Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dunno when the last time I saw a movie that made drugs seem cool was
Unless he counts weed as drugs. Ramirez seems like the type who'd still think weed kills people

D&D thinks panel 3 is racist

Tinsley is old

Sorensen is hit-or-miss but this one is good

also somebody posted a stonetoss so here it is I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Drugs are cool actually

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

weird to think its been forever since somebody made a cool drug lord movie american made is the only recent one that comes to mind but the whole point is that the hero being played by tom cruise is a complete dork and also gently caress ronald reagan

congressional republicans equally as caged as children in concentration camps

quote:

so was d&d too busy calling rall racist to observe that gloves are to protect a boxers hands not their opponents faces

quote:

its clever good delivery and you only notice after the joke lands that hes saying how unfair it is that we can only criticize robots and not mexicans

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Hahaha we're having a national conversation on the exact terminology for our literal concentration camps on the border and JRRose is making bad puns. So innocent!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

theres a big hideous awards banner but its seven distinct images so why would i go to that much trouble when i can instead show you

that time in 2011 when zed went to iraq to talk to some random soldier about how great michael yon is bizarrely enough michael yon is a comfort woman denier now and even weirder muir has also taken up this position recently

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

if youre wondering who michael yon is he still has a website and he apparently wrote this rather horrifying part of it last year

Michael Yon posted:

In the photograph above, the hogtied al Qaeda man shot my friend LTC Erik Kurilla three times. Then, CSM Robb Prosser, seen above with al Qaeda blood on his leg, shot Mr. al Qaeda four times, then ran out of ammo, tossed his rifle aside and started hand-to-hand combat and strangled Mr. al Qaeda almost to death as he kept fighting, even biting Robb’s watch. I grabbed Robb’s rifle, loaded it and fired, and accidentally hit a propane canister, which was pretty embarrassing. I did hit it right in the middle, however.

Must give the al Qaeda guy credit. He was a good fighter but he’s dead now.

he claims to be a non ideological journalist

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

loquacius posted:

I dunno when the last time I saw a movie that made drugs seem cool was
Unless he counts weed as drugs. Ramirez seems like the type who'd still think weed kills people
i don't even understand the context. what movie came out recently that said "drugs are cool?"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Blame Hollywood" is basically just a reflex for Republicans of a certain age, he doesn't know what he's talking about either

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Lubchansky/status/1141401373734518784

https://twitter.com/Lubchansky/status/1141401840103362560

Lubchansky owns

eta more:

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Jun 19, 2019

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

can't wait for eli valley to draw something about the reaction to AOC's concentration camp remarks and for his jewishness to be either overlooked or ignored, once again

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Just posting this because it's a very literate reference to gently caress up completely for a dumb masturbatory mess

get that OUT of my face posted:

can't wait for eli valley to draw something about the reaction to AOC's concentration camp remarks and for his jewishness to be either overlooked or ignored, once again

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1141506259537027072

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

shockingly, guess which presidential candidate that guy supports

is this what yang gangers think will happen?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Toon dump!

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the third runway at Heathrow – Campaigners warn of long-term disruption as detailed proposals are published"

Telegraph:

Javid: Johnson should not face another Oxford graduate in runoff

Matt:

Frankie Dettori lights up rainswept Royal Ascot with second-day double

Independent:

Trump sets stage for 2020 fight with false claims and recycled attacks

Times:

Evening Standard:

Corbyn rebuffs calls to shift Labour's position on second referendum

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Heathrow's third runway flight of fancy

Italy passes law that fines people for rescuing refugees at sea.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

this is so lazy holy poo poo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

is this what yang gangers think will happen?

I like how even in the fantasy he doesn't think Yang will "be faithful" to Electorate-Chan which in this metaphor I assume means "do anything of value for anyone"

or maybe he's just an incel and they think fidelity is for cucks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I can't believe how dumb the "LA COVERED IN poo poo" talking point is

because even if it weren't transparent fantasy it could be a lead-in to a discussion of ethical treatment of the poor, but instead it's an excuse to go "THE ENTIRE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (WHICH VOTES DEMOCRAT) IS A lovely POOP STATE (THANKS TO DEMOCRATS)"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

mcnaughton is running out of ideas

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Owns

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

Just posting this because it's a very literate reference to gently caress up completely for a dumb masturbatory mess

well this just confused the hell out of me because i thought those were illegal immigrants in front of trumps wall being attacked by ice and even now that i see the maga hat the antifa outfits and the burning american flag thats still the only way i can think of to interpret it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

goddamn

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

as promised

Hells yeah Fowl Herald.

Dunno where the hell Tinsley grew up though, in my childhood experience the girls were absolutely merciless monsters at dodgeball.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Uninspired. Garrison is so much better when he's off his meds.

Jews are kangaroos now? That's a new one, I think.

Ogantai has issued a correction as of 22:43 on Jun 20, 2019

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
17 is just a glimpse into somebody's head, totally bereft of context lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

17 is just a glimpse into somebody's head, totally bereft of context lmao

the joke is that gay and trans people commit suicide a lot; he thinks this is a 'burn' on them

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THAT'S what he was going for? I mean RedToss is impossible to decipher sometimes but christ.

Ogantai posted:

:wtc: please don't tell me there's more.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

loquacius posted:

the joke is that gay and trans people commit suicide a lot; he thinks this is a 'burn' on them

the willful disconnect between 'large portions of the world happily scream about how lgbt folk are inhuman monsters' and 'lgbt folk have higher rates of suicides' is one of the things that really pisses me off

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Huh I thought it was about infighting. The guy's brain is clearly broken in either case.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Manuel Calavera posted:

:wtc: please don't tell me there's more.

I have bad news

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Who's this guy? He's popped up a few times recently and I haven't ran across his work before, but I like his caricatures a lot. Reminds me of a much sleeker Ann Telnaes with less exaggeration.

Good ol Horsey.

This is a direct ripoff of a Bill Day cartoon

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

:stare:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mike Lester beats his wife.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

loquacius posted:

is that what the """joke""" is? I thought it was "and then they were the true bigots after all". that would have at least been groanworthy but not ruthlessly lovely.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

really queer Christmas posted:

is that what the """joke""" is? I thought it was "and then they were the true bigots after all". that would have at least been groanworthy but not ruthlessly lovely.

Stonetoss guy is a Nazi so it's safer to assume the worst

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

SKULL.GIF posted:

Mike Lester beats his wife.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

liberal cartoons infuriate me way more these days

really queer Christmas posted:

that would make sense if that was the actual lead up to the punchline, but there's no intent actually established - which means there isn't a punchline and it doesn't make sense.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ogantai posted:

[

Thats an anteater, this character is from the pink panther cartoons i think.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I want to do bad things to mike lester

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

liberal cartoons infuriate me way more these days

weird how trump is just letting the security apparatus attack russia when hes putins puppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Some Guy TT posted:

weird how trump is just letting the security apparatus attack russia when hes putins puppet

yeah and messing with a whole country's power grid is roughly equivalent to election interference