Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

yo that video is real hosed up

ive seen some hosed up videos and that was one of the most hosed up ive seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Lightning Knight posted:

Trigger warning on this, don’t watch at work

No one should watch this at all honestly it's just terrible. I

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

On the reals, she needs help and I hope she gets it.

yea like as darkly funny as 'read the script to save my dead gay comedy forum income' is it is genuinely horrifying to see Lowtax so rapidly devolve into full on 'tell them you ran into a door' poo poo.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wasnt shmorky a weird sex monster too and lowtax was hosed enough to keep them around his kids and other poo poo.

Sounds like poo poo people tenuously put together after the fact they were paid to draw diaper fur poo poo and Lowtax "got annoyed" with their voice.

Also the main thrust of how "crazy" Shmorky was was based on them not doing sexuality correctly (because they were changing their voice) and they had a trans partner they had an argument with.

That Lowtax secretly recorded and published.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Hazo posted:

That video is disturbing as poo poo

The idea that she was being coerced while safely at a hotel didn't occur to me until, well, she kept repeating "I'm not being coerced"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
jesus christ that poor woman

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

this was painful to watch, reminds me of someone i knew who (cw: suicide) painfully and through tears kept defending their abuser because that abuser threatened suicide. Not saying something like that's in play necessarily but it's what immediately came to mind.

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
I'm going to loving miss this place. I have lurked threads on here to fall asleep for a long long time. Don't know what I'm going to do.

Love you all. Be safe.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

captain innocuous posted:

I'm going to loving miss this place. I have lurked threads on here to fall asleep for a long long time. Don't know what I'm going to do.

Love you all. Be safe.

Love you too, mate.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Aginor posted:

Basically the gist of the video is - "I'm the problem, I'm an alcoholic, I've got bi-polar. Don't ruin Richard's life or his website because of me and the fact I need help".

Seems forced, little eye contact considering she's filming at the mirror. Seems like she's been pushed to post it.

whether she is being literally forced to say that or whether she's just been gaslit so much that she believes it i can't tell, but it certainly comes across as a person who has been mentally abused at the very least. trigger warning on that vid for real

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Wasabi the J posted:

Sounds like poo poo people tenuously put together after the fact they were paid to draw diaper fur poo poo and Lowtax "got annoyed" with their voice.

Also the main thrust of how "crazy" Shmorky was was based on them not doing sexuality correctly (because they were changing their voice) and they had a trans partner they had an argument with.

i really wish the pedophile defender (thats you chief!!) would log off!!! so i dont have to see lovely posts like this!!!

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
One of the things I like about this site is the owner is involved and puts his true self into it rather than hiding behind a corporate screen. I guess the downside is we get to see the ugly side of him too, be involved in his personal drama, and witness him when he is terrible. Still beats corporate though, I think it's a safe bet a reddit owner has behaved as badly

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Party In My Diapee posted:

That's the creepiest thing i've ever seen on this forum.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The modmins have been scattered to the winds, removed by force, or fled on their own accord. We have assumed control. We are the modmins now.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

It is my personal and god given right to have opinion that mods knew.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

punishedkissinger posted:

No one should watch this at all honestly it's just terrible. I

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

I hope this is the worst it gets. Christ.

space-man
Jan 3, 2007
a man, like any other... but in space!
2020 you sunovabitch

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Having had one too many friends in horror-level abusive relationships (from laptops being thrown at their heads to faces being smashed through windows to one even getting run over by their ex-girlfriend), I feel like I can come from a place of third-party experience and say that video is one of the most standard "I'm being forced to say this so I won't be hurt further in some manner" ever.

Thankfully SA recognizes that. I hope she's safe and sound somewhere because this is horrendous :smith:

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Jesus. All that's missing is an ISIS flag in the background and the barrel of an AK occasionally poking into frame.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If we just reopen the Helldump and make lowtax the first subject I’m sure this will all blow over

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

It is my personal and god given right to have opinion that mods knew.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I'm going to sleep. I know not to what I'll wake.

Gentlegoons, it has been a pleasure shitposting with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-eHKkOHbFQ

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Somebody who knows how please archive this video before it "disappears" when Rich decides it doesn't improve his situation

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Wasabi the J posted:

er, no shmorky was also literally a pedophile grooming 13 year olds

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Party In My Diapee posted:

That's the creepiest thing i've ever seen on this forum.

i think i agree

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

jesus christ that poor woman

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Less patreon's cut and taxes (which he doesn't pay anyway) he'd be under 25k

Less his $1500 car payment each month (lmfao) and at $3400/mo for bandwidth alone that will give the servers... 2 months uptime left? maybe three?

I'm roughly factoring in data storage and the like

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Doublestep posted:

lowtax is a huge piece of poo poo but i think this is a radium situation where shmorky was also a huge piece of poo poo

it's pieces of poo poo all the way down

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

I am being held as Lowtax's honored guest until I meet his very reasonable demands

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

if i was dating someone who had a breakdown and made false accusations against me, i can tell you right loving now i would not have THIS be how my name was cleared. are you loving kidding me. this is loving vile

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Lobster Harmonica posted:

I want my family and friends to know that I haven't been harmed. I am being held as Lowtax's honored guest until I meet his very reasonable demands

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

I can't watch that video, I can barely scrub through it. this is sickening gently caress you lowtax

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

this is sickening, she needs help and she needs it right loving now.

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

Aginor posted:

Basically the gist of the video is - "I'm the problem, I'm an alcoholic, I've got bi-polar. Don't ruin Richard's life or his website because of me and the fact I need help".

Seems forced, little eye contact considering she's filming at the mirror. Seems like she's been pushed to post it.

Just to play devils advocate for a sec, if she has made a fuckup and admitting to it she's not likely wanting to put on her best pouting face for selfies

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
UGHGHHHGHGH gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

whether she is being literally forced to say that or whether she's just been gaslit so much that she believes it i can't tell, but it certainly comes across as a person who has been mentally abused at the very least. trigger warning on that vid for real

yea even if Lowtax is not literally off to the side out of frame threatening her, 'actually this domestic abuse thing so bad that the cops got called was my fault because of my mental problems' is like classic abused partner poo poo.

WarMonger
Jun 13, 2001

i'm a Beverage man, myself

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Epitope posted:

One of the things I like about this site is the owner is involved and puts his true self into it rather than hiding behind a corporate screen. I guess the downside is we get to see the ugly side of him too, be involved in his personal drama, and witness him when he is terrible. Still beats corporate though, I think it's a safe bet a reddit owner has behaved as badly

lowtax hasn't been involved in this website for what, over 10 years now? I get what you're saying but he's been completely absent for almost as long as he ran the place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

T-man posted:

this is sickening, she needs help and she needs it right loving now.

No you see admins say she's safe