Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
in before ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lmao, I keep this thread bookmarked because every once in while there is some shenanigans that's fun to read.

Instead you guys are weirded out by the lowest level of internet affection. Holding hands in a video game like SS13. Which is totally creepy unlike when I played Shephard in mass effect a boned all the aliens. You guys loving suck

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lmao, I keep this thread bookmarked because every once in while there is some shenanigans that's fun to read.

Instead you guys are weirded out by the lowest level of internet affection. Holding hands in a video game like SS13. Which is totally creepy unlike when I played Shephard in mass effect a boned all the aliens. You guys loving suck

golly what could be the difference between mass effect and space station 13

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
One instance is two people having fun in the most PG hand holding sense and the other is masturbatory.

Whatever, this was an unfortunately pathetic read but enjoy your "server culture" you creeps

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

he says after reviving a dead derail that most posters agreed was petty and stupid once it was revealed that it was blown out of proportion by the original complainer

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
*throws floor tiles*

Communist Q
Jul 13, 2009

Gotta love how people are posting about hand holding when someone leaked all of the secret chems lol

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Communist Q posted:

Gotta love how people are posting about hand holding when someone leaked all of the secret chems lol

someone leaked all the secret chems *again*.

Communist Q
Jul 13, 2009

It was only a matter of time.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

One instance is two people having fun in the most PG hand holding sense and the other is masturbatory.

Whatever, this was an unfortunately pathetic read but enjoy your "server culture" you creeps

thanks for letting us know what you jerk off to

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

pretty sure the mods have a 'scramble chemistry' button that just changes all the secret chems to the next pre-determined level of complexity if things get out of hand.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Glenn Quebec posted:

Merry Christmas bringing up a two month old argument ding dong

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Singularity bless us, every one.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Real talk though the reason for oppressing huggy smootchers is because ss13, like any roleplaying game is always under the creeping influence of horny and if you give horny people an inch they'll take it all and make it loving unbearable with constant interpersonal melodrama and complete inability to engage with the actual game part of the loving game.

Eliminate horny people on sight, horny people have no rights.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Glenn Quebec posted:

I, too, am catching up on my favorite old threads to find things to be outraged about on Christmas.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Can we just talk about how hard it is to jerk it to the mass effect shower scenes? Everyone's so shiny and glossy and they're just mashing character models together. I was hoping for some more immersive intimacy and more facial animation effort.

I mean I still finished, of course.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Communist Q posted:

the game is actually better when the secret chems are broadly known so :shrug:

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

quote:

Some Admins treat players like they are playthings for them to have fun with instead of real people behind a screen. They are the worst influence I have seen in my entire time gaming and heavily inspired this guide. I hope to restore some power to the the people that keep the game going, the PLAYERS. I recommend any goon admins looking at this take a long hard look at the kind of people these admins are and if thats really the people you want to be associated with. Get it together.

I love this game for how salty it makes people. Never change SS13. Also lol at Glenn Quebec.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ILL Machina posted:

Can we just talk about how hard it is to jerk it to the mass effect shower scenes? Everyone's so shiny and glossy and they're just mashing character models together. I was hoping for some more immersive intimacy and more facial animation effort.

I mean I still finished, of course.

But character's being extremely shiny and glossy is why I liked that one mmo with a gloss slider so much. Hell if I can tell from the like 50 different F2P mmos that came out the past 5 years.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

dead babies posted:

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! https://pastebin.com/ZCAvvWP9

:swoon:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

farting in someone's face is quite intimate

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Jazerus posted:

the game is actually better when the secret chems are broadly known so :shrug:

most of the secret chems are dumb bullshit anyway, the real value of something like that is motivating fixes for poo poo like cube smoke before it gets run into the ground so hard it pops out in china

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The best secret chems are easy to find the recipe for, hard to assemble and handle. Nitroglycerin is one of my favorites because you're just as likely to kill yourself as you are to create and transport it to its proper location such as an unlabeled floorpill or a medibot.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The secret chems are, and have always been, and will always be, dumb bullshit.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
only nerds like philip farmer care about sekret chems

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Also, does nitroglycerin function as a heart medication in game as it does in real life? Because it should.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Jeff the Mediocre posted:

Also, does nitroglycerin function as a heart medication in game as it does in real life? Because it should.

Absolutely, heart problems will no longer be an issue you need to worry about after ingesting nitroglycerin. The side effects are pretty messy though.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

what an oddly specific answer to hear from my doctor :thunk:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

I've never seen a handholder who didn't gradually push the envelope toward utter filth or pure insufferability and then get banned so the best policy is to just launch them into the sun early and let Ra sort them out

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Ra? Sounds like furry talk

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

Ra? Sounds like furry talk

https://youtu.be/GcoyJGt1Trs

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Why can't we all just get along and play rev vs. head basketball games for the fate of the station

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

tweet my meat posted:

The best secret chems are easy to find the recipe for, hard to assemble and handle. Nitroglycerin is one of my favorites because you're just as likely to kill yourself as you are to create and transport it to its proper location such as an unlabeled floorpill or a medibot.

Absolutely agreed on this one

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

only nerds like philip farmer care about sekret chems

missing from this FAQ: feeding Philip Farmer to the engine will calm it down

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Victory Position posted:

missing from this FAQ: feeding Philip Farmer to the engine will calm it down

Of all the dumb hidden systems, I think the hidden engine cantankerousness stat is among the best. 420 engie blaze it every day

LeakyLarry
Dec 27, 2019
The admins dmca'd the last pastebin so here's updated links for ya.

https://privatebin.net/?f98cbb31b70bdfbd#ErQHER8mn6LepZonZ3xYpjF7A42t7zBYRVaxJTm3o91h
https://pastebin.com/EbvS9iCM

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

LeakyLarry posted:

The admins dmca'd the last pastebin

:lol:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

LeakyLarry posted:

The admins dmca'd the last pastebin

what the gently caress

LeakyLarry
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I woke up this morning and it was deleted. I certainly didn't delete my own pastebin, and that seems to be the only way to get things off pastebin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Maybe you should register another new account that should fix it