Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Phlegmish posted:

It's SA's birthday today, and it's 21!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every abused ex-partner from Lowtax come in with everything for a HUGE party*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Good Sweet Jesus gently caress this story arc is amazing

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mrs. Sexual posted:

Hold up a newspaper

Get banned.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Just want to tell the grandchildren I will never have that I posted in this thread.

Carry on.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Seriously and I hope one day as a forum we can help for real.

:hai:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This is like that episode when Mike met Joel.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So is shmorky’s ex gonna start posting again too?

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

2020 is a dumpster fire of a year but I'm glad we can all come together to empty that dumpster onto Lowtax.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

It's SA's birthday today, and it's 21!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every abused ex-partner from Lowtax come in with everything for a HUGE party*

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
pin thread forever

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

1redflag posted:

So is shmorky’s ex gonna start posting again too?

I sure hope not considering they're a raging antisemite.

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
I think this has to be my favorite thread ever

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Beepity Boop posted:

2020 is a dumpster fire of a year but I'm glad we can all come together to empty that dumpster onto Lowtax.

october is when it all turn around, thats prob when the coronavirus emerged so the bad year is over now woo

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Lmao. This is loving glorious.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
voted 10

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Imagine being so poo poo that three of your exes come to dance on your throne once you've been run out of your "empire."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kingnothing posted:

Imagine being so poo poo that three of your exes come to dance on your throne once you've been run out of your "empire."

My personal favorite is that there's a conspicuous lack of anything anyone can point to as the "good times" with Lowtax. It's literally one failure and embarrassment after another. No one is able to "hand it to him" in even the most token sense of the word.

Also to OP ladies-- y'all look great and this is well-deserved. Many successes to you all.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

posting in a thread for the ages

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Kingnothing posted:

yesterday was a great day. it's worth keeping the party going. we all need some good catharsis. welcome back.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 102 days!
sincerely glad everyone has a chance to piss on the grave

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
oh my god lol

also hi bivens

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

LadyAmbien posted:

Why are you still here?

I, like you, and thousands others, were faked into a story. It was bad for the site and life, mainly on your side obv, I’m certain as far as outcomes. And for that I’m apologizing and wish the best. I sincerely hope you and the others are doing better. I have never supported domestic abuse and never will. Contrary to goon opinion.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
one more ban, one more ban

edit: the loving audacity of posting that in this thread

drjuggalo fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Oct 11, 2020

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Lowtax ate my balls

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mrs. Sexual posted:

I, like you, and thousands others, were faked into a story. It was bad for the site and life, mainly on your side obv, I’m certain as far as outcomes. And for that I’m apologizing and wish the best. I sincerely hope you and the others are doing better. I have never supported domestic abuse and never will. Contrary to goon opinion.

Get banned, liar.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Mrs. Sexual posted:

"I were faked"? Ban this filth for lovely grammar.

Also gently caress off Burt

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mrs. Sexual posted:

We will put a funnel in your mouth and make you eat our collective poo poo.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mrs. Sexual posted:

:eyepop:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Mrs. Sexual posted:

holy poo poo, read the loving room Burt.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Glad to see all of ya'll living your best lives :)

Beepity Boop posted:

Dump it on Burt too.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Mrs. Sexual posted:

You know people would have been a lot more forgiving had you just sincerely apologized from the start instead of doing that "I know you are but what am I?" :smug: bullshit before and now this half-assed apology.

Just gently caress off already

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Mrs. Sexual posted:

Yo. As someone who also didn't know what to believe when poo poo was going down 100s of miles away with strangers from the internet; and with willingness to understand that being stuck between some pretty clear rules on doxxing and some unclear evidence:

Nothing you've been posting since the yikeseroo thread has been in your favor. Including your previous post in this thread, which was super ambiguous and came off as ironic mockery more than anything.

If I had made that mistake, even in a way I didn't think was malicious, I would not be darkening the door of the people I'd hurt. Go away.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Chappy
Feb 12, 2002

wooom wooom vroooom ksh ksh vooom

Jamie Faith posted:

You know people would have been a lot more forgiving had you just sincerely apologized from the start instead of doing that "I know you are but what am I?" :smug: bullshit before and now this half-assed apology.

Just gently caress off already

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ullerrm posted:

holy poo poo, read the loving room Burt.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Oh hell yeah :cheers:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sometimes an apology isn’t enough, like if you first go to the trouble of pissing off everyone you’re apologizing to.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Who What Now posted:

If there's an official verified donation link to help Lowtax's exes I will give $30

I would donate enough to buy all three of them a Big Mac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
Hey, I haven't been in a famous thread in ages. To the goldmine!

Please don't nuke this site, I need it to exist even when I don't visit for half a decade.