Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What is the charitable explanation for Jackson here? Like he went onto clarify "hey, I don't hate anyone! I only meant this one part!" and he pointed towards the excerpt that talked about the Jewish world domination plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I think the only charitable explanation is that he was too dumb to understand all the implications and history behind the text he was reading.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/shaneryanhere/status/1280511060341133314?s=21

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

fsif posted:

What is the charitable explanation for Jackson here? Like he went onto clarify "hey, I don't hate anyone! I only meant this one part!" and he pointed towards the excerpt that talked about the Jewish world domination plot.

There was a march in stone mountain of armed black protestors called the NFAC (Not loving around coalition)

everyone sees armed black protestors and immediately thinks black panthers. This is false since almost all the black panthers leadership was murdered by the fbi/local authorities, and the few remaining members always denounce these groups. Also, for whatever reason, they're all loving nuts and inevitably nazi-adjacent.

That's probably how he got to that hitler quote.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I'll save you all from reading this: Some weirdo wrote a book about the conspiracy against "Black Hebrews" in 2018 and included a fictional intro written by "Hitler" to support his arguments, which is what DeSean was quoting.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
maybe they don't tell the players not to quote hitler at the rookie symposium. add that to next year's agenda imo

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
So...is Desean calling out its bullshit...or what?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

The closest I've got is that a lot of black liberation stuff ends up with anti-semetic elements due to a combination of factors from decades of everything from trolls, to absorbing the same media as the rest of america, to government psyops, to religious groups and influences. Same thing with the leadership of the Not loving Around Coalition that was demonstrating against white supremacy at Stone Mountain this weekend.

So his best case scenario is he fell into a extremist hole and hopefully learns how to dig up.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Has any other NFL player said poo poo about this yet?

Riley Cooper probably supported the quote.

Was Richie Incognito also a racist or just a huge loving rear end in a top hat? I can’t remember all his poo poo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

He’s just dumb as a loving brick but we knew that already

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fartknocker posted:

Riley Cooper probably supported the quote.

Was Richie Incognito also a racist or just a huge loving rear end in a top hat? I can’t remember all his poo poo.

Yeah, he kept degrading and physically assaulted an asian trainer and his texts were... uh, racist, misogynist, homophobic, pretty much everything except he loves dogs.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CyberPingu posted:

You hate him because he bitched your team. Stop trying to act all smug and "I told you guys"

Imagine going to bat for an antisemetic old wr that runs one route, can't catch in traffic , and gets hurt constantly

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

fartknocker posted:

He was both

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doltos posted:

Imagine going to bat for an antisemetic old wr that runs one route, can't catch in traffic , and gets hurt constantly

I'm not going to bat for him. I'm going to bat against you.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

No DeSean wanted to let everyone know how great he thinks these ideas are.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CyberPingu posted:

I'm not going to bat for him. I'm going to bat against you.

DeSean: forever highly regarded by brain dead eagles fans for housing a punt against a rookie punter and the league's last ranked special teams

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Richie contains multitudes of hosed up poo poo.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
all eagles fans are objectively stupid at arguing football or moderately evaluating talent that played for them

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What are you reading in quarantine, DeSean?

Just some stuff that will blow your mind that I found on Always Sunny.

Man I thought Sammy Watkins was into some weird conspiracy theories

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doltos posted:

all eagles fans are objectively stupid at arguing football or moderately evaluating talent that played for them

:qq:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Same face i see in the nfc east thread when the infallible eagles somehow drop a regular season game.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doltos posted:

Same face i see in the nfc east thread when the infallible eagles somehow drop a regular season game.

You don't seem mad at all

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
he's baiting you lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The only thing worse than an Eagles idiot are the new breed of self loathing, doomsayer Giants fans and yes that's worse than an Eagles fan that's hovering over the post button to cry about me calling his nazi wr bad at football

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doltos posted:

The only thing worse than an Eagles idiot are the new breed of self loathing, doomsayer Giants fans and yes that's worse than an Eagles fan that's hovering over the post button to cry about me calling his nazi wr bad at football

Isn't that literally you though

Also again. I wasn't defending Jackson. I just hate smug white noise posting

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So i went on a little walk to try and track down where this quote came from and the likely culprit is associated to the Church of the Living God, the Pillar Ground of Truth for All Nations. Look 'em up for a fun ride into the history of the Black Hebrew Israelites

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I think the only charitable explanation is that he was too dumb to understand all the implications and history behind the text he was reading.

The charitable explanation is that he's too stupid to know better? That's rough

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I'm dumb as a brick - DJax 2020

https://twitter.com/kpatra/status/1280531070866411520?s=20

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How dumb do you have to be to not know sharing a quote allegedly from Hitler is bad?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

lmao people are wild

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Doltos posted:

DeSean: forever highly regarded by brain dead eagles fans for housing a punt against a rookie punter and the league's last ranked special teams

majorly telling on yourself here dude. desean's in your head rent free

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CyberPingu posted:

Isn't that literally you though

Also again. I wasn't defending Jackson. I just hate smug white noise posting

Nope i'm realistic and use my eyes to evaluate talent instead of whatever the brain amoeba in the philly water is dictating your zombie husk to type out.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

Jackson approvingly quoting anti-semitic garbage from Farrakhan and Hitler got 1 minute of coverage 23 minutes in to the 12:30 SportsCenter

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doltos posted:

Nope i'm realistic and use my eyes to evaluate talent instead of whatever the brain amoeba in the philly water is dictating your zombie husk to type out.

Jokes on you. I'm not even from Philly

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

D-LINK posted:

That depends on what you think the fight is

Running from the point faster than Sid from the defender he hacked.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Sent from my iPad posted:

Jackson approvingly quoting anti-semitic garbage from Farrakhan and Hitler got 1 minute of coverage 23 minutes in to the 12:30 SportsCenter

How much of that time was SAS yelling?

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Kalli posted:

President of the NFLPA:

I think they both realize that they're probably not going to successfully run a season and they want to position themselves for cancellation. The NFLPA wants to do everything possible to get to week 1, and trigger game checks and be able to make the argument that players getting on the field for one game represents an accrued year on their contracts, and the NFL wants to be able to kill everything before that if possible.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CyberPingu posted:

Jokes on you. I'm not even from Philly

So it's genetic?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doltos posted:

So it's genetic?

Clutching at straws here my dude to try prove you are indeed not hugely mad at Jackson for bitching your team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It feels like a stop sign should go up in your brain when you're about to post something on the internet that literally has the words "Hitler was right" on it but I am not a sports player