Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
oh yeah well my uncle works for charmin and says that Ultra-Ultra Strong (not yet released) will only need 1 sheet per wipe

no im not allowed to let you try it out

also he told me once when he was real drunk that the bears from the commercials are super perverts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sniep posted:

oh yeah well my uncle works for charmin and says that Ultra-Ultra Strong (not yet released) will only need 1 sheet per wipe

also he told me once when he was real drunk that the bears from the commercials are super perverts

dark fact: when the charmin bears run out of tp, they all use the smallest, weakest bear as a substitute

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

That is a lie. The bears never run out of tp; they manufacture it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

That is a lie. The bears never run out of tp; they manufacture it

if you ever left academia for a job in the real world you’d know it’s very possible to be a manufacturer and also run out of whatever it is you manufacture

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

when the bears run out of tp they just poo poo in the woods

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

ADINSX posted:

when the bears run out of tp they just poo poo in the woods

ok smart guy, so what do they clean their asses with? pine needles? get real.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Roosevelt posted:

they don't, its the woods no one cares about a gross dirty bear in the woods

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

when bears run out of tp they just eat a bunch of sticks and pinecones to stop pooping until they get more

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

bears don’t need tp because the clothes of the last hiker they ate wipes their butt for them

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

PokeJoe posted:

when bears run out of tp they just eat a bunch of sticks and pinecones to stop pooping until they get more

good luck. that’s nothing but fiber.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Roosevelt posted:

no, they use rabbits. god, learn a book sometime !!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

no, they use rabbits. god, learn a book sometime !!

yeah it’s this.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

time for your morning lunatic update

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

hmm at first I was like oh great she’s from ky. but then it turns out to be qnon on qanon violence and he was a dude getting people to assert sovereign citizen rights in court so seems like nothing of value was lost

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

PokeJoe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFf5B5qEX4

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

drat newsweek managed to make their mobile layout even more aggravating. didn’t think it was possible

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

quote:

Police arrested 33-year-old Neely Petrie-Blanchard in Lowndes County, Georgia on Monday after witnesses reported seeing her threaten the life of 50-year-old legal theorist Chris Hallett with a gun while standing in his kitchen on Sunday night, according to police reports cited by The Daily Beast.

Hallett, who has no known legal degree or training, was allegedly advising Petrie-Blanchard about how she might regain legal custody of her twin daughters.

Remember those Prussian Blue neonazi music girls who somehow grew up to be normal adults despite that?

One of them said in an interview that every HH type guy their mother worked with wrt getting their music out there and promoted just assumed it was a given that they'd get to have sex with the two underaged girls.

Something to consider with regards to Mr. Hallett's advisory role.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

graph posted:

do not use paper towels even in a pinch

I mean, do not flush paper towels, but if you're a responsible citizen who has a small (lidded) sanitary waste bin next to your toilet where you can throw away the things you can't flush (like those wet-wipes that cause fatbergs), you have a place to safely deposit the paper towel after use that won't destroy your plumbing.

I moved into my new apartment in September, and there was a very specific clause in my lease prohibiting the installation of any bidets. So I'm wondering what kind of havoc they caused here during the first lockdown/toilet paper shortage.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

LanceHunter posted:

I mean, do not flush paper towels, but if you're a responsible citizen who has a small (lidded) sanitary waste bin next to your toilet where you can throw away the things you can't flush (like those wet-wipes that cause fatbergs), you have a place to safely deposit the paper towel after use that won't destroy your plumbing.

I moved into my new apartment in September, and there was a very specific clause in my lease prohibiting the installation of any bidets. So I'm wondering what kind of havoc they caused here during the first lockdown/toilet paper shortage.

i wonder if that's even legal. it's certainly not enforceable.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sniep posted:

if commercials where they sing about how clean their buttholes are didn't tip you off on that...

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

serious q: when did guiliani go off the deep end? when he was mayor of new york he just seemed like a regular old piece of poo poo conservative

Apr 7, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

serious q: when did guiliani go off the deep end? when he was mayor of new york he just seemed like a regular old piece of poo poo conservative

He had a fall some time back and hit his head pretty bad and his ex-wife said it hosed his brain up.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/08/judith-giuliani-rudy-giuliani-divorce.html

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

jesus WEP posted:

he had cop brain even when he was mayor, im sure getting old and having his brain turn to mush probably hasnt helped

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

jesus WEP posted:

Supposedly he got super drunk several years back and fell, resulting in a severe head injury which is why he's barely coherent now.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

jesus WEP posted:

he had a traumatic brain injury and after that he became even worse, according to his ex wife

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sniep posted:

lol

quote:

well obviously

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

fart simpson posted:

he had a traumatic brain injury and after that he became even worse, according to his ex wife

is that his cousin or another one

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. you guys remember the presidential alert system that was used precisely once for a vanity notification? i just remembered it and started laughing.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao. imagine if he uses that to issue a nationwide alert about election fraud

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

lol. you guys remember the presidential alert system that was used precisely once for a vanity notification? i just remembered it and started laughing.

i just remembered him directly looking at the eclipse, despite everyone telling him not to and everyone predicting he was going to anyway

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

i just remembered him directly looking at the eclipse, despite everyone telling him not to and everyone predicting he was going to anyway

it didn't hurt him because of the localized black hole between his ears. sucked the light right in.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

President Beep posted:

i am legit surprised that it hasn't happened. i really thought he'd abuse that.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

fart simpson posted:

twice. twice

he looked at the eclipse, looked down and thought to himself, ‘boy that sure was bright’, and then looked AGAIN

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

mediaphage posted:

i am legit surprised that it hasn't happened. i really thought he'd abuse that.

he's probably unaware that it exists, because he'd be using it in place of twitter otherwise

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
the happiest I’ve ever seen him was the fast food feast at the White House during the shutdown

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he loved those hamberders so much

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

President Beep posted:

e:

Apr 7, 2003

kitten emergency posted:

the happiest I’ve ever seen him was the fast food feast at the White House during the shutdown

The president and I are on the same page about McDonald's.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The president and I are on the same page about McDonald's.

reaching across the drive through aisle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

jfyi dubya fell off the wagon and also cracked his noggin which they covered up with the pretzel story