Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

whether she is being literally forced to say that or whether she's just been gaslit so much that she believes it i can't tell, but it certainly comes across as a person who has been mentally abused at the very least. trigger warning on that vid for real

Yep. Definitely seems like someone who has copped some horrendous mental anguish. Not an easy vid to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

RudeCat posted:

it's pieces of poo poo all the way down

Was ZDR a piece of poo poo too or was that just Lowtax

also gently caress that video I'm not watching that

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

bad vibes on that vid

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I'm aware of the drama and accusations of his second wife. All that stuff came out less than a year ago. But can someone tell me or point me in the direction of everything that happened with his first wife? The one he had his first child with. I was off the boards during that time and it was years ago, so I'm having trouble googling anybody giving a summary of what was accused and what happened. I just thought that they got divorced, which does happen, but they'd been together for years so I didn't know what was up.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5bQ3YlxrUo

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

god i was hoping he just had her password, this is loving tragic

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

So Richard is holding the site hostage to get Logan to recant then?

e: reopen Helldump with special guest star RK.

Loucks fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 24, 2020

ai girlfriend
Jan 1, 2020

Wasabi the J posted:

Sounds like poo poo people tenuously put together after the fact they were paid to draw diaper fur poo poo and Lowtax "got annoyed" with their voice.

Also the main thrust of how "crazy" Shmorky was was based on them not doing sexuality correctly (because they were changing their voice) and they had a trans partner they had an argument with.

That Lowtax secretly recorded and published.

i don't care about the other poo poo but shmorky was a sex predator sorry

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

lol thats so bad, i remember watching that as a kid

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
This thread updates faster than a general AOL Chatroom

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
This whole thing feels like a George Floyd moment where everyone collectively realised that Lowtax is a huge problem and we need to move to a model where our community doesn't exist at his whim.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
In retrospect his whole "Gosh I'm pretty much the worst piece of poo poo ever lol" thing that's been popping up even among the denials and deflections seems like an obvious tell.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Furnok Dorn posted:

er, no shmorky was also literally a pedophile grooming 13 year olds

Oh ok.

Genuinely lost interest after I found out they weren't dead after the whole main drama recording thing, didn't know about credible posts about the pedophilia.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 24, 2020

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Oh no oh no oh no

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
gently caress, and crap also.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Even if every word of that horrific video is true, Lowtax needs to go and never come back to thsi site.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

ManiacClown posted:

Honestly, incorporating SA or turning it into a partnership is what I'd likely do to ensure its survivability. That way you don't have a single person who can tank it as an entity.

SA becoming a corporate entity that goes Wintermute with reddit is the cyberpunk future we deserve

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I’m ready to edit the wikipedia page for this website. Gonna turn all the is’es to was’es so loving fast

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Well, it's been fun and I know that nobody is going to miss my crazy, white-noise rear end, but can I get a permaban, please?

:banme:

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I would advise not watching that video if you have been in an abusive relationship in the past, it is pretty triggering. I could only make it a few seconds in.

I've been enjoying the chance to shitpost in this thread but I legitimately hope Logan gets the helps she needs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ruflux posted:

Was ZDR a piece of poo poo too or was that just Lowtax

also gently caress that video I'm not watching that

ZDR begged for donations, making lots of promises for them, and then kept none of them. Kinda douchey, but pretty harmless compared to the Taxman

nurrwick
Jul 5, 2007

It's three pages too late I think at this point, but that video is loving disturbing.

Adding gaslighting his victim to the "gently caress lowtax" checklist

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Beachcomber posted:

This whole thing feels like a George Floyd moment where everyone collectively realised that Lowtax is a huge problem and we need to move to a model where our community doesn't exist at his whim.

This truly is the George Floyd moment of our generation

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Epitope posted:

One of the things I like about this site is the owner is involved and puts his true self into it rather than hiding behind a corporate screen. I guess the downside is we get to see the ugly side of him too, be involved in his personal drama, and witness him when he is terrible. Still beats corporate though, I think it's a safe bet a reddit owner has behaved as badly
:lol: this hasn't been true in well over a decade

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

why is she wearing a shirt that says "fake your death"

god drat I hope she makes it out of this okay

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ill take ten live action goatmans before I watch that video.

it was nice, before, to cordon off in some dusty corner of my brain, the knowledge that sometimes abuse victims get gaslit so bad they defend their abusers. it was safe and theoretical and academic. seeing it happen in realtime is unbelievably horrifying.

I saw this as a witness, and occasional recipient, of abuse who absolutely defended the abuser.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
can someone who knows logan please set up a gofundme?

She needs help and it needs to be independent of richard as much as possible

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

By all means kill the bigoted posts but who the hell is reporting goatse right now

this just don't report the goatse lmfao

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Dial911 posted:

This is loving dumb, you guys enjoy your circlejerk

Lowtax alt spotted

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

SHARIA LAW SCHOOL posted:

Even if every word of that horrific video is true, Lowtax needs to go and never come back to thsi site.

Yeah, whatever credibility he may have still had with even a handful of people here, it's completely gone.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

kazr posted:

The modmins have been scattered to the winds, removed by force, or fled on their own accord. We have assumed control. We are the modmins now.

This makes me imagine that instead of shutting the forums down Lowtax keeps them open and runs a script to make literally everyone an Admin and unbans every account ever.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Aginor posted:

Yep. Definitely seems like someone who has copped some horrendous mental anguish. Not an easy vid to watch.

he is 100% laying into her and blaming her for this entire thing, telling her that he's ruined his entire life, loving over his kids etc

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

ai girlfriend posted:

i don't care about the other poo poo but shmorky was a sex predator sorry

also incredibly abusive toward their partner, great minds think alike apparently

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

oxsnard posted:

can someone who knows logan please set up a gofundme?

She needs help and it needs to be independent of richard as much as possible

don't worry the mods will make sure to take that one down too

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Hazo posted:

That video is disturbing as poo poo

The idea that she was being coerced while safely at a hotel didn't occur to me until, well, she kept repeating "I'm not being coerced"

Yeah, I stopped about 50 seconds in. It's all standard gaslighting tropes.

Holy poo poo.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Who What Now posted:

ZDR begged for donations, making lots of promises for them, and then kept none of them. Kinda douchey, but pretty harmless compared to the Taxman

go look at the things lowtax promised on the patreon, lol

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Lobster Harmonica posted:

This truly is the George Floyd moment of our generation

Shitposters have burned down QCS

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

So that video is terrifying.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its been said, but i want to reiterate how intense that video is

if you have any reservations, err on the side of not watching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It sure is 'something' that Lowtax is completely silent while Logan increasingly insults and berates herself.

Considering we have word here that she is being pressured into this that we have no particular reason to disbelieve, this just says to me that Lowtax is a loving monster.