Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Video Nasty posted:

Q: What do rednecks do to celebrate Halloween?

A: They pump kin. :haw:

a panhandler in Alabama told me this joke so I gave him more money than I was planning on

uh shameful snipe. i live in Florida and the other day I was driving past a bunch of trumpers who were standing partially in the lane waving giant trump flags and my wife, who is a person of color, flipped them off while kinda hanging out the window (it feels good ok) and at least twice someone yelled the n word at her. gently caress this place

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Oct 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
that sucks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
everyone in that story you told are stupid children lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Penguissimo posted:

cut it in half, then in half again?
:hmmyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
oof. rip sean connery

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

another actor lost to corvid19

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

fart simpson posted:

another actor lost to corvid19
you’re thinking of brandon lee

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Kenny Logins posted:

oh yeah

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

lmao

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

hey armed trump assholes surround biden bus on freeway, ram supporter cars, threaten everyone, and prevent a biden rally from happening. police on scene shrug and say "not my jurisdiction."

https://twitter.com/ericcervini/status/1322336226792321025

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/joshmessite/status/1322395911759269893?s=21

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

police on scene shrug and say "not my jurisdiction."

It is said that those who work forces are the same who burn crosses.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Zack was right.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I read that guy's thread about the trumpites trying to ram the biden campaign bus off the road and literally every reply is "what about antifa and blm?"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

It is said that those who work forces are the same who burn crosses.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

I read that guy's thread about the trumpites trying to ram the biden campaign bus off the road and literally every reply is "what about antifa and blm?"

It isn’t verified by any independent sources so I’ll wait to pass judgment but I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest. This is exactly what they’ve been trying to rile up.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

well, what about them?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fart simpson posted:

well, what about them?

they're good

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Mr. Nice! posted:

hey armed trump assholes surround biden bus on freeway, ram supporter cars, threaten everyone, and prevent a biden rally from happening. police on scene shrug and say "not my jurisdiction."

https://twitter.com/ericcervini/status/1322336226792321025

https://twitter.com/ericcervini/status/1322546782572859395

Maybe america should just balkanize at this point

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

no way you can do that without war. the new confederacy would go Christian fascist immediately and launch a crusade against the abortionists

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Nomnom Cookie posted:

no way you can do that without war. the new confederacy would go Christian fascist immediately and launch a crusade against the abortionists

they've been clamoring for this for over a decade now. mostly because they have no idea how terrible war is. it'll go about as well as the last time they pulled this poo poo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

they're all warriors of god so we better stay on our toes

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Doesn't Biden get secret service protection?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Doesn't Biden get secret service protection?

biden is not in Texas. kamala is in fort worth, 250 miles north of where that bus is.

that bus was between austin and san antonio and would not have had either of them on board.

it was headed for an event in pflugerville, a north Austin suburb that neither candidate was actually attending.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
mad max

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hah i bought my 540 in pflugerville

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

fart simpson posted:

lol if you won’t feel sorrow no matter which insane demented rapist wins

your resigned centrism is really, really tiring and not even remotely respectable

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

psiox posted:

your resigned centrism is really, really tiring and not even remotely respectable

lol

I mean just lol

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
America gets far right and extreme right, and the position between these is called centrism.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Thinking Joe won't solve a loving thing isn't centrism, it's paying any attention at all to Joe's actions, words or voting record.

He's not the candidate for people who want to make things better, he's the candidate for fucks who want to tune out while the cops keep slaughtering minorities. He's better than Trump, and that's the only thing you can really say in his favor.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Nomnom Cookie posted:

works for me. montana, wyoming, and north dakota can hit us with their nuclear weapons and we can retaliate with ours. our last great american act of spite will be our own radioactive ashes poisoning the rest of the northern hemisphere.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
(not sure if the fallout would actually hit europe/asia that hard. but it makes for a fun line)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Taintrunner posted:

if you’re voting for Biden you’re endorsing the Iraq war which he championed as head of the senate foreign affairs committee and the mass murder of over two million innocent Muslims. if you vote for Biden you endorse mass incarceration via the crime bill he wrote and the criminalization of Black lives. if you vote for Biden you endorse fascist coups in Latin America, which he has supported and pledged to support if elected.

you might as well be honest with yourself and the rest of us and admit you’re a white supremacist that sees PoC as a subhuman scourge to be dominated and slaughtered.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
The Nazis took over, but it was alright, because the people of the Weimar Republic voted them out and that's why there was no reason to ever question the problems that led for a significant minority of the population voting for a racist demagogue.

To skip the sarcasm for a bit: If Joe gets in the Republicans will remain in power, and Joe's shown nothing but willingness to go along with their racist poo poo because Joe's a racist piece of poo poo. As proven time and time again by the loving policies he supports. He'll be quieter about it. Things will improve if you're white and rich. In order to improve things by voting, you need to have someone to vote for who wants to improve things. And the Democrats will fight tooth and nail to keep that choice away from the public. Because no matter who wins this election, the Democrats win, because they're already personally well off.

endlessmonotony fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 31, 2020

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
anyway the real reason balkanization wouldn't work is that there aren't really blue states and red states.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
wow so this has devolved to the point of cryptic trump supporters telling us that nothing will change because everything is actually exactly the same and that voting is meaningless

some incredibly dumbass posters in here that would be way more comfortable on reddit

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

i mean on the one hand i get where this is coming from, but on the other hand it feels like it's coming from a place of assuming an informed and rational voter, which is about as gutbustingly big a lol as assuming an informed and rational market actor

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, balkanize the southwest back to mexico

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

anyway the real reason balkanization wouldn't work is that there aren't really blue states and red states.

50 states

+ 9 californias = 58 total
+ 5 boroughs = 63
+ PR, DC = 65
+ DEN, SEA, PDX, AUS = 69 states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

psiox posted:

wow so this has devolved to the point of cryptic trump supporters telling us that nothing will change because everything is actually exactly the same and that voting is meaningless

some incredibly dumbass posters in here that would be way more comfortable on reddit

lol