Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Bloody Pom posted:

Amelia's is in just over an hour, so I imagine they're spacing them out so as not to overlap with each other.

e:Once they get more settled in they'll probably relax their schedules somewhat, the older-generation girls tend to just stream whenever.

Ina's still streaming CoC with 15 minutes before Amelia's stream. I imagine she'll end just before Amelia's starts and read her super chats in another stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerkface posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyPfwMeiaNk

Ame's superchat debut stream thumbnail has very waachama vibes...

That's the Matsuri-face, not haachama's.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
watson makes weird gremlin noises

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thats what investigation sounds like

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

did someone just donate 1250 to amelia.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Stairmaster posted:

did someone just donate 1250 to amelia.

I think it was in another currency. Superchats can only be up to 500 USD I believe.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Good avatar material IMO.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
Ame is reading super chats while playing yasuhati, the game that moves based on the noises you make. Genius!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Oh my god I've seen clips of this game before but didn't realize how it worked. This is brilliant.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

God, that little hint at her past really hit me in the feelings :smith:

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Revolver Bunker posted:

Ina's still streaming CoC with 15 minutes before Amelia's stream. I imagine she'll end just before Amelia's starts and read her super chats in another stream.

She had like 1400 super chats lol

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I want to hear Calli play this game so bad.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Sindai posted:

I want to hear Calli play this game so bad.

Freestyle rapping while playing this game would be impossible. I want to see it.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

People with high voices can cheat this game easily. I think Rushia slammed her desk to win.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fat_Cow posted:

People with high voices can cheat this game easily. I think Rushia slammed her desk to win.

Warning: she's not the queen of screams for nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly817_ZqH1I

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Matsuri and Fubuki learned a new word today.
https://youtu.be/N_pr_w-GOmA

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Bloody Pom posted:

God, that little hint at her past really hit me in the feelings :smith:

I must have missed this

E: Forget Calli, Ame is a rap god with these SCs

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 18, 2020

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I must have missed this

E: Forget Calli, Ame is a rap god with these SCs

Toward the end of her little speech section she made a small mention of her life before Hololive, and it sounds like until fairly recently she was a stay-at-home carer for a sick relative. Was being the key word.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

let's talk about the masterful discipline of Bubba to not be losing his entire mind while this is going on

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Bloody Pom posted:

Toward the end of her little speech section she made a small mention of her life before Hololive, and it sounds like until fairly recently she was a stay-at-home carer for a sick relative. Was being the key word.

Definitely explains the motherly vibe she has.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I typed in 'Coco Polka' in youtube search and the first thing I got was some french song from the 50's. The second thing I got was the stream they had today, but no results for translations. I guess all the translators are on the EN supachato hypetrain today.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

blossommirage posted:

Definitely explains the motherly vibe she has.

This part right here is very mom with the THREE....TWO....

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I haven't donated anything because I'm broke as hell but I am just enjoying listening to her read off all this poo poo for some reason.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Liar Lyre posted:

Matsuri and Fubuki learned a new word today.
https://youtu.be/N_pr_w-GOmA
It really seems like the ENs have been going out of their way to Not say that word

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

blossommirage posted:

I haven't donated anything because I'm broke as hell but I am just enjoying listening to her read off all this poo poo for some reason.
I'm saving my first time for Pekora's 1,000,000 sub celebration stream, so I can totally troll her with a $24.34 superchat. Then I'll be able to pass on with no regrets.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

This part right here is very mom with the THREE....TWO....

it was also like a PROFOUNDLY advanced move

i've been watching the money on playboard and she went up $2000 from doing that count and restarting it a couple times alone. that gambit got her $700.

now THAT'S what i call a pro gamer move

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Looks like a collab stream on Kiara's channel Saturday

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Patware posted:

it was also like a PROFOUNDLY advanced move

i've been watching the money on playboard and she went up $2000 from doing that count and restarting it a couple times alone. that gambit got her $700.

now THAT'S what i call a pro gamer move
And then afterwards there was a flurry of "no thanks club" superchats.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

homeless snail posted:

It really seems like the ENs have been going out of their way to Not say that word

Calli spelling it out instead of saying it when reading a superchat got me really good

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Trihugger posted:

I typed in 'Coco Polka' in youtube search and the first thing I got was some french song from the 50's. The second thing I got was the stream they had today, but no results for translations. I guess all the translators are on the EN supachato hypetrain today.

It's perfectly watchable without subs. Coco speaks mostly in English, while Polka speaks mostly in panicked screaming.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

homeless snail posted:

Artia on her last twitch stream was telling her chat when it’s appropriate to POG probably exactly for this reason.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

homeless snail posted:

Well, the core idea is that they are jp-style streamers but in english so they should indeed try not to go too twitch (or curse, lets see if they can keep up with that).

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

trucutru posted:

Well, the core idea is that they are jp-style streamers but in english so they should indeed try not to go too twitch (or curse, lets see if they can keep up with that).

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXi0dTJRm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iVqogvq-Ns

edit: pog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auPooepFhvk

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

trucutru posted:

For sure and I'm glad of it, they also very deliberately tiptoe around simp. Gura created a monster with her shrimping thing though

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

homeless snail posted:

God I hope they never do

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

homeless snail posted:

For sure and I'm glad of it, they also very deliberately tiptoe around simp. Gura created a monster with her shrimping thing though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5OfxU8UXWw

akirose dgaf

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Tabletops posted:

God I hope they never do
https://twitter.com/PFCapriSunGus/status/1304937427463819269

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007