and all adjacent targets for 320% damage.

Ancestral Might
On Defense Up, Heal for 15% of Max Health. If already at Max Health, gain +1 Defense Up.
While in Charged, gain +100% Block Chance.
Gain +10% Block Amount per Charged.
On Block, lose 1 Charged.

Oyoke posted:

Hero, Global, Skill, Controller, Wakandan
Spear Strike
Attack primary target for 200% damage + clear a positive effect.
Gain +50% Extra Focus for this attack.

Precision Strike
4 Energy, starts with 4.
Attack primary target for 220% damage + apply Defense Down. Chain to 1 adjacent target for 190% damage.
Counterattack breaks this Chain.

Aerial Impalement
6 Energy, starts with 6.
Gain Offense Up.
Attack primary target for 280% Piercing + change Speed Bar by -50%.

Dora Milaje
Gain +50% Piercing. On Defense Up, gain Immunity.
On self or Wakandan ally Crit, gain +1 Charged, up to a maximum of 5.
On Wakandan ally's turn, while in Charged, gain Assist Now and lose 1 Charged. Otherwise, 20% chance to gain Assist Now.

Shuri posted:

Hero, Global, Tech, Support, Wakandan
Vibranium Gauntlets
Attack primary target and all adjacent targets for 200% damage. Apply Heal Block to primary target for 2 turns.

Instant Upgrade
4 Energy, starts with 4.
Apply Defense Up to self and all allies for 2 turns.
Apply +1 Charged, up to a maximum of 5, to self and all Wakandan allies.
Generate Ability Energy for 2 random allies. Generate Ability Energy for 1 random Wakandan ally.

Kimoyo Healing
4 Energy, starts with 0.
Heal the most injured ally for 500 Health + 15% of this character's Max Health. If that ally is Wakandan, clear 1 negative effect.
Then, repeat the above 4 additional times.

Wakanda Forever
On Spawn, apply Speed Up to self and all Wakandan allies.
On Turn, heal the most injured ally for 10% of this character's Max Health. While in Charged, heal an additional most injured ally for 10% of this character's Max Health and lose 1 Charged.
On Defense Up, generate Ability Energy for self.
In Raids, self and all Wakandan allies gain +30% Max Health. In Raids, self and all Wakandan allies gain +10% Armor.

Our first new character of the patch is Falcon...who's...not Military OR an Avenger...? but at least he's an Avenger now! He also has a new tag: Power Armor. It's only on Iron Man, War Machine, and Falcon right now.

Falcon posted:

Hero, Global, Tech, Blaster, Avenger, Power Armor
========================================
Dual SMGs
Attack primary target for 230% damage. If primary target has any positive effects, Bonus Attack for 120% damage.
In War, if target has any positive effects, Bonus Attack again for 120% damage.

Redwing
4 Energy, starts with 3.
Change Speed Bar for self and all allies by 30%.
Change Speed Bar for self and all allies by 10% for each enemy with a positive effect.
Remove Stealth from all enemies.

Strafing Run
5 Energy, starts with 5.
Attack all enemies for 190% damage + 50% Piercing.
For each positive effect on an enemy, Bonus Attack that enemy for 80% damage + 50% Piercing.
On War Offense, +50% Piercing to primary and secondary attacks.

EXO-7 Wingsuit
Gain +25% Block Chance.
Gain +10% Block Amount.
Gain +5% Block Chance per Power Armor ally.
Gain +10% Max Health.

We also got a new tag, Wave I - Avenger, and it's been given to: Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor. Hulk got a rework with tag synergy:

Hulk posted:

Hero, Global, Bio, Protector, Avenger, Wave I - Avenger
===========================================
Smash
If this character's Health is below 50%, gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 300% damage.
Attack primary target for 300% damage. If this character is below 50% Health, multiply damage by 1.5.

Rage
3 Energy, starts with 3.
Taunt for 1 turn + clear all negative effects from self. If this character's Health is below 50%, Heal for 7000 Health +10% of Max Health.
Gain Taunt. If any ally is a Wave I - Avenger, gain Counter.
Clear all negative effects from self.
If this character's Health is below 50%, Heal self for 7,000 Health + 15% of Max Health.

Leap
6 Energy, starts with 4.
Attack primary target for 330% damage and adjacent enemies for 260% damage. If this character's Health is below 50%, multiply damage by 1.5.

Always Angry
On dropping below 50% of Max Health, gain Speed Up for 2 turns. On dropping below 25% of Max Health, gain Deathproof.
On dropping below 50% Health, fill 100% Speed Bar + gain Offense Up + clear Stun from self.
On dropping below 25% Health, clear all negative effects from self and gain Deathproof.
While this character is below 50% Health, gain +33% Armor.
Hulk also got an overall health boost of 10% from pre-patch and speed boost of 33% (65->87)
War Machine got a minor update for his passive:

Integrated Targeting posted:

Gain +10% Damage. Gain 5% Piercing. When an enemy drops below 50% Health, they gain Taunt.
If Iron Man is an ally, gain 30% Crit Damage, gain Deathproof, and grant Deathproof to Iron Man.
In War, War Machine gains 10% Damage.
In War, War Machine gains 30% Damage.

The other character hasn't explicitly been said, though multiple sources have found Colossus being worked on.

Hogama fucked around with this message at 21:04 on May 9, 2019

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

For anyone in Catman's Shameful Secret, I broke the poo poo out of my screen and will be out of commission 'til Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What’s your in game name?