Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
having midday beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

had two cups might have two more

doing colombian beans that are real good with a 3 minute time before press. im not a stickler for timing but these benefit especially from sticking around there

still gotta do some cold brew with these espresso beans

President Beep posted:

this coffee tastes funny!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
had a headache all yesterday and realized today that i only had 1 cup of instant coffee

today i made my usual 3c of pressed bean juice and that headache, friends? it's gone.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Podima posted:

had a headache all yesterday and realized today that i only had 1 cup of instant coffee

today i made my usual 3c of pressed bean juice and that headache, friends? it's gone.

coffee is real, powerful, and my friend

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this current batch of cold brew is a little on the mild side but its still real nice

swedes make some fuckin good beans

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Podima posted:

holy poo poo. I’ve had a headache most of yesterday and woke up with one today. just realized didn’t have any caffeine yesterday.

it’s crazy how humans need caffeine to feel okay!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

morning bean time. brewed an extra big pot because we were up late with the kids for the 4th and, being kids, they didn’t sleep in this morning :coffeepal:

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Captain Foo posted:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Captain Foo posted:

:same:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
slowly sipping on some chilled beans all afternoon and ooops in drinking coffee at 8:30pm lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ac likely needs a recharge so its getting warm in the house. time for some cold coffee (evening decaf)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
given the massive headache i had this weekend due to caffeine withdrawal I’m thinking of supplementing the coffee i drink on workdays with decaf. anyone know what’s good?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

given the massive headache i had this weekend due to caffeine withdrawal I’m thinking of supplementing the coffee i drink on workdays with decaf. anyone know what’s good?

Try drinking water.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

there’s already water in the coffee you ding dong :rolleyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

can’t believe you’d come into the coffee thread and say something like that. crazy or brave. idk.....

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

there’s already water in the coffee you ding dong :rolleyes:

I meant plain water.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

like, with sugar or flavoring though right? kool aide?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I meant plain water.

get out of this thread

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

having coffee

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
had coffee a while back, contemplating another

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

made a pot :coffee:

mystes
May 31, 2006

President Beep posted:

Have more coffee on weekends.

Decaf looses flavor in the decaffeination process so having really good fresh beans is even more important than with normal coffee.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

big scary monsters posted:

had coffee a while back, contemplating another

:same:

Monday coffee vibes

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
my wife drinks decaf so occasionally I’ll mix her stuff with my fancy beans for some nice half caff bean action to ease back a little on the caffeine. these days I’ve been full steam ahead on the caffeine train tho

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mystes posted:

Decaf looses flavor in the decaffeination process so having really good fresh beans is even more important than with normal coffee.

its true, I made the mistake of pregrinding a bunch and its flat from sitting too long

ac getting fixed so one regular mug got split into two iced coffees after and extended brew length

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mystes posted:

but i want to decrease my addiction! lord knows what I’ll move onto next.......

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

President Beep posted:

but i want to decrease my addiction! lord knows what I’ll move onto next.......

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ac fan was intermittently losing power, all good now and time to finish this iced coffee

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

this might be heresy but I just got some keurig mcdonald's coffee and it's needs suiting

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
a k cup is still better than no coffee, though maybe not by much.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I will seek other coffee if kcup is all that is available

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

MononcQc posted:

this might be heresy but I just got some keurig mcdonald's coffee and it's needs suiting

hnnnnnrgh

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

don’t kcup shame. it’s all some of us have :smith:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

all coffee is coffee, friends. we all should strive for the best cup but accept the cup we have as well

Agile Vector fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 6, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Agile Vector posted:

all coffee is coffee, friends. we all should strive for the best cup but accept the cup we have as well

unless it is Starbucks, amen

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

French press, rotating carafes of cold brew and a zojirushi are all you need to never have to drink bullshit coffee

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my life is much better having switched to french press. thank you france.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

viva la french press!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i hate the term french press, it sounds like some low grade sexual assault you’d carry out on a crowded metro car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it was actually their failed attempt to push back blitzkrieg at the maginot line.