Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

dmboogie posted:

our flipped town rolecop got a BP Bodyguard result on Sandwolf

how many times this phase will I need to make this post

Yeah, well that could still be his actual role. A scum bodyguard who can take a hit himself while the other team's taking shots at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i genuinely forgot that scum can have doc/bodyguard lmao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

dmboogie posted:

##vote infinitum

i dont think you're a real doctor, or even a real worm

agree

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh lol he posted while I was writing that up, definitely don't like him going along with the case on Hal. He seems to be grabbing at any chance to vote someone in my group first while he has an excuse, instead of going after say, Yami who would be a way better option first imo.

yeah hmm i think sandwolf is playing mafia here and you are perhaps overstating the usefulness of your ecco cop

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

We know that there is a ninja and two town watcher/tracker type roles.

Im pretty sure if there is an ecco cop there would be a gf.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

We know that there is a ninja and two town watcher/tracker type roles.

Im pretty sure if there is an ecco cop there would be a gf.

also because somber literally says night action mafia wont solve this for town.

why Yami over Infinitum again though?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's a good point toal, it's unfortunate that the three claimed were circl me and Hal as there's no way to verify the claim. Does ecco cop only show alignment and not role?

I guess that puts sandwolf back in. I'm leaning them or Hal I guess now since Hal has been quiet for a while. Yami is pretty suspicious to me, but I'd lean Hal more than the others.

Sandwolf posted:

Some thoughts: Toal tracking boogie feels a little weird, wouldn’t it have been suspicious enough if RF hadn’t died tonight? That feels a bad choice, maybe a ‘safe’ choice to cover for another night action (a kill, I’m saying I think he may have done the kill)

I don't follow this, is it that toal tracked dmboogie which you're saying was an unnecessary action? I don't understand the a safe choice to cover part for a night action part.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Some thoughts: Toal tracking boogie feels a little weird, wouldn’t it have been suspicious enough if RF hadn’t died tonight? That feels a bad choice, maybe a ‘safe’ choice to cover for another night action (a kill, I’m saying I think he may have done the kill)

I thought the same thing when I saw that was who Toal tracked, seemed very unnecessary.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

dmboogie posted:

##vote infinitum

i dont think you're a real doctor, or even a real worm

Well what do you think happened to likely missing NK the first night?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I thought the same thing when I saw that was who Toal tracked, seemed very unnecessary.

okay, who would you have me track then?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

last night

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I guess whoever your strongest scumread was. I suppose there is the chance dmb was lying and went and killed someone else, but it seems more useful to try and track one of the other kills we knew were happening.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well what do you think happened to likely missing NK the first night?

in the wonderful world of night mafia anything can happen

kash's protection could have gone off, sandwolf could have protected, there could have been a roleblocker that hit scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

unless you were super suspicious of dmb I don't recall who the people you were suspicious of were

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

toal's been pretty suspicious of me yea

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

dmboogie posted:

in the wonderful world of night mafia anything can happen

kash's protection could have gone off, sandwolf could have protected, there could have been a roleblocker that hit scum

I did think about sandwolf, but I would think he would be told he lost his BP if that was happening. I suppose roleblocker is possible but I doubt it.

Forgot about kash though

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

I did think about sandwolf, but I would think he would be told he lost his BP if that was happening. I suppose roleblocker is possible but I doubt it.

Forgot about kash though

Sandwolf posted:

Somber had to clarify but I actually have 1shot BP! But I am not told when it’s been used.

from back on day 1, 100 years ago

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Forgot about kash though

I have no reason to think this other than Occam's Razor but: I think it's more likely scum hit me to deplete my BP (considering it was public knowledge D1) than it is Inf successfully protected someone D1, just on odds.

Who'd Inf claim to doc N1?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

unless you were super suspicious of dmb I don't recall who the people you were suspicious of were

even then the only reason it makes sense to me is if he thought boogie was gonna kill someone else, but if boogie did that, RF would still be alive today anyways

that's why I think it's unnecessary mucche

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
are y'all forgetting toal can only track marked people?

I'm okay with a inf or sandwolf lunch today, I think.

Ilmucche you've been agreeing with me a lot day 1, but now I'm suspicious to you?

You've been saying that a lot but not why, as far as I can tell. Please do say why.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

My only targets are people who are marked. I could only track DBD who I confirmed already. DMBoogie who i didn't trust really but was relying on to kill retro futurist, and retrofuturist who would probaby be lunch anyways tomorrow if he survived.

That complaint is kind of low hanging fruit hal.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

My only targets are people who are marked. I could only track DBD who I confirmed already. DMBoogie who i didn't trust really but was relying on to kill retro futurist, and retrofuturist who would probaby be lunch anyways tomorrow if he survived.

That complaint is kind of low hanging fruit hal.

I had forgotten you can only track marked people. Have you considered asking one of the markers to mark someone specific for you?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

oh it's also suspicious that Yami wants to make sure a protective role is lunched today

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The reason why DBD was killed was because I had confirmed their role and one scum team assumed they were an enemy scum team I guess.

From that I'd guess that Yami or Circl are a scum tbf, because why kill the night marker but not one of the other day markers.

I still don't trust the ecco cop because if scum thought it was really valuable they would have narrowed the cop down by killing some of the ecco cop targets.

Instead they are relying on town to sort out the ecco cop which indicates its unreliable for us.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

I had forgotten you can only track marked people. Have you considered asking one of the markers to mark someone specific for you?

I did, I asked markers yesterday to mark infi

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yami Fenrir posted:

Ilmucche you've been agreeing with me a lot day 1, but now I'm suspicious to you?

You've been saying that a lot but not why, as far as I can tell. Please do say why.

Cuz like at this point, to me, the timeline goes:

We agree about toal's action day 1 appearing strange (and no toal I do not want to have a shouting match over this again, this case is about ilmucche).

Then you go " we should lunch toal and they're town, we should immediately lunch yami."

Now you're convinced that toal is town so you want to lunch me?

This logic doesn't add up to me. Actually, it kind of hasn't from the very start, imo.

##vote ilmucche

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yami Fenrir posted:

I've been sticking with a gut feeling from early. I'll have a proper reread tomorrow and see if it's still there

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

oh it's also suspicious that Yami wants to make sure a protective role is lunched today

yeah uh, no? Not really? This is a purely self defensive post from sandwolf.

There are WAY too many protective-ish roles and BOTH you and inf have done acted weird in bad ways.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

anyway, sleep time cuz work tomorrow.

Yay...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

We agree about toal's action day 1 appearing strange (and no toal I do not want to have a shouting match over this again, this case is about ilmucche).

Then you go " we should lunch toal and they're town, we should immediately lunch yami."

This logic doesn't add up to me. Actually, it kind of hasn't from the very start, imo.

##vote ilmucche

Why are you trying to antagonize me :shobon:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hey toal, how did anyone react to you asking for inf to be marked?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I meant of the markers

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

Why are you trying to antagonize me :shobon:

I LITERALLY SAID I AM NOT TRYING TO TOAL

I LITERALLY SAID ITS ABOUT ILMUCHE NOT YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I totally forgot the marked thing too, much like I forgot sandwolf's ability doesn't tell him when it was used. And probably 100 other things too.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Lol we have so many though I think one of em has gotta be a scum

Toalpaz posted:

I still don't trust the ecco cop because if scum thought it was really valuable they would have narrowed the cop down by killing some of the ecco cop targets.

Instead they are relying on town to sort out the ecco cop which indicates its unreliable for us.

I don't agree with this line of reasoning, though. Moat as the watcher was clearly a priority to get rid of after he claimed.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

yami, toal, please, no, let's just continue to talk about something else, neither of you are trying to antagonize the other, please :(

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

RF probably looks the worst for being tied to grandi, reluctance/no role to claim, and for voting me and hum I think?

##vote RF

Scum bif and mucche have a lot of work ahead of them probably, I'd appreciate if one of them were marked.

I think it would be best to just kill people with no claim I guess. Given that all the cops docs and trackers have claimed.

oops, I asked for bif and mucche. not infi.

I thought it would be nice but probably didn't post it.

Anyways, all the markers ignored or didn't read my post.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Usually when you randomly bring something up that's over and done with it reads as confrontational and pointed, to be frank.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yami Fenrir posted:

##vote ilmucche

Oh, not suspicions on toal were based on them having a gut read vote then hammering at the end, but not posting much else. They even responded to me when I pointed it out.

You had a read on toal and posted about it after I did, but based on the unvote which I didn't talk look at and pushed it where I was looking more at them not posting much since I don't really know what tells to look for.

I said we should go after you if toal flipped town because you were pushing so hard to lunch toal. I'm convinced toal is town now and telling the truth about tracking dmboogie, which is why I circle back to you.

(Toal this isn't to retread yesterday's argument, just about explaining my simpleton thought process)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

oops, I asked for bif and mucche. not infi.

I thought it would be nice but probably didn't post it.

Anyways, all the markers ignored or didn't read my post.

yeah looking at the list I would have tracked boogie too, I didn't even notice you ask for this, was it before RF got marked twice yesterday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal Incandenza posted:

yeah looking at the list I would have tracked boogie too, I didn't even notice you ask for this, was it before RF got marked twice yesterday?

after rf got marked twice, b4 the third mark and b4 the vig claim by dmboogie I think.