Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Each pilot in the top gun franchise should have their own spinoff movie.

These should eventually taper into scifi with one or more of them eventually facing or SEEMING(??!!) to face aliens/UFOs and, in turn, their own worst fear. Love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Nannerpuss deserved an entire ad campaign and it didn't even get an entire commercial.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'd like to know more about that space jockey guy they stumbled upon in Alie-ohnooooooo.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Dodgson of "Dodgson! We've got Dodgson here!" fame.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I think that's no-poo poo going to be the plot of the next one

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

mind the walrus posted:

It'll never happen but I'd love if they went full avant-garde and made one entirely from the dinosaurs perspective. They could do like a Wolverine kind of thing.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Space Race Riot posted:

The Roach in Apocalypse Now deserved more screen time rocking that grenade launcher

Relatedly, Han from Hamburger Hill. Where was he before he went to the South? How many Americans has he killed?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the loud guy with all the dogs in amadeus

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

GolfHole posted:

esteban, in the life aquatic

Esteban was bitten? Is he dead?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Any character played by Al Leong

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Keefe probably had the exact right amount of screen time but I would still watch an entire show about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSdglnt2ABU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
The oil in Lorenzos Oil should have gotten more screen time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jeza posted:

I could watch infinite movies about South African arms dealer Gollum. He got done dirty.

Hell, I just love South African accents in all films I think.

The andy serkis character?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The andy serkis character?

yeah that's the guy. I like his unashamedly dickhead persona.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Jeza posted:

I could watch infinite movies about South African arms dealer Gollum. He got done dirty.

Hell, I just love South African accents in all films I think.

we forgot the taste of lead

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jeza posted:

yeah that's the guy. I like his unashamedly dickhead persona.

He was great. The bad guys were the best part of BP. I'd say only part but even the supporting cast was fine. Main guy suuuuucked

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
The cartoon cat detective from Last Action Hero, I wanna see him out there solving murders and dealing with the painful realities of being a cat on the police force

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Alternatively, lemme watch an entire movie about the Walk Hard version of The Beatles with Paul Rudd and Jack Black as Lennon/McCartney

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

It is and they had to recast Dodgson because the guy who originally played him is in prison for sexually assaulting a 13y/o

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

Keefe probably had the exact right amount of screen time but I would still watch an entire show about him.

this show is really truly brilliant btw, best thing jody hill/mcbride have ever done and prob top 5 comedy of the decade

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Snow Cone Capone posted:

It is and they had to recast Dodgson because the guy who originally played him is in prison for sexually assaulting a 13y/o
loving christ

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Snow Cone Capone posted:

drat, no wonder he didn't want Nedry using his name

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
The Three Caballeros: The teeth guy at 2:54 in this video.

https://youtu.be/jqDXZmdls0c

I tried to do that for years. Give the teeth guy his own song.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

veni veni veni posted:

I just finished the first season yesterday, and I absolutely agree. Literally the only character on the show I found remotely sympathetic, and I loved every scene with him in it. Him walking out with the too-short-shirt was loving hilarious.

I would at least like an episode in season 2 that's all about Keefe.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

pablo gbscobar posted:

Alternatively, lemme watch an entire movie about the Walk Hard version of The Beatles with Paul Rudd and Jack Black as Lennon/McCartney

ide watch this poo poo. that scene was hilarious.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Laterite posted:

Any character played by Al Leong

He's played the same character in like a thousand movies/tv programmes. You could probably stitch together an entire feature film from them.

Admittedly, the plot would be 'Asian man with beard does lots of spinning kicks', but we've seen worse.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Dodgson is a much bigger character in the books. They gave his death to Hammond's nephew in the movie

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the french fry guy in slingblade

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I was thinking about that white rasta guy from Leon and wondering what his deal is. Maybe he has like a reggae band he plays in after he goes home from being a corrupt cop.

Turns out the actor in the movie played himself and that's literally true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-9AWtcH6qQ

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
The crazy guy (Jaime Kennedy) peeing by the bush in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Xaintrailles posted:

A sentient and powerful spider's goals and complex plans would absolutely revolve around getting maximum enjoyment from living in a cave and eating tasty creatures.

Anyway, Jerioth, mistress of Caleb son of Jephunneh, whose name means "tent curtains."

Goblins taste like crap, and she's only eating low-tier, extra crappy goblins.

Her mom ate the most important tree in the world. She should be working on a vast spider empire that hunts down elves like they're rare wines and farms gourmet hobbits.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
You really gotta wonder what Barabbas did with his second chance. A lot of people dismiss him as a murderer and a generic evil person to make it really clear that choosing him over Jesus was a bad, bad, awful thing. An intentional act of spite that had nothing to do with Barabbas himself, and everything to do with Not Liking Jesus.

But some translations suggest he might've been a revolutionary, instead. That might mean that his biggest crime was defying Roman rule and working against them (which would explain why a condemned prisoner was so popular).

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

pablo gbscobar posted:

The cartoon catorthodox rabbi detective from Last Action Hero, I wanna see him out there solving murders and dealing with the painful realities of being a catrabbi on the police force

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the friend at the bar in the movie Sliding Doors. that dude was loving hilarious but only got a dozen or so lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You really gotta wonder what Barabbas did with his second chance. A lot of people dismiss him as a murderer and a generic evil person to make it really clear that choosing him over Jesus was a bad, bad, awful thing. An intentional act of spite that had nothing to do with Barabbas himself, and everything to do with Not Liking Jesus.

But some translations suggest he might've been a revolutionary, instead. That might mean that his biggest crime was defying Roman rule and working against them (which would explain why a condemned prisoner was so popular).

he got his own movie, which owns btw

edit: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055774/

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 2, 2020