Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I have to admit I did not expect there to be any debate as to whether that guy was mocking Musk or a true Bazinga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
i looked up papa errol musk to see if his ancestors were english (mother’s birth surname was robinson) and was reminded of the horrifying truth that he had a baby with his former stepdaughter :smith:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

people are going to freak out even worse than stebe when elong finally dies from eating bacon covered bacon at every meal or overdoses on his nootropics or his tesla kamikazes into a firetruck or whatever is strangled by YYZ-APACHE or whatever the gently caress

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

nah he's just gonna get a stroke from living off adderall and 30 minutes of sleep a night for the last fifteen years

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

theres no way he isn't getting modafinil

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

hobbesmaster posted:

theres no way he isn't getting modafinil

adderall is way more powerful

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

take it to tcc you smackheads

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
how long until musk opens up a cannabis operation and has his own musky strains to court the braindead joe rogan crowd

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

psiox posted:

how long until musk opens up a cannabis operation and has his own musky strains to court the braindead joe rogan crowd

hadn't you heard? joe rogan is a progressive good guy since he endorsed sanders.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
joe rogan is god's perfect idiot and he would endorse a ham sandwich if you caught him at the right time

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
ham sandwiches are objectively less problematic than many of the guests rogan has loaned a platform to

and i don't even particularly like ham

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
oh great now the news says the next tesla factory will be in austin

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lol. owned

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
lol Austin is the suckers town

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

psiox posted:

ham sandwiches are objectively less problematic than many of the guests rogan has loaned a platform to

Ham sandwiches are less problematic than the last couple POTUS'es and the current opposition frontrunner, it's not a high bar to clear.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

lol Austin is the suckers town

houston is the creeps city

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

infernal machines posted:

houston is the creeps city
houston is the worst major city in america and it isnt even close

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Houston is not a major city

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

evil_bunnY posted:

Ham sandwiches are less problematic than the last couple POTUS'es and the current opposition frontrunner, it's not a high bar to clear.

now let me tell you about the lagoons of pig poo poo and other effluvia covering a lot of the US.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

Houston is not a major city

it has the 5th largest metro population and the 6th largest population for an individual city in the country.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

if it’s actually built it’ll probably be closer to San Antonio or Houston

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

it has the 5th largest metro population and the 6th largest population for an individual city in the country.

he clearly meant that Houston is actually an emirate masquerading as an American city

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

no one cares

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

keep austin weird

Munin posted:

now let me tell you about the lagoons of pig poo poo and other effluvia covering a lot of the US.

don’t sign

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Mr. Nice! posted:

actually, houston is a large concrete hellacape with no zoning or planning,

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

actually, houston is a large concrete hellacape with no zoning or planning,

add mostly parking lots and thats three for three for a tesla factory

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

hobbesmaster posted:

if it’s actually built it’ll probably be closer to San Antonio or Houston

word is between Hutto and Taylor.

quite the stretch calling that Austin.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

psiox posted:

elon "arbeit macht" musk is currently retweeting prager u, so it looks like joe rogan has struck again

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

i live in edmonton

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm sorry to hear that

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Shifty Pony posted:

word is between Hutto and Taylor.

quite the stretch calling that Austin.

well in the 90s we used to call anything north of 183 “south dallas” and look at us now

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

i'm sorry to hear that

thank u

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

psiox posted:

not NOLA PD’s ham sandwiches

“ham sandwich” was a code name they used for guns they planted on people they murdered

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

joe rogan is god's perfect idiot and he would endorse a ham sandwich if you caught him at the right time

I fully endorse ham sandwiches.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh yeah? what's your podcast called?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Im told the hill country outside of San Antonio is v.interesting, settled by German 48ers so p.deece beer and interesting local musical folkways?

E: so, needless to say, I hope 'Ol Muskie stays away from it?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 16, 2020

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

San Antonio is cool and good just don’t move here thanks in advance.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Midjack posted:

keep austin weird

Austin ain’t weird, it’s boring...what a dumb

Schadenboner posted:

Im told the hill country outside of San Antonio is v.interesting, settled by German 48ers so p.deece beer and interesting local musical folkways?

E: so, needless to say, I hope 'Ol Muskie stays away from it?

the Texas German dialect was pretty dominant in the area, it quite distinct https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mvx9wp/the-last-days-of-texas-german-253

Dr. Kayak Paddle fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 16, 2020

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Schadenboner posted:

the catch is that the 19th century was the wettest period in history in that area, and it's not actually reliably farmable the rest of the time

lotta poverty in them hills

TK-42-1 posted:

San Antonio is cool and good just don’t move here thanks in advance.

san antonio's crazily developed river walk is a thing to behold

one of the weirdest, and definitely the most successful, urban renewal project i have ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Kayak Paddle posted:

Austin ain’t weird, it’s boring...what a dumb slogan

well "keep austin white" was a little too on the nose