Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQORt5Y7Eqo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

this is an interesting angle to take when PA is a swing state. let's see how this plays out for him

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

what, was fred rogers the wrong kind of good natured christian for them?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kazinsal posted:

what, was fred rogers the wrong kind of good natured christian for them?

when he died, i was shocked and horrified at how many chud shitheads came out of the woodwork to express their hatred for mr rogers because of how he spread liberal ideals like "caring for other people" and "not being violent"

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Gonna get an AK-47 and put "This machine kills fascists" on it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thinking about tom morellos arm the homeless guitar

and how in 2020 millions of chuds are discovering that secret that rage against the machine have liberal political leanings and denouncing them for bringing politics into their music

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

wake up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
every day I wake up and chuck on bombtrack and right there and then I sing all the words every day and every time

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
thinkin' about tom morello's moomin shirt

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I think I heard a shot

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
god that’s the best album from the 90s

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Agreed fellow pakeha male of a certain age :smugmrgw::hf::smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

how the gently caress can someone be familiar with rage against the machine and not immediately see that they're leftists. guess it's another example of the "born in the usa" phenomenon

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

gently caress yes

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

President Beep posted:

how the gently caress can someone be familiar with rage against the machine and not immediately see that they're leftists. guess it's another example of the "born in the usa" phenomenon

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ugh.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

looks like he skipped leg day forever

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like rage against the leg lift machine

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lol my friend had one of these as the desktop on his phone a few years ago. i still laugh any time i remember it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

echinopsis posted:

in 2020 millions of chuds are discovering that secret that rage against the machine have liberal political leanings and denouncing them for bringing politics into their music

this will never stop being hilarious

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The guy a cube over from me said one day 'i really like RATM except the political stuff.' so i confirm they exist.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

got uproarious laughter after posting this in my work slack channel this am, thank u op

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hell yeah the white house just rejected california's request for federal funds to help clean up after the biggest wildfire season in california history (and we're only halfway through it so far). trump is really doing it, just loving cutting off all the democratic states because they aren't going to vote for him

secession when?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

hell yeah the white house just rejected california's request for federal funds to help clean up after the biggest wildfire season in california history (and we're only halfway through it so far). trump is really doing it, just loving cutting off all the democratic states because they aren't going to vote for him

secession when?

that's the most insidious poo poo that's going to stay with us long after Trump's gone btw

the idea that the president only serves the states that voted for him and the states that didn't are occupied territory to be punished.

He doesn't even pretend to give a poo poo about blue states and neither do the rest of his party.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's too bad about the whole geography thing bc i think it would be totally great to just collect all the states that go blue after this election and glom them together and secede. put up some razor wire along the border and wash our hands.

enjoy the New Confederation, capital city Birmingham, chuds. refugees welcome

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

guys, come on! it’s just ~*economic angst*~

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

secession when?

western states pact 2020

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

it's too bad about the whole geography thing bc i think it would be totally great to just collect all the states that go blue after this election and glom them together and secede. put up some razor wire along the border and wash our hands.

enjoy the New Confederation, capital city Birmingham, chuds. refugees welcome

i mean i assume most yosposters already consider the east and west coast different countries already. i don’t see why we couldn’t go our own way but remain bros

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i'll wave to you all from nu-andersonville

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1316887769830969344

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

libertarian guys with teenage wives

Apr 7, 2003

The Howard Stern show had a lot of parody song contests in the 90s / early 2000s and a disturbing number of the songs submitted were about pedophilia

turns out they weren't jokes, boomers are just really into kids.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

subtle

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i mean i assume most yosposters already consider the east and west coast different countries already. i don’t see why we couldn’t go our own way but remain bros

i think this is fairly true, though? if you're trans and like weed or whatever, you're probably not going to tuskaloosa alabama. the coasts and places like colorado are unambiguously better places to be and living there is pretty different

Apr 7, 2003

Broken Machine posted:

i think this is fairly true, though? if you're trans and like weed or whatever, you're probably not going to tuskaloosa alabama. the coasts and places like colorado are unambiguously better places to be and living there is pretty different

In places like the rural part of PA where I grew up, people flat out don't understand how much worse they have it than the rest of the country. They just can't comprehend the difference, they really do think they're living the best life imaginable. It's wild.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

In places like the rural part of PA where I grew up, people flat out don't understand how much worse they have it than the rest of the country. They just can't comprehend the difference, they really do think they're living the best life imaginable. It's wild.

trhis is true about all of america

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

its hard to know how good other people have it if you never go to where they are or meet them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

it's always incredible to meet people who live in literal tar paper shacks surrounded by decay who insist that the city is "filthy"