Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

The Squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

The only villager we let move out was Violet, who just teleported to a free house plot uninvited! She was weird.

I adore my hamster villagers — Apple is the cutest and Rodney is hilarious. Want to get rid of Cyd and Canberra (that constant stare!).

Also only one of my kids used a made up name. :j:

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Tybalt and I started this journey together and together we'll end it. He's never leaving.

However, on that note goons :siren: Victoria is IN BOXES. :siren: My lovely horse needs a home and if you're interested in a horse in a lucha libre mask who has aspirations of pop stardom, please post in this thread or PM me so you can give her a good home.

My Girlfriend is also losing a resident as :siren: Lucha is moving off her island!. :siren: If a lucha-libre bird is more your speed, same deal, let me know and I'll give you a dodo code.

Oh I forgot to mention it in this post, but my GF also has a few extra hybrid flowers to give away as well

SilentChaz posted:

Let's try this again. Apologies for yesterday's failed attempt. If you did get through before it went to poo poo, I thank you for the Dimetrodon torso.

Dodo Code: KPWR7

Nooks
Imperial decorative shelves - 8500
Ring - 69000 (nice)
Unfinished puzzle, tea set (blue)

Able sisters
Halo, acid-washed jacket, tweed jacket, tweed slacks, gingham picnic skirt, firefighter uniform, nurse's dress uniform, imp hood

Fossils
Ammonite, Ankylo tail x2, Ankylo torso, Diplo tail tip, Dunkleosteus, Eusthenopteron, Iguanodon skull, Iguanodon tail x2, Mammoth skull, Mammoth torso, Megacero skull, Megacero tail, Myllokunmingia, Opthalmo skull x2, Plesio body x2, Ptera body, Right Megalo side, Spino torso, Tricera skull

DIY recipes
Wooden-block bed x2, Stone-lion dog, Peach umbrella

Housewares, etc.
Folding chair x2, Colorful wheel , Popcorn machine (red), Cat tower (beige), Utility sink, Digital scale, Piano bench, Outdoor generator, Typewriter

Ursula is making an Apple Wall. Her house is right next to the airport.

There's also a bunch of books on the way to the giveaway area. Help yourself if you need them for crafting. I also left some bamboo on the beach next to the giveaway area if you're in need of that, too.

Still looking for green mums or pink and black roses. And please water the flowers if you feel like it.

Heading to your island now. Gonna plant a few black roses by the entrance for ya

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 22:34 on May 10, 2020

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Only villager I've let move out was Sally, haven't used amiibos, and Ankha was a pickup from the very kind Gangringo. Everyone else was found by (frankly kinda dumb) luck.

e: Oh, they're sorted by move-in order too. That's neat.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Boonoo posted:

Whoops! Connection lost.

Here it is back up 6RCC3.

Kabuki is making a bonsai table and I have some pitfall seeds available.

kabuki is in the south east corner.

Oh, not sure. I may have just had a bad WiFi signal. I’ll have to check that out later.

Turns out I already had it, but of course cannot make it yet.

I was the pilot who watered a ton of things, including your rose/mum field with the beekeeper's hive. I didn't see any sparkles on your flowers before me!

Edit: I also left two blue hyacinths by you.

Niymeh
Sep 11, 2001

"It's very cold, my friend. Very dark, and very cold."
I've seen a lot of people in this thread talk about 'guessing' and that the camper games are random - does everyone just skip the text? I hear a little jingle when the correct answer is typed out, and the text shakes differently to the rest of the sentence as it appears. (Unless I'm imagining it)

Undocumented Gamer posted:

Woooow

Just found Raymond at our campsite. Had to play his Red/Black guessing game and my kid guessed correctly.

Niymeh fucked around with this message at 22:58 on May 10, 2020

Computer Opponent
Nov 29, 2002

Nothing's gonna ever keep ya down!
Does anybody have any of these? I’m looking to catalog. Can bring you bells, star fragments, NMT’s, whatever. Or I can come water your town.

I’m looking for the jacuzzi, standup shower, 50in tv, computers, laptops, fun lighting, or anything along these lines that I don’t know about. DIY’s for similar stuff is cool too.

I’ll leave my gate open and I’ll be by the pile of DIY’s up for grabs near the airport.

Dodo 9NS33

Computer Opponent fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 10, 2020

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

eating only apples posted:

I love Puddles, she was one of my starters in NL and the only peppy I've ever really bonded with. I'm not saying I want her, but someone should snag her when she goes, she's lovely.

Puddles is top notch and I'm still not 100% on booting her. It's honestly mostly just because she has a bad house, which feels like a poor reason :( Plus I risk never finding out if Maglev Mike ever gets his relationship back on the rails.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Computer Opponent posted:

Does anybody have any of these? I’m looking to catalog. Can bring you bells, star fragments, NMT’s, whatever.

I’m looking for the jacuzzi, standup shower, 50in tv, computers, laptops, fun lighting, or anything along these lines that I don’t know about.

I have the 50 in TV and shower booth. Drop on by if you want to catalog 'em. KPWR7

Computer Opponent
Nov 29, 2002

Sweet gimme a minute. Any requests?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Chicken Doodle posted:

I think Nintendo pooped themselves and your code no longer works. I'd appreciate your Ables at the least if you redid it.

Oh, sorry...nobody showed up for a while so I shut down. I've reopened and I'll leave it up while I make dinner. Sadly Tex is done making clocks, though.

Dodo: Closed

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 11, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Computer Opponent posted:

Sweet gimme a minute. Any requests?

Not really. Black and pink roses or green mums if you've got them, otherwise, no worries.

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

Had to get in on the fun and post my squad too! hope i can get Octavio one day

Computer Opponent
Nov 29, 2002

SilentChaz posted:

Not really. Black and pink roses or green mums if you've got them, otherwise, no worries.

Sorry, my island is basic AF for flowers.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I would unironically invite Nega Pietro

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Opening up for a bit since Colton is crafting: golden casket
closed

Nooks has: red rice cooker, sky blue cute radio
Limited: spinning wheel
Hot item: coconut juice

Ables has: noble dresses, pixel shades, and other stuff

Lots of fossils, DIYs, furnishings, trash available. Feel free to take whatever you can grab off the ground (unless its bells in which case it was probably meant for me, you scoundrel).

I'm probably going to just sell the fossils to nooklings if they aren't gone after closing.

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 11, 2020

an angry penguin
Oct 12, 2007

The gang. I haven’t placed my last 2 plots yet because I wanted to terraform beforehand, but I marked out where they’re gonna go last night. Muffy was an amiibo move in, and I plan to use Bob and Hamphrey’s cards at some point when I’m tired of the randoms.

an angry penguin fucked around with this message at 23:41 on May 10, 2020

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

Oh, sorry...nobody showed up for a while so I shut down. I've reopened and I'll leave it up while I make dinner. Sadly Tex is done making clocks, though.

Dodo: 5BXKQ

Thank you so much! I got something from Pashmina and I picked up a clock on my way out, so all is cool. I just love shopping so much!

Edit: Got the fossil! Thank you so much Licarn!

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 11, 2020

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Chicken Doodle posted:

Thank you so much! I got something from Pashmina and I picked up a clock on my way out, so all is cool. I just love shopping so much!
You're welcome!

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Chicken Doodle posted:

On another topic, does anyone have a T-Rex Tail? It's literally the last fossil I'm missing, and if I get that then I can concentrate on other things, like my fossil door plate!

I do. If you post a dodo code I can come drop it off.

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

Chicken Doodle posted:

On another topic, does anyone have a T-Rex Tail? It's literally the last fossil I'm missing, and if I get that then I can concentrate on other things, like my fossil door plate!

I can make you a fossil door plate if you like?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

hambeef posted:

Had to get in on the fun and post my squad too! hope i can get Octavio one day

this got a real laugh from me, NegaPietro is good but I will 100% have Clevin any day

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

With people posting their villagers I'm kind of curious- tier lists be damned who's your favorite villager in Animal Crossing?

For me it's always going to be Punchy the Cat. I love that quirky fella :3:

Well drat it, you stole mine! Punchy, ever since Wild World.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I desperately need kitchen stuff. I have all kinds of coffee machines, tea sets, mixers, etc strewn around a room but absolutely no counters or wall things. If anyone has a counter I can catalogue I'll pay. Or a DIY. Anything.

I know they exist, Henry's house is the cutest kitchen, but he refuses to give any of it up. I've been plying him with gifts for days.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

LizzieBorden posted:

I can make you a fossil door plate if you like?

It's all good, I have the DIY, just wanted to get the museum done before doing one myself. But thank you! :D

Island closed for tonight, thanks for coming!

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 11, 2020

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer
Is the friend mail still borked? I’d like to send my daily music out but I’m tired of typing out clever jokes about the tunes only to lose it when it can’t be sent.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I desperately need kitchen stuff. I have all kinds of coffee machines, tea sets, mixers, etc strewn around a room but absolutely no counters or wall things. If anyone has a counter I can catalogue I'll pay. Or a DIY. Anything.

I know they exist, Henry's house is the cutest kitchen, but he refuses to give any of it up. I've been plying him with gifts for days.

If you come to my island with a lot of iron and wood I can make you an ironwood kitchenette and cupboard. Can also give an outdoor table.

Edit: Closed

If you could bring me some cool electronics or bathroom fixtures to touch that would be appreciated.

From this set I can make the...
  • Chair
  • Cupboard
  • Dresser
  • Kitchenette
  • Table
  • Low Table
Look at that page to figure how much iron and wood to bring. If you're a little short I'll try to spot you with what I have on hand.

Edit: vvv You're welcome to come get some dressers made. vvv

wash bucket fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 11, 2020

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

If you want ironwood stuff, I can craft the cupboard, table, and low table for you (and cutting boards), if you bring ingredients (iron and wood :P ).
I have ironwood kitchenette recipe also, but it requires ironwood dresser as ingredient which i don't have recipe for.

My Dodo code above is (edit: closed)

e;fb haha

By the way, Colton is still going at it, if anyone else still needs that golden casket

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 01:01 on May 11, 2020

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

Huck is crafting Golden Armor in my town. Code is in lloid bot on discord. No gifts or anything needed, I'm pretty much AFK.

edit: closing up due to lack of interest plus a friend is gonna visit

ssb fucked around with this message at 01:28 on May 11, 2020

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Does anyone have a mirror for that fake animal crossing update video?

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Does anyone have a mirror for that fake animal crossing update video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoo-cmQ20Tk

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

SilentChaz posted:

Let's try this again. Apologies for yesterday's failed attempt. If you did get through before it went to poo poo, I thank you for the Dimetrodon torso.

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Closed for the night. Thanks for stopping by and watering if you had the chance!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

peepsalot posted:

Opening up for a bit since Colton is crafting: golden casket
closed

Nooks has: red rice cooker, sky blue cute radio
Limited: spinning wheel
Hot item: coconut juice

Ables has: noble dresses, pixel shades, and other stuff

Lots of fossils, DIYs, furnishings, trash available. Feel free to take whatever you can grab off the ground (unless its bells in which case it was probably meant for me, you scoundrel).

I'm probably going to just sell the fossils to nooklings if they aren't gone after closing.
I've closed up since everyone who wanted it seems to have come and went already.

Thanks for dropping by folks.

McCracAttack posted:

Edit: vvv You're welcome to come get some dressers made. vvv
Thanks but I've got all I personally need for those, was just conveying that I'm not able to craft extras for others.

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 11, 2020

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

That’s great! (And depressing)

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer

Prowler posted:

Turns out I already had it, but of course cannot make it yet.

I was the pilot who watered a ton of things, including your rose/mum field with the beekeeper's hive. I didn't see any sparkles on your flowers before me!

Edit: I also left two blue hyacinths by you.

Thanks so much for the flowers and for all the watering!

And thanks to the folks that left furniture and bells!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://i.imgur.com/MQyYvAw.mp4
Five minutes after posting a Dodo code in the thread

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Random question but anyone's Able Sisters selling Kilts today? I saw one the other day and didn't buy it, then my wife's store was selling a Glengarry hat and I regret not picking up a kilt..

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
poo poo sorry guys I got distracted and missed your kind offers. I'll post again tomorrow and get some wood in the meantime. Maybe some iron too, I have some but gave a lot to a friend who just started out, haha. Are the ironwood set the only kitchen counter-type things available? I've got outdoor tables and various other tables but nothing... kitcheny. Tomorrow, though. Thank you

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

New Leaf posted:

Random question but anyone's Able Sisters selling Kilts today? I saw one the other day and didn't buy it, then my wife's store was selling a Glengarry hat and I regret not picking up a kilt..

I have an extra kilt I can toss your way if you're interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

YggiDee posted:

I have an extra kilt I can toss your way if you're interested

Yeah that would be awesome, don't kow when i'd see it come around again. Anything I can give you in return? Bells, tickets, water your flowers?