Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I was just loving around last night after getting caught up with the game. Ypm’s posts were pinging me and everything he has posted since last night has convinced me that he’s scum.

was referencing this

and hey man could be worse you could have been rolecopped and had no result

didn't someone D1 claim they had a rolecop result on me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lol I forgot I did that. It feels like this game has been going on for a month

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Now you're just echoing my posts...

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

You literally voted me today on the back of the fakeclaim

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Your Personal Muse posted:

You literally voted me today on the back of the fakeclaim

No. I voted you based on my result from last night

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

:goofy:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lol

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
What

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

b-minus1 posted:

results that you totally don't think are cop results.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

How could scum be THIS stupid am I right fellas?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’m starting to think the “hey guys lets all full claim” was a scum slip. B has never been told his role in thread so there would have to be some sort of OOT thing going on to know his role.

But too dumb to be scum is just so dang powerful

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would like to murder flerp or B today.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

results that you totally don't think are cop results.

Lol help im being bullied by scum

I received a different result than the previous two nights. Yes I actioned ypm because I thought he was scum. I wondered if I’m a cop and the 404/0 results indicate town/scum. hum pointed out that ypm is probably town based on Vienna’s role which made me think the results are flipped, and I copped two scum on n1 n2. The reality is that I’m probably not a cop. All I’m doing is trying to make sense of my results.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Lol help im being bullied by scum

I received a different result than the previous two nights. Yes I actioned ypm because I thought he was scum. I wondered if I’m a cop and the 404/0 results indicate town/scum. hum pointed out that ypm is probably town based on Vienna’s role which made me think the results are flipped, and I copped two scum on n1 n2. The reality is that I’m probably not a cop. All I’m doing is trying to make sense of my results.

So...you came up with a cop fake claim...that would explain the SiV flip. And why you immediately pushed your vote on YPM and then did your cop claim but back tracked it when people started pointing out flaws in it.

OKay, I'm comfortable taking out B- today.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

After the free lunch on dragon.

##vote dragon

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nah, dragon is fine.

instead we kill the scum ##vote amni

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

So...you came up with a cop fake claim...that would explain the SiV flip. And why you immediately pushed your vote on YPM and then did your cop claim but back tracked it when people started pointing out flaws in it.

OKay, I'm comfortable taking out B- today.

Ok now I am certain you are scum ##vote amnistar

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Case for B:

b-minus1 posted:

Sorry guys, I can’t contribute anymore today. I think this is my 10th post

If I could choose one post to represent B’s early posts, it’s be this. Absolute drivel without even trying to scumhunt.

b-minus1 posted:

##vote etr would also vote dragonatrix for reasons Humalong just described.

b-minus1 posted:

##vote gamerofthegame

Started out voting for ETR but changed it to GOTG day 2.

b-minus1 posted:

I’m still working my way through the thread.

Looking at people that readily voted Solus and also expressed intent to vote etr early in day. Basically just looking for potential scum bussing. Right now dragonatrix and gamer are pinginvme

b-minus1 posted:

etr playing defense for his scumbro
(Post where ETR was defending GOTG)

b-minus1 posted:

That last minute pivot to you was certainly :raise: inducing

Talking about hum’s vote on AA

Both Sand

And then suddenly

b-minus1 posted:

##vote ypm I received a message last night ypm was copped as scum n1

b-minus1 posted:

I was just loving around last night after getting caught up with the game. Ypm’s posts were pinging me and everything he has posted since last night has convinced me that he’s scum.

So he says I was pinging him but in his dramatic reread he mentions AA, Sand, and GOTG, of whom I made cases on two. Does not mention me once. Randomly loving around and making a cop claim is one thing, but trying to come up with false reasons after people start throwing shade at him for his crappy fakeclaim is another.

b-minus1 posted:

Alright I’m sold. YPM scum, gotg town

Again, suddenly GOTG is town after saying ETR was defending GOTG as scumbuddies.

b-minus1 posted:

Strange exchange between ypm and etr back on day 1

He tries to bolster his case by saying back in joke phase I had a weird exchange with ETR. This is the only pre cop claim thing that he has against me and doesn’t try to rectify a “weird exchange” with me trying to divert the lunch onto ETR day 1.

b-minus1 posted:

Agreed. I almost included that gotg post in my earlier post highlighting a scummy interaction between ypm and etr. ##vote gotg

After boldly declaring GOTG town, suddenly oh no, he’s scum. Never mind.

Let’s skip over the dumber things B did today

b-minus1 posted:

We have to hit scum today. I think we are approaching full claim territory

Wants everyone to full claim. Then says:

b-minus1 posted:

?
I haven’t fakeclaimed anything. Just trying to make sense o my results and afaik no one has role copped me

So he later admits, after people called him out, that he hasn’t been rolecopped. How can he fullclaim without knowing his role? He can’t, so he may have learned it OOT. I don’t believe in scumslips alone but along with everything else I might as well throw it on the pile.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

two very unsettling back-to-back votes.

can you explain? I am sleep deprived

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

Also nice OMGUS etc etc

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

nah, dragon is fine.

instead we kill the scum ##vote amni

why is dragon fine? is dragon still alive IRL? can anyone verify?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also B might be a double voter

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 4

Amnistar (2): Mr. Steak, b-minus1
Dragonatrix (1): b-minus1, b-minus1, Amnistar
Your Personal Muse (1): b-minus1
flerp (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (7): Anomalous Amalgam, Dragonatrix, flerp, Infinitum, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf, Your Personal Muse

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

lmao how did we never notice this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ahah oh man, he's a double voter

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

nailed it!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For flerp, it’s mostly just tone, but there’s a couple of things.

First, ETR characterized flerp’s role as not incriminating, which is like scum buddy 101 description and completely off the mark.

flerp posted:

yeah im for an etr vote

the day 1 back and forth on etr votes makes me feel weird. his posting about my role is rly vague and weird esp because i have like no idea what my role can possibly do. other than that, his posting in general just shows him being self concisious and weird without wanting to find scum

i wont vote him tho since it'll put him to -2 and we still have a day left

i also find AA pretty scummy too and it was looking like solus was gonna do more and then just didnt??? but im not sure if that makes them scum. i also think bee minus is scummy too but i remember him being like that in every game

Flerp made this post but doesn’t actually vote for ETR. Instead, flerp starts setting sights on AA:

flerp posted:

i mean, i looked at ur posts and thought "this person doesnt want to find scum." its not any more complex that

i dont understand what's contrived about my case. i admitted that i characterized it a lil unfavorably, but uve shown no interest in finding scum, but u also show up every once in a while to post to look like ur here. and like, sure, i can call you out for lurking, but like, if i did that, i feel like id have to do that for about half of the cast of this game. instead, i looked at ur posts and they looked like they were from somebody who just needed to say things vs actually trying to find scum and lunch them. to me, that looks like scum.

and maybe the reason why i looked at ur d1 posts mostly was because u havent done anything d2 besides night action mafia nonsense which, in my opinion, is the same as not posting.

I think AA is an easy target for scum to make cases on. That’s not to say that AA is town in this game. In any event, flerp also didn’t vote AA.

flerp posted:

rolecopped infi (i dont remember if anyone did already)

doesnt seem practically scummy

I point out that GOTG rolecopping Inf was a big to do in thread:

flerp posted:

was there? sorry i glossed over a lot of night action mafia stuff tbh

flerp posted:

oh whoops ur right ROFL

hosed up

I get that flerp has this whole not actually playing attitude, but flerp also tried to look like there was scumhunting with AA and ETR (with no votes). It seems like it’s more likely flerp was fakeclaiming a night action and chose someone that he already knew the role.

flerp posted:

yeah i do not like a ypm lunch and im leaning more towards gotg or AA. then again, there are like so few people active this game that i feel like this could easily just be all town yelling at each other and going at our throats while scum is sitting back doing nothing. i still feel like there is probably an active scum somewhere in the bunch w/ like gotg or AA, but i can easily see more of the scum hiding in people who are just kinda there but not rly doing anything, but that's like, half of the game so i dont rly know how we'd be able to deal with those people

Makes a big hedgey post after B’s...thing

And then today:

flerp posted:

i rolecopped sandwolf, got "soon" (success) but then no actual rolecop info???

Which doesn’t make sense. Again seems like flerp is covering for nightkill

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

nailed it!

Thanks I thought it was a good one

And that would be cool if I was a double voter

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

Thanks I thought it was a good one

And that would be cool if I was a double voter

You have your vote on two people currently, which is almost as if you had double the votes of a normal person

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

You have your vote on two people currently, which is almost as if you had double the votes of a normal person

There was some vote finder fuckery earlier so I’m wondering if that’s what is happening here

Lets test it ##unvote

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

There was some vote finder fuckery earlier so I’m wondering if that’s what is happening here

Lets test it ##unvote

Votefinder can't do doublevotes natively. So it would require yami to make changes to update votefinder if you're a double voter.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Only voting me now, the guy you visited last night.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Votecount for Day 4

Amnistar (1): Mr. Steak, b-minus1, b-minus1
Dragonatrix (1): b-minus1, b-minus1, Amnistar
Your Personal Muse (1): b-minus1
flerp (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (7): Anomalous Amalgam, Dragonatrix, flerp, Infinitum, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf, Your Personal Muse

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##unvote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

For flerp, it’s mostly just tone, but there’s a couple of things.

First, ETR characterized flerp’s role as not incriminating, which is like scum buddy 101 description and completely off the mark.

Flerp made this post but doesn’t actually vote for ETR. Instead, flerp starts setting sights on AA:

I think AA is an easy target for scum to make cases on. That’s not to say that AA is town in this game. In any event, flerp also didn’t vote AA.

I point out that GOTG rolecopping Inf was a big to do in thread:

I get that flerp has this whole not actually playing attitude, but flerp also tried to look like there was scumhunting with AA and ETR (with no votes). It seems like it’s more likely flerp was fakeclaiming a night action and chose someone that he already knew the role.

Makes a big hedgey post after B’s...thing

And then today:

Which doesn’t make sense. Again seems like flerp is covering for nightkill

This is a good case. I’m liking flerp and amnistar for scum right now

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

This is a good case. I’m liking flerp and amnistar for scum right now

I'm shocked.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont rly have much to say about the infi or sandwolf actions because i have been 100% truthful about everything ive done this game. i hosed up w/ the infi rolecop and i got nothing back from sandwolf aside from a soon, which tells me it was a success. i guess im just super bad at night actions/super unlucky?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

flerp posted:

i dont rly have much to say about the infi or sandwolf actions because i have been 100% truthful about everything ive done this game. i hosed up w/ the infi rolecop and i got nothing back from sandwolf aside from a soon, which tells me it was a success. i guess im just super bad at night actions/super unlucky?

just so unlucky

TO ROLL SCUM

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

just so unlucky

TO ROLL SCUM

flerp/binus/dragon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse