Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Gattuso's sister passed away this morning from the rare disease (undisclosed) that she'd been fighting for years. She was only 37

https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/1267770321169526787

He's obviously left Naples to go be with his family. lovely news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/swearimnotpaul/status/1268541796071718912
the math checks out imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bonucci loving sucks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7mGYKqyKY/?utm_source=ig_embed

lol john terry did it as well ffs

Jose fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jun 5, 2020

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

bonucci loving sucks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7mGYKqyKY/?utm_source=ig_embed

lol john terry did it as well ffs

It’s always these types lol.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
https://www.football-italia.net/154102/report-14-day-quarantine-remains

Fools. What a loving masquerade, might just not as well begin again.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

https://www.football-italia.net/154102/report-14-day-quarantine-remains

Fools. What a loving masquerade, might just not as well begin again.

I agree. I refuse to blame the government here (unlike 99% of the time); it’s the right thing to do, and they made it clear early.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Seems that Brescia have terminated their contract with Balotelli. He had been a no show for training, presumably to get this outcome.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Seems that Brescia have terminated their contract with Balotelli. He had been a no show for training, presumably to get this outcome.

This sucks, I was hoping playing for his home town would help.

Come home to Milan, Mario.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mario is the epitome of a good lad who means well who got corrupted by football

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
did football really corrupt him?

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
Balotelli's a loving idiot, and peaked as a player when he was 17.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Some conclusions have been reached in the federal counsel for Football, 18 for and 3 against voted for the following provisions:

- Relegations (in case of a new Covid stop) will not be blocked: it was one of the requests from Lotito, Cairo and a couple more goons;
- In case of a new stop, playoffs and playouts will be played if the stop is before July 10th, otherwise mathematical algorithm to determine the results (in this second case, no scudetto afaik but just for Euro cups and relegations);
- Vicenza, Monza and Reggina promoted to serie B

and a few other minor things, but those are the three big ones

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jun 8, 2020

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

- Vicenza, Monza and Reggina promoted to serie B

:getin:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1269993934429790208

Silvergoose!!!!!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

canepazzo posted:

- In case of a new stop, playoffs and playouts will be played if the stop is before July 10th, otherwise mathematical algorithm to determine the results (in this second case, no scudetto afaik but just for Euro cups and relegations);

Got clarifications on this one: if stop and no playoffs, the scudetto will only be assigned if the team currently first has an unreachable lead. European spots and relegations will be either playoffs or by algorithm, either way they are going to happen.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss assuming the league exists next year

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

silvergoose posted:

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss assuming the league exists next year

It will, Italy’s actually doing ok right now. The active cases drop every day and the deaths are almost entirely localized in Lombardia. I mean all other things aside.

The women’s league was officially called; no title will be awarded but Milan lost out on champions league football on goal difference to Fiorentina :argh:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Gigi Galli posted:

It will, Italy’s actually doing ok right now. The active cases drop every day and the deaths are almost entirely localized in Lombardia. I mean all other things aside.

The women’s league was officially called; no title will be awarded but Milan lost out on champions league football on goal difference to Fiorentina :argh:

Rome is not doing well according to my sister. People are not following what they are supposed to be doing at all.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Rome is not doing well according to my sister. People are not following what they are supposed to be doing at all.

In terms of pure numbers they're doing fine; in terms of people not paying attention, no, nobody is doing fine.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

In terms of pure numbers they're doing fine; in terms of people not paying attention, no, nobody is doing fine.

Rome has unfortunately been a trash dumpster on fire for quite a while now irrespective of COVID so I can’t imagine what people are doing now.

My source on the ground is my neighbor who moved to the US 30 years ago from Rome and the rest of his family is still there and that’s where he gets his info so I could be wrong in that regard.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Rome is a mess for a lot of reasons, political and social, but it's Milano that's the current epicenter of the disease. The Lazio region has had relatively low numbers through all of this compared to the ones farther north.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Reminder that Milan - Juve second leg is this Friday; Juve have an away goal advantage due to a dubious extra time penalty and Milan will conveniently be missing all of their best players due to yellow card accumulations and a red card from the previous match.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Gigi Galli posted:

Reminder that Milan - Juve second leg is this Friday; Juve have an away goal advantage due to a dubious extra time penalty and Milan will conveniently be missing all of their best players due to yellow card accumulations and a red card from the previous match.

lol. I love Italy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

coronavirus, sponsored by fiat

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I REALLY wish this was all restarting tomorrow instead of today. Going to try to avoid seeing the result today and watch it tomorrow morning.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

My company fortuitously gave us the day off and I’ll be getting drunk and mad, just like the old days!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan are even worse than I remember.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lmao Juve, that wasn’t a pen

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao, of course. I see Orsato’s envelope made it.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Haha Ron

And RED!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What on earth was that tackle

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

You have got to be kidding me.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Erdogan please come collect your man.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

this is all very funny so far

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Tanc with a nuclear take

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1271522871970578434?s=21

“Obvious penalty, doubt on the red”

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rebic more like RedBitch

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

looks like ronald worked out a lot during quarantine but forgot to practice shooting

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I guess Milan’s training for the past two weeks was just playstation matches? Juve don’t even have to steal the ball back because Milan just passes it right to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I can totally see Juve missing a bunch more chances and then Milan winning it late with some lucky shot