Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Tfw you wake up and there's just 60 new posts, and you know that the fat idiot didn't croak.

Disappointments, my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

He’s never going away, he’s going to win in November one way or another and then just appoint Ivanka as president in 2024. This will never, ever be over and I recommend getting out of here if you can.

Nothing even remotely good will ever happen in the US.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Oh man if he bit it the thread would have two thousand at least

Plus the title change. Post itt every time someone edits https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_on_the_toilet

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

I like that it looks like he just turned to the camera

"can you (literally lol) believe this poo poo?"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

karma_coma posted:

He’s never going away, he’s going to win in November one way or another and then just appoint Ivanka as president in 2024. This will never, ever be over and I recommend getting out of here if you can.

Ivankas tweets will be boring as poo poo too

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mistle posted:

:hmbol: Trump keeps telling everyone else to fire Fauci but nobody wants to fire the expert immunologist during a pandemic :hmbol:

Ivanka knows lots of science, I'm sure she'd be great. Maybe even better! She would probably cure dozens of other diseases as well.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

karma_coma posted:

Come over here to the UK where everything is wonde--- oh wait

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
What is it about speaking english that makes you want to self immolate

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

My parents moved back to their home state, Missouri, a red washed hell hole and I was listening to her tell me that her church is seriously trying to find a way to open back up soon because...

People aren't sending in their usual donations, the $20 a week or whatever they expected. All the people zooming in for a sermon don't feel the need anymore to cut weekly checks to the church.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Methanar posted:

What is it about speaking english that makes you want to self immolate
The dangling participle.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

SelenicMartian posted:

The dangling participle.

:derp::kingsley:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Power Khan posted:

Tfw you wake up and there's just 60 new posts, and you know that the fat idiot didn't croak.

I’m waiting for the day I wake up to 1000 new posts since the night before, and I’ll know he’s dead

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

pentyne posted:

My parents moved back to their home state, Missouri, a red washed hell hole and I was listening to her tell me that her church is seriously trying to find a way to open back up soon because...

People aren't sending in their usual donations, the $20 a week or whatever they expected. All the people zooming in for a sermon don't feel the need anymore to cut weekly checks to the church.

There's nobody next to you when the collection bag goes around. No peer pressure.

I'm sure they'll fix that soon heh

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

marshalljim posted:

What is the dominant right-wing/Trumpist spin going to be when this poo poo flares back up and starts killing way more people? How are they going to blame it on black people, Mexicans, Muslims, scientists, and liberals?

LOL they'll say immigrants are bringing it over you peabrain baby. Obviously.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Power Khan posted:

There's nobody next to you when the collection bag goes around. No peer pressure.

I'm sure they'll fix that soon heh

Can't wait for church services to move to Chaturbate or something.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Calico Heart posted:

LOL they'll say immigrants are bringing it over you peabrain baby. Obviously.

October 15th:

@RealDonaldTrump: Perhaps the "China Virus" should now be renamed "Mexico Virus"? Have seen huge spike, nobody knows why, but WALL is still being built to stop this!

October 21st:

@RealDonaldTrump: Death toles now much lower than expected (~2 million Americans) thanks to hard Work being done by myself and the GOP. Mexico, by constrast, not doing so well! Millions of "infected" coming to the boarder. We say - NO!

@USAMARINE1028408: GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST BURRIED GRAMMA AND GRAMPA TODAY CAN WE GET MORE TESTING? GOD BLESS JUST ASKING GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.

erenoyo
Jun 30, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

October 15th:

@RealDonaldTrump: Perhaps the "China Virus" should now be renamed "Mexico Virus"? Have seen huge spike, nobody knows why, but WALL is still being built to stop this!

October 21st:

@RealDonaldTrump: Death toles now much lower than expected (~2 million Americans) thanks to hard Work being done by myself and the GOP. Mexico, by constrast, not doing so well! Millions of "infected" coming to the boarder. We say - NO!

@USAMARINE1028408: GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST BURRIED GRAMMA AND GRAMPA TODAY CAN WE GET MORE TESTING? GOD BLESS JUST ASKING GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.

Good god

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

October 15th:

October 21st:

is there a German word for when satire not only is more believable than reality, but actually manifests itself as so?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

A Fancy Hat posted:

October 15th:

October 21st:

precogs???

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Power Khan posted:

You don't want this, he will be a martyr.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The next guy, whomever it is, will be surely worse regardless so at least dead Trump gets you a rich vein of lols when the true believers try and fail to keep Trump's grave free of poo poo and piss.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

this is so dumb

“Trump can’t die, Pence is Worse”

“If Trump dies he’ll be a Martyr!”

“Trump is incompetent, we don’t want a real villain in the WH”

actually it’s not about the message or the breakdown or the symbolism. I just want the POTUS to eat a bad berder, then overflow his diaper with diarrhea before the dehydration settles in.

Stupid people abandon dead symbols. For example, all the trump supporters who used to believe in Jesus, but now worship a man who is as diametrically opposed to Christ in every conceivable way, because Trump is here and Jesus is dead.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

The Failing New York Times posted:

The Labor Department said on Thursday that 2.98 million people filed new unemployment claims last week. Although the weekly tally of new claims has been declining since late March, the latest count pushed the eight-week total above 36 million.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
looks like they're going to get rid of burr for not being loyal enough but they're keeping loeffler for being angular and blonde
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1260751783682441216

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Trump's fated to die on the toilet, the question is when that happens.

He'll be used as a scapegoat for a loooong time by Republicans, no matter what.

If he dies and Republicans think he's still got support, they'll go "Oh, you're criticizing a dead man by DARING to complain about his 'daughter marriage' policy? Wow, sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do."

If he dies and Republicans realize that he ultimately wasn't worth it they'll go "Oh man, now that he died his evil spell has worn off and we're back to normal!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1260912852233265153

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:lol: Obama is going to air a commencement speech for high school graduates on Saturday aired nationally, can't wait for Trump's meltdown on this one

(or is THIS obamagate!?)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
#OBAMANETFLIXGATE

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
ok it’s been 3 days and I still don’t know what “lava level mad” means or could like even possibly mean

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bust Rodd posted:

ok it’s been 3 days and I still don’t know what “lava level mad” means or could like even possibly mean

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Bust Rodd posted:

If you're not lava-level mad, you haven't been reading the thread

Dynastocles fucked around with this message at 14:11 on May 14, 2020

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

mono posted:

:lol: Obama is going to air a commencement speech for high school graduates on Saturday aired nationally, can't wait for Trump's meltdown on this one

(or is THIS obamagate!?)

@RealDonaldTrump: "High" School Obama can barely speak, seems very confused, and nobody is listening anyway! I was asked many times to speak in front of many high schools - sorry, just too busy right now!

@RealDonaldTrump: We love our high schoolers!!!!!!! And now they go to college, or to the wonderful Trade Schools, or other. Maybe a future President will be graduating today? who knows!

@RealDonaldTrump: Although I was BEGGED by many to "please speak at this high school", there are some things that must be done first. I am very busy saving USA (and the world) from coronaVirus, sorry I can't just "read some speeches". Perhaps Obamagate is going strong?

@RealDonaldTrump: Obama, who just does Netflix now and nothing else, seems to "think" that people wanted him as first choice to speak, which is Not True (false), in fact I was asked (many times) to speak for the schools but had to decline! Next year, maybe, I will do it, as I will still be President (Obama is not).

@RealDonaldTrump: WE ARE LOOKING VERY STRONGLY INTO OBAMAGATE AND NETFLIX "DEAL"? INVESTIGATE!

@RealDonaldTrump: The last time I was around "high schoolers" my great friend Jeffrey and I gave many wonderful speeches, far better than what I have seen or heard today from "former" President Obama. Many tears that day and many children! Far greater than today.

@RealDonaldTrump: I am so very busy today, with virus and deals, that I did not watch "Obama Speech". But it Appears to be getting Very Bad (Terrible) reviews and many children are asking for "Trump Speech" to come on next week. WE SHALL SEE! Thank you, the "kids are alright"!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: I am so very busy today, with virus and deals, that I did not watch "Obama Speech". But it Appears to be getting Very Bad (Terrible) reviews and many children are asking for "Trump Speech" to come on next week. WE SHALL SEE! Thank you, the "kids are alright"!

This one's gonna happen

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

"He's ALREADY a martyr. He gave up his tremendously successful business, to be predisent. SO much money lost, and he's even donating his saladry! It's like Jesus stopped collecting EXPENSIVE MONEY to be EMPEROR in pizzatown"

That fat shitbag probably makes more money dragging the SS into his properties and billing them twice for everything, than with any other of his lovely properties or scams.

He'll always be a martyr, no matter what, just like Hitler is to certain people. It's not relevant to the rest of us.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

A Fancy Hat posted:

October 15th:

October 21st:

Genuinely thought the first one was real.

The last one 100% is

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
That being said, you can already buckle up for the angel's choir of blonde, white fox Karens - lauding Trump into high heavens, just like they did with that rancid fart Reagan.

It's going to be unbearable and comical, and it's a stain that should be burned out with a red hot iron.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

October 15th:

October 21st:

lmao

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Squizzle posted:

wanted to let you fine folks know that as soon as he is off probation in a week, TheAardvark is yr inaugural thread ik

this thread is the GBS Embassy in C-SPAM and its posters are protected by diplomatic immunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
protected by diplomatic immunity?

so whose son did we run over and when can we expect to “surprise guest” the parents?