Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/CursedBalkanYT/status/1311307161012776960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359--541052--,00.html

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

klosterdev posted:

I grew up in a rich white area, and when a plan to build a new high school and middle school nearby and use the old school grounds as low-income housing for the teachers at their rich-people public schools dropped, they came out in angry droves and completely blew up the proposal because mah property values

Rich white America is a plague and needs to be dismantled

I remember reading about this happening in/near San Jose CA but I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing has repeated in other places.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Surprised it hasn't started in full, jobs numbers are already out and don't even include Disney + airlines

how long before the feds try and suppress unemployment numbers?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

President Beep posted:

how long before the feds try and suppress unemployment numbers?

Hm, I never considered it before now, but drafting an army to invade the lawless cities of cascadia could be good for the economy.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lol. what a stupid loving question

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

prosecute them all

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
if 30 years of war criminals weren't worth prosecuting, i can't imagine this guy is going to be either

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

prosecute them all

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/D1C0MM/status/1311263927544639490

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
tRUMP

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

if trump gets sent to new york state prison i will throw a huge party and everyone is invited

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Roosevelt posted:

if trump gets sent to new york state prison i will throw a huge party and everyone is invited

lmao at the slightest whiff of any prosecution with legs he'd be in the loving seychelles or something within 24 hours, just tweeting and screaming until he dies from some tacky resort

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

lmao at the slightest whiff of any prosecution with legs he'd be in the loving seychelles or something within 24 hours, just tweeting and screaming until he dies from some tacky resort

a girl can dream

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

even if he gets convicted he’d probably just get pardoned

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i change my party reason to if the inner circle and donald himself catch covid from hopey there's going to be a HUGE party

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

even if he gets convicted he’d probably just get pardoned

well that's the whole angle the libs keep crowing about. presidents can only pardon for federal crimes. they cant do poo poo to NY state convictions

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
if you're going to crime, make it a big crime

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

well that's the whole angle the libs keep crowing about. presidents can only pardon for federal crimes. they cant do poo poo to NY state convictions

oh, neat.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

guess the governor will have to do it then

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wow, very cynical of me. :thunk:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
lmao at the idea of any admin being properly prosecuted because every admin we've had in the last century should've been

If Trump is afraid of that he's even dumber than everyone thinks he is

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gerald ford could’ve set a precedent by letting nixon hang. loving rear end in a top hat.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

President Beep posted:

gerald ford could’ve set a precedent by letting nixon hang. loving rear end in a top hat.

That's not the only person he should have hanged.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lmaoo we now have Melania Tapes

https://twitter.com/adamslily/status/1311834972400091137

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH_JAhhQKZE

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
:toot: non-zero chance he has it and is hoping it'll pass without serious symptoms

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311859538279239686?s=20

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Cold on a Cob posted:

:toot: non-zero chance he has it and is hoping it'll pass without serious symptoms

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1311864419316531200

lol he's got it.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you know what's going to make for some loving platinum tier conspiracy theories?

the president getting put under by COVID 19 on the eve of the election.

you couldn't write this as fiction

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

alex jones will die of priapism

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

lol he's got it.

*in coronavirus voice* got em

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1311892190680014849?s=21

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
If a presidential candidate dies after the election but before the electoral college meets, their party nominates a replacement, and expects the electoral college to vote for them just the same as they would vote for the original candidate. The electorate doesn't get to vote again, even if the candidate put forward by the party is very different to the one they were voting for.

I just thought that was interesting fact.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:unsmigghh:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
so he's old and obese. any other comorbidities?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

popping in to lol that trump tested positive for corona

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ok I'm out again, big ❤️ to all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

welp, something mattered