Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/PelosiLegatus/status/1208562665003421696

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Gonna invest in some SpaceCoins.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what are you in for? ego violence? drat dude that’s wild

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Broke the square–cube law.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

https://twitter.com/BidenBatallion/status/1208564032963317760?s=19

What diseased loving minds

Also it's the bad dragonzord

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I don’t wear em cause I’m fat and usually only in the cold for a minute while I dash to the grocery store or pump my gas

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

hahaha what shoot down missiles from space? They can't reliably hit ICBMs that actually travel into space how the gently caress are they going to hit poo poo in the sky

its perfectly feasible to shoot tons of tungsten into space for your orbital attack satellite

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Taintrunner posted:

Doing my part to cause ego-death induced enlightenment by refusing to wear seasonal clothes. Like giving a free acid trip to everybody who sees me on the street.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I don't feel as though I'm being made to look like "a lesser being" by men without their coats on, I just think "he must be freezing" and then go about my day.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
freezing to death to own the libs

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Mask off... See also the Biden Battalion reply

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/BidenBatallion/status/1208564032963317760?s=19

What diseased loving minds

Also it's the bad dragonzord

the speaker's lickspittle and BidenBidet

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

Everyone knows that it’s teenagers who do this to intimidate us, wearing shorts in winter. They’ll catch their deaths!

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://twitter.com/conceptualjames/status/1208455833618731010?s=21

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

so brave

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

you see it's braver to just look meanly for a moment at the disruptive man calling another person on the bus the n-word than it is to tell him to gently caress off and sit down

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Jollity Farm posted:

I don't feel as though I'm being made to look like "a lesser being" by men without their coats on, I just think "he must be freezing" and then go about my day.

Well I'm not, mom.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

he just keeps going, each take hotter than the last

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1208468417692475392

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Everyone knows that it’s teenagers who do this to intimidate us, wearing shorts in winter. They’ll catch their deaths!

no I'm not wearing basketball shorts on a 40 degree day because I am a massive no effort slob. I am doing it to trigger you, specifically.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This one really has it all

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

The anti-Phil Greaves.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

There were threads in old LF that were intended as advice for dudes trying to be good feminist allies, and like half the advice was basically "don't be large or strong in public" and I choose to believe both this tweet and those threads were made in total earnest.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

too late

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

There is a whole lot here, but "rejection" of star wars? Haven't those new films made like $infinity already?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

There is a whole lot here, but "rejection" of star wars? Haven't those new films made like $infinity already?

the new Star Wars sucks and is bad... but is also going to make a zillion dollars

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gradenko_2000 posted:

the new Star Wars sucks and is bad... but is also going to make a zillion dollars

That's okay, I'll keep watching that garbage

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

StashAugustine posted:

That's okay, I'll keep watching that garbage

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

There were threads in old LF that were intended as advice for dudes trying to be good feminist allies, and like half the advice was basically "don't be large or strong in public" and I choose to believe both this tweet and those threads were made in total earnest.

isn't this literally 'the virgin feminist and the chad misogynist'

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Large Man looked misogynistic--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Grocery Store. Very very toxic.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Also this is the kinda thing that gets nonwhite and trans people scoping out the exits

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 242 days!
I mean, I wouldn't be shocked if some (rich, white) people's list of signs and behaviors associated with toxic masculinity by some coincidence overlapped 100% with a list of racist tropes.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

It's like ten degrees out and the joggers in track shorts have ego violenced me to egodeath, I'm a Bodhisattva now

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lucifer's Hammer baby awooooo

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Those Q types are so fascistic god drat

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Conspiracy theories and fascism have always been pretty intertwined.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Oh man I think I remember that one. Specifically I remember someone saying don't stretch around women because it is an act of implied aggression or something bizarre like that.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Remember manspreading? And like 90% of the pictures were of clearly exhausted blue-collar workers on nearly empty trains?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Remember manspreading? And like 90% of the pictures were of clearly exhausted blue-collar workers on nearly empty trains?

lol I know people who still regularly gear up for battles on this front of the culture war

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
I love when you can tell someone just saw some random thing and then extrapolates it to being a new warning sign of a nightmare scenario

Some dude not wearing a jacket? could be a dude doesn't like wearing them but more likely he's a genetic experiment by the Umbrella Corporation to harass women by his mere presence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t think that post was real. We shouldn’t go full Nagle about it.