Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

going to shave my legs today and generally get rid of a bunch of body hair

as a scando gently caress with a lot of thick blonde body hair, my legs are almost like a pelt, this is going to take hours

whats the point? well why do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
This is my first time bathposting so none so far but my folly may result in a drowned phone. I blame wine for my current wild abandon.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

How are your balls and taint? :)

PS: thank you for my new AV whoever you are!

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Nair your balls OP, smooth is good.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

My Shoes posted:

How are your balls and taint? :)

Squeaky clean and held aloft by the gentle caress of water

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Igotadigbick posted:

Squeaky clean and held aloft by the gentle caress of water

Are you a Dr. Bronner fan, too?

Ahhh, what a nice day for bathposting and drinking wine!

Throw on some music dude!

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
If I die due to drowning or phone based electrocution please qoute my last post in the last words thread

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Igotadigbick posted:

If I die due to drowning or phone based electrocution please qoute my last post in the last words thread

LOL! I gotcha buddy

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Oscar Wild posted:

The one thing I do regret a bit is not using sunscreen as much as I could have. Luckily with a life full of healthy exercise I'm going to age like Peter Fonda and not Robert Kraft.

I recently found out about spray on unscented sunscreen and it really is a lot easier to deal with than lotion style sunscreen.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Oscar Wild posted:

The one thing I do regret a bit is not using sunscreen as much as I could have. Luckily with a life full of healthy exercise I'm going to age like Peter Fonda and not Robert Kraft.
same but im not about to start now

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
You can save a lot of money on deodorant by just shoving leaves under your shirt. It'll give you that good pine scent that drives people wild.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

MC Hawking posted:

I recently found out about spray on unscented sunscreen and it really is a lot easier to deal with than lotion style sunscreen.

Supergoop has a great spray on sunscreen. I like their stuff. I have a bottle that lives on my kayak.

https://supergoop.com/collections/body/mists

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

You can save a lot of money on deodorant by just shoving leaves under your shirt. It'll give you that good pine scent that drives people wild.

This is why i love you. :P

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

the prudish "theres no reason for girls to shave. there must be something wrong with you" is a brutal self own of people whove never gone down on a girlfriend or at least not well enough to be worth it

My partner can do whatever the heck she wants down there because she does it for herself and her own comfort/personal hygiene. Not for me. Period. I really don't care when giving her oral because she keeps neat and tidy enough and I enjoy it. She enjoys it. We're good.

It's laughably selfish and honestly gross as heck to tailor a woman's bodily autonomy solely around you because you're too much of a whiny manbaby to deal with some hair.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the whole shaving thing honestly

like its either you are gross or you arnt gross

a person can be super hot who lets their bush and pits and legs grow out

a person can be super gross who does the exact opposite

its about how to carry it

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

My partner can do whatever the heck she wants down there because she does it for herself and her own comfort/personal hygiene. Not for me. Period. I really don't care when giving her oral because she keeps neat and tidy enough and I enjoy it. She enjoys it. We're good.

It's laughably selfish and honestly gross as heck to tailor a woman's bodily autonomy solely around you because you're too much of a whiny manbaby to deal with some hair.

:boom:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I shave my entire head every other day. I keep my beard and mustache neat and edged up.

For classiness, I keep my mustache and beard separate with my beard terminating near the middle of the front of my ear.

I use the same dove men aftershave on head and face. About twice a week I put on some coco oil to keep things healthy.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I will die on this (pubic) mound!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 18, 2019

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I will die on this (public) mound!

Is the public mound well trimmed?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

drat it! Spell check/my laziness has owned me again!

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

op i have a new, innovative hygiene routine that is going to revolutionize the way we sanitize our disgusting and shameful bodies.

1) line you entire shower with very plush carpet and make an airtight seal in plastic surrounding the carpet to keep all water from draining
2) before entering shower, rub your entire body with hair removal cream with high amounts of acids
3) enter the shower and turn the water up to boiling
4) vigorously rub your burnt body on the carpet and let the water completely fill the air tight shower
5) die alone in your watery tomb

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You know how some guys burn hair off their junk? That but for the whole body.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Hackers film 1995 posted:

op i have a new, innovative hygiene routine that is going to revolutionize the way we sanitize our disgusting and shameful bodies.

1) line you entire shower with very plush carpet and make an airtight seal in plastic surrounding the carpet to keep all water from draining
2) before entering shower, rub your entire body with hair removal cream with high amounts of acids
4) vigorously rub your burnt body on the carpet and let the water completely fill the air tight shower

drat... I don't have any plush carpet.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hackers film 1995 posted:

Brb, going to Home Depot for advice on the highest quality plush carpet

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I like to save all my cuticle clippings so I can bake them into casseroles I serve up at dinner parties.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

My Shoes posted:

I like to save all my cuticle clippings so I can bake them into casseroles I serve up at dinner parties.

That's not hygiene, that's just good frugal cooking :colbert:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

and theres never any leftovers.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

My Shoes posted:

Nothing wrong with a surprise textural contrast to jazz up the entree.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

the hygiene part is that my cuticles look all right after i clip them. Just all right tho. theres a lot of raw areas cuz I bite the gently caress out of them. just my cuticles tho, not my nails. I need my nails to claw out the eyes of my enemies.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Rad-daddio posted:

Does anyone else shave their rear end valley so it's easier to wipe? I did it last night, and I ended up nicking my rear end in a top hat and I'm afraid the next time I take a poo poo it'll tear and my lower half will unzip like a duffel bag full of wet scarves.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

That Siamese cat has seen some poo poo...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

WE HAVE ALWAYS WIPED OUR ASSES WITH NAIR

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
When practicing goon hygiene do not neglect to clean you scabbard and wrist sheaths for your knives. They tend to get damp and can quickly smell like mildew which will expose you to the evil baron and turn off the fair damsel.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I fill my bathtub with gin and lay in it slowly sipping.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

My Shoes posted:

Dude at least put a tree branch in there it’s bespoke

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

My Shoes posted:

Do you have a tie-die twisty straw too?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Goon dry gin habits

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

Gross, gin.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Do you have a tie-die twisty straw too?

I sip with a twizzler.

I keep sipping after i pee because pee is clean and i have good hygiene.

Oscar Wild posted:

Gross, gin.

Should i try a different liquor for better results? What are your suggestions for better bath liquor sipping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

I sip with a twizzler.

I keep sipping after i pee because pee is clean and i have good hygiene.

Should i try a different liquor for better results? What are your suggestions for better bath liquor sipping?

Honestly? Port.