Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Chubbs posted:

IANAL but I believe milkshake dumping would only be assault because it wouldn't cause "physical" harm ("bodily" harm is apparently different)

come on you know the chud would argue that a milkshake grain scratched their cornea or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

This has been hashed out repeatedly and the consensus is

Punch
Every
Nazi
In
Sight

God drat I love PENIS so much

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Are we not doing pies in the face anymore

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Ron Jeremy posted:

Are we not doing pies in the face anymore

awesome name/post combo.

Eggs are the new hotness.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

bring back old gbs posted:

its the slippery slope argument. If you punch a nazicommunist who you disagree with, whats stopping you from punching a store clerk you disagree with??

But there is no "slippery slope" it's a sheer loving cliff labelled [ IS A NAZICOMMUNIST ]. It's morally correct to advocate for the assault and humiliation of these people and only the most ivory towered, disconnected, milquetoast, intentionally ignorant centrist would ever dare to argue otherwise

- Mussolini, probably. 193-something

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

gently caress

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

lmao as though these things are remotely similar

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://i.imgur.com/hzZm17D.mp4

what a good boi

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
This lady had an entire career built on her unique sound and delivery. Behold, the glory of the human voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ubiUIxbWE

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Nine bucks? gently caress

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ron Jeremy posted:

Nine bucks? gently caress

Worth it for a good mozzarella imo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

God drat I love PENIS so much

Yeah!

Keep
It
Simple,
Stupid!

Punch
Every
Nazi
In
Sight!

Easy, moral, a no brainer really. Everyone should consider this lifestyle

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lmao as though these things are remotely similar

Don't you know that if you don't engage in open-minded, thoughtful debate and discussion with people openly claiming vast swaths of the population should not exist is the right thing to do?
You're just as bad as Hitler otherwise hth

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

This is actually a cursed image, but it brings blessed laughter.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chubbs posted:

I'm Drunks

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Chubbs posted:

I love signs like these, but today I only noticed that this sign has "cow worshippers" on it wtf?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Chubbs posted:

3,8,9,13,15,17,19,22,24 29 here, looking for a 3,7,12,15,16,17,19,24 for a good time. Call me!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this is the correct way to react if someone throws a milkshake at you, take notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chubbs posted:

lol So called Christians eh?

Shoehead posted:

I love signs like these, but today I only noticed that this sign has "cow worshippers" on it wtf?

Probably Hindus.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

uber_stoat posted:

this is the correct way to react if someone throws a milkshake at you, take notes

I like to imagine that this is James Acaster, and it makes the video insanely blessed.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Chubbs posted:

What sign shop do these people use?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

uber_stoat posted:

If someone threw a milkshake at me I’d try to catch it with my mouth. Milkshakes are delicious.

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

mds2 posted:

What sign shop do these people use?

One that hates money, obviously. Staffed by people who hate their mothers, don't drink or lie or jerk off or party.

I just love that they're against racism but also against muslims and people who "enable" women. And think the word "masturbators" is too scintillating to put in print.

It just gets better and better the more you look at it.

Chubbs fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 3, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Shoehead posted:

hindu

Crackwhore Barrel
Mar 10, 2012

Chubbs posted:

It just gets better and better the more you look at it.

Only occupational whores? So pro bono ones are okay?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Crackwhore Barrel posted:

Only occupational whores? So pro bono ones are okay?

this is covered in the Party Animal clause, please pay more attention!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Lmao at dykes on bikes. Is it the Dyke part or the bike part that upsets them?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

shut up blegum posted:

yes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Shoehead posted:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol So called Christians eh?

Probably Hindus.

yeah Hinduism. Like Islam = the "moon god???" chick tract.

shut up blegum posted:

It's a terrifying double whammy of SIN

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

shut up blegum posted:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, all you get on christianinterviews.com is a free iPhone. Time for me to scan my PC for any nasty poo poo.

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax

its the slippery slope argument. If you punch a nazi who you disagree with, whats stopping you from punching a store clerk you disagree with??

But there is no "slippery slope" it's a sheer loving cliff labelled [ IS A NAZI ]. It's morally correct to advocate for the assault and humiliation of these people and only the most ivory towered, disconnected, milquetoast, intentionally ignorant centrist would ever dare to argue otherwise

If the only form of discourse you can use against people you disagree with is violence, then you can expect the same thing to happen to you in return. I know who I'm putting my bets on when it comes to soy boy male feminists vs Skrewdriver fans.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cyberpope v2 posted:

If the only form of discourse you can use against people you disagree with is violence, then you can expect the same thing to happen to you in return. I know who I'm putting my bets on when it comes to soy boy male feminists vs Skrewdriver fans.

ya u would be the intentionally ignorant centrist referenced above. research some history(idk how to do this so good luck) and see if one side perhaps has a....small history of violence??? or maybe a genocide under their belt?? does one side have that while the other side doesnt??? a literal genocide? maybe u dont need to stick up for the genocide people?? maybe. but hey its a complicated subject, slippery slope right??

necroid
May 14, 2009

aw yiss

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax

ya u would be the intentionally ignorant centrist referenced above. research some history(idk how to do this so good luck) and see if one side perhaps has a....small history of violence??? or maybe a genocide under their belt?? does one side have that while the other side doesnt??? a literal genocide? maybe u dont need to stick up for the genocide people?? maybe. but hey its a complicated subject, slippery slope right??

I mean I'd love to see you punch a skinhead guy so he can laugh at your love tap and then put you into a coma because of your hubris. You don't get to instigate stuff with people no matter how horrible they are then pretend like you have some righteous moral authority. The internet isn't real life and a bunch of whiny leftists on the internet aren't going to give you the facts of life, which is that hitting people is bad unless you are defending yourself no matter how angry they make you.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cyberpope v2 posted:

I mean I'd love to see you punch a skinhead guy so he can laugh at your love tap and then put you into a coma because of your hubris. You don't get to instigate stuff with people no matter how horrible they are then pretend like you have some righteous moral authority. The internet isn't real life and a bunch of whiny leftists on the internet aren't going to give you the facts of life, which is that hitting people is bad unless you are defending yourself no matter how angry they make you.

yeah gently caress off its going to be a good thing when u get milkshaked lmao

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax

yeah gently caress off its going to be a good thing when u get milkshaked lmao

I know its cool to posture on the internet like some sort of antifa tough guy, but its blatantly obvious that you've never been in any actual confrontation. I mean you backpedal on the internet and you are gonna fight the fascists in person? Get real.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
a bloo bloo i me and my bald friends keep getting hassled in public and i can only whine about it to people who gleefully cheer it on

https://i.imgur.com/mccwduN.mp4

here is u slowly waddling behind the rest of society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax

What I am actually doing when you think I'm upset