Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

RuBisCO posted:

gently caress WHAT

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

nullEntityRNG posted:

Calling it now- actually a dream.

No wait I'm always wrong when predicting... hes gonna overanalyze the fact that he would need to show off himself on tv accepting the prize. This would bring negative light to him being an ex con and would ruin his life even with the money... so hes going to be like "pssh its not worth the nightmare".

I’m thinking he tears up the ticket for the thrill of destroying yet another potentially lifechanging thing for him.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

NEET gets his millions, then that lady he was creeping on finds out he won and starts hounding him for money. Like all the other short branches this ends with Nii killing himself. The main branch picks up with him having a losing ticket and moving onto his next hobby

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
He's going to lose the ticket somehow, no way is he actually a millionaire now

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

BurningCourage posted:

He's going to lose the ticket somehow, no way is he actually a millionaire now

You know people who win the lottery often end up ruining their lives. He may well have won

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

So was this lottery thing actually a branch in the storyline?

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

he's going to try to buy Minami back, isn't he? :smithicide:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Mr. Lobe posted:

You know people who win the lottery often end up ruining their lives. He may well have won

He's already done that twice, let him enjoy some Emperor funbux. He's gonna spend it all on Kobe beef and square watermelons anyway.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

The only way goons could have such good luck is if it is a curse in disguise

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Rudoku posted:

He's already done that twice, let him enjoy some Emperor funbux. He's gonna spend it all on Kobe beef and square watermelons anyway.

To be fair, people who win millions and ruin their lives usually ruin their lives because they ruin all their relationships and spend their fortune into oblivion

NEET doesn't really have much in the way of relationships to ruin right now so spending his way back to poverty would be a lateral move

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Remind me again but is currency converted during translation? I need to know if NEET is going to blow his money on a Lamborghini or a Honda.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Forget winning 2 million, this is truly gripping. Did he lose his rare item?!

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Cat Hatter posted:

Remind me again but is currency converted during translation? I need to know if NEET is going to blow his money on a Lamborghini or a Honda.

It was 200 million yen. I've just been converting everything in this comic as 100 yen to the dollar so I don't have to change numbers. (And if you know Japanese numbers, you won't be surprised to hear that he wasn't originally counting thousand and million in the previous panel.)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
He should keep going while he's ahead and gamble all 2 million as soon as he gets it

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Top Ten Betrayals in Anime

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Shadow0 posted:

Top Ten Betrayals in Anime

He could've saved during lunch. gently caress 'em.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I would have thought that indicating a dreadful silence would be a tough nut to crack, artistically, but it turns out all you need to do is just write the word "silence".

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

The twist is that it's just a character in the game saying "silence" and he hasn't lost his progress at all.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

gleebster posted:

I would have thought that indicating a dreadful silence would be a tough nut to crack, artistically, but it turns out all you need to do is just write the word "silence".

It's really English's fault for having so few ideophones/mimetic words. Like it has a few noises like "vroom" and "meow", but not really anything for silence or a comfy warmth, or even as many actual noises as Japanese.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what is the sound of silence in japanese

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnE_UUJ2thE

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Thank you for Cultural Appropriation: the Video.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

McGavin posted:

Thank you for Cultural Appropriation: the Video.

I just culturally appropriated your bad posting

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

TheAardvark posted:

It sounds a lot like the word "sheen".

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Neet, get the lotto money, get a life sized marble statue made of Minami, then deliver it to her at work. Its the only way to tell her how you feel

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

I've been legit just more anxious the last couple days because I'm still waiting for the hammer to drop on what fuckery happens to Tohru to whiplash us back to reality

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

:f5:

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
NEET gunna have a fuckin heart attack

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
did NEET update?!

I'll check it again VERY CAREFULLY....

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

I forget, as far as the original artist's posting schedule goes, does this count as one panel or three?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

I forget, as far as the original artist's posting schedule goes, does this count as one panel or three?

i think that's 2. the numbers are grey in the bottom left

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

TheAardvark posted:

i think that's 2. the numbers are grey in the bottom left

Looks like Nov 18 & 19, 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I forgot how excellent the artist is at dragging things out
GG