Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Mikujin posted:

This is a reasonable take on Hal.

does that change how you feel about your vote? you're both voting steak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Incandenza posted:

3 hours is a lot of time. Work your magic steak

bro, youre voting for me lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

if there's 4 scum we have to get all but 1 town on board to ice a scumbo without scum cred votes. so right now good scum play is to scatter town's attention and get us arguing with each other. that makes jen x, aa, and steak all look bad right now, as they're all, unless i'm mistaken, trying to push new cases hours before deadline

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if there's 4 scum we have to get all but 1 town on board to ice a scumbo without scum cred votes. so right now good scum play is to scatter town's attention and get us arguing with each other. that makes jen x, aa, and steak all look bad right now, as they're all, unless i'm mistaken, trying to push new cases hours before deadline

I'm happy to dance back, since I don't have positive opinions on either of the thunderdome loser squad, but I'm voting for who I most think is scum and encourage you all to join me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

bro, youre voting for me lol

I know! But I am a reasonable and considerate person who will hear you out if you can convince me I should vote elsewhere, don't give up! Giving up just means you are probably scum.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Well, anyway

##vote AA

I'll swap over to steakums if AA won't go

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Back, catching up, I'll be on until deadline.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm back from the store. ##vote steak

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

spacing in vienna posted:

Back, catching up, I'll be on until deadline.

Me too!

Also I keep meaning to say props for having hooverphonic lyrics on your av, don't see that every day

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

I'm back from the store. ##vote steak

Did you get steak at the store?

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Damnit, I've been feeling slightly better about AA today, maybe because he's answering questions, maybe because there was that weird attempted turbo and/or maybe because of that weird bit of Jen and GDolls voting him for the gently caress of it. Also that fakey D2 post of steak's. But I'm worried about what it means for us to almost lynch AA, then not, three days in a row. I think it's nearly to the point that we can't afford to leave him alive in lylo, but maybe it won't come to that.

##vote Mr. Steak and please be aware that :siren: that is -1 :siren:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:ughh:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

lol guess that post took 4 minutes to type

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lmao

##vote mister cooked beef

for good measure

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

lol guess that post took 4 minutes to type

Bbcode on mobile is a biiiiiiiitch

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if steak flips town it's almost endgame so don't hold back if you got town abilities and have been laying low

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:ghost: im not mad. just disappointed. :ghost:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak, Clay the Tennis Coach, Town Aligned Vanilla, was locked in a closet D3.
It is now N3

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:thunk:

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If the game still isn't open then this seems like a good time for off topic music chat.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also I keep meaning to say props for having hooverphonic lyrics on your av, don't see that every day

Hal!! You might actually be the first person to ever notice that, and have just made my day. :)

My username is also a hooverphonic lyric, it's from, let's see if I can link on mobile, this track from their first album.

Have you heard any of their recent stuff? It's ... okay, but they've switched over to just being a pop band and it's disappointing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

remember sugar ray? feely-goody summer bbq soft rock? hit single "fly"?

that was not at all what they were before fly lol they were the absolute most 1990s socal hard rock band imagineable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOv09aNPYek

edit: editing my post in a mafia game

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hi, scum. Please kill me so this game stops being my responsibility.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

PMush now I am only in this game and can't conflate everything and if you hang in there we can win this together.

Fair warning though if you are scum it's over for you.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

spacing in vienna posted:

If the game still isn't open then this seems like a good time for off topic music chat.

Hal!! You might actually be the first person to ever notice that, and have just made my day. :)

My username is also a hooverphonic lyric, it's from, let's see if I can link on mobile, this track from their first album.

Have you heard any of their recent stuff? It's ... okay, but they've switched over to just being a pop band and it's disappointing.

Oh thank god now the mystery of your username is answered for me. I actually do know that song too I just didn't remember it. I haven't heard anything newer but if they don't have that old ethereal sound then I probably wouldn't like it either.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mikujin posted:

I went mid-west Canada -> mid-west US -> Fairbanks. It's definitely... interesting up here. Alaskan politics are also unique, albeit as stupid as everywhere else. If you bounce around that much - and we up in AK - I imagine you're likely military?

I am actually not military, for whatever reason I decided to go to school at University of Alaska and then ended up staying for a while for some crazy reason but absolutely it is a unique place to live where you have to deal with poo poo people can't even imagine. I actually lived outside of town in Goldstream Valley without running water for like 6 years that poo poo was nuts. I miss it a lot though, some of my best friends are there. At least you are heading into the more tolerable part of the year where it is only light 100% of the time and there are mosquitoes everywhere.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

fine

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pmush, Poopsie the Cat, Town Aligned Miller, fell down the stairs N3

It is now D4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Jen X, Mikujin, Mr. Humalong, OMGVBFLOL, spacing in vienna

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 17th, 2019 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ballsy move Gulag

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

>cat dying by falling down stairs

?????????????????????

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

is it legal to vote dead players. I made ap romise

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you got anything you want to tell the group vienna

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OMGVBFLOL posted:

👀

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

OMGVBFLOL posted:

oooh

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: Thanks!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

:O

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Also lol at Miller

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac