Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey I'm still voting Obama aren't I, the point needs to be made

I disagree, we can come back to it tomorrow

SNG what are your feelings on Akbar, Bif, me and Hum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I disagree, we can come back to it tomorrow

SNG what are your feelings on Akbar, Bif, me and Hum?

Mate you know I don't usually get too many tomorrows!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Mate you know I don't usually get too many tomorrows!

fair enough!!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Honestly I'm actually really not a big fan of how you're suddenly like "actually, how about SNG instead" after all the effort you put into Obama, Bif.

Not at all.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Honestly I'm actually really not a big fan of how you're suddenly like "actually, how about SNG instead" after all the effort you put into Obama, Bif.

Not at all.

Oh sure, let's just not point out to everyone how we're only a few hours from plurality deadline and SNG is sitting with a vote from all the way back in freakin jokephase. It's scummy, it's something I have not brought to the threads attention yet, it needs to be said before I die this is basic poo poo

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I absolutely would not vote SNG today before voting one of the higher content posters

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

But he still looks scummy

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh sure, let's just not point out to everyone how we're only a few hours from plurality deadline and SNG is sitting with a vote from all the way back in freakin jokephase. It's scummy, it's something I have not brought to the threads attention yet, it needs to be said before I die this is basic poo poo

I mean sure maybe it's scummy but it a single leftover vote from jokephase doesn't justify losing out on all that info.

Like the way you said it bothers me, like an actual "last minute (sort of)" swap option. Would have made way more sensto be like "remember this!!!1!"

Also I feel like that post is way too defensive about that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Only read to page 4 but ##vote obama

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

I mean sure maybe it's scummy but it a single leftover vote from jokephase doesn't justify losing out on all that info.

Like the way you said it bothers me, like an actual "last minute (sort of)" swap option. Would have made way more sensto be like "remember this!!!1!"

Also I feel like that post is way too defensive about that.

It just annoys me how you keep feeling these things that are bad and wrong feel better dammit

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Not at all.

I don't disagree with this at all Bif, there's something concerning the tone of 'let's switch to SNG' when you've seemingly supported the Akbar lunch for a while, pointing out something bad SNG has done does not really merit switching the vote there over someone with plurality already

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Only read to page 4 but ##vote obama

thank you, my liege

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

why are you voting IA over Akbar, I expect a very plain response to this

Blind spot due to agreeing with me about IA, if I remember right. Will reread

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

##vote Obama

best option info wise right now, imo.

Other people I'm ok with voting: RF, GG.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

deadline is in 4 ½ hours. I'll be here to do whatever I can to ensure plurality on Akbar

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It's worth at least asking to gauge interest and see if the effort people all hanging around are up for something after an unexpected find

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

deadline is in 4 ½ hours. I'll be here to do whatever I can to ensure plurality on Akbar

nice lyncher claim

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

It's worth at least asking to gauge interest and see if the effort people all hanging around are up for something after an unexpected find

why?? what unexpected find? confusing statements Bif

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

if Obama flips scum I can be fairly certain you're scum. If you flip scum I wouldn't be able to glean much of Obama's alignment from that.

if Obama flips town, I can feel somewhat better about you. If you flip town, I have NO new information on Obama.

also nice of you to show up when your name is said lol

Sandwolf already setting up RF as looking better when I flip town, when it’s actually way worse that he decided to defend me with no reasoning. They are most likely scum buddies. I’ll be absolutely livid if town lets Sandwolf drive the narrative when I flip town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

nice lyncher claim

Amni is rewarding me for getting him lunched once upon a time*

(*this is a joke please no one point to this as evidence of a real luncher claim)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Sandwolf already setting up RF as looking better when I flip town, when it’s actually way worse that he decided to defend me with no reasoning. They are most likely scum buddies. I’ll be absolutely livid if town lets Sandwolf drive the narrative when I flip town

??? you're afraid of me pushing a narrative if you flip town?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

thank you, my liege

If he’s the angel monster I’m gonna laugh

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

why?? what unexpected find? confusing statements Bif

That SNG was also helping plurality on me by bailing the gently caress out and never bothering to change his jokephase vote (despite also sucking up to me with a townread)

Also, even if that vote wasn't on me, he never bothered to vote anybody since jokephase and that is super scummy and very much part of his scum meta

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Did not realize deadline ended at the end of my workday. Its busy as gently caress for me today and I'm about 7 pages behind

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

t a s t e posted:

If he’s the angel monster I’m gonna laugh

Simurgh/Ziz would be way out of the left field for the flavor timeframe.

It'd be funny, but unexpected.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anyway, Obama is fine just wanted to ask about the possibility and get this in y'all's heads

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I'll try to catch up in time but honestly for lost somewhere even before that in the bif vs squig poo poo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Akbar do you have a claim

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Completely disingenuous, my point was that you decided two posters were town just because they both posted that binus wasn’t scum posting. This isn’t a comment on your connection with binus but the extremely flimsy reasoning of those two town reads.

Obama's comments on their thoughts and Sandwolf's insistence thay Obama's case is "just gut" don't scan to me.

ObamaAkbar. posted:

You accused me of being scum after I pushed you on your weird GG town read and you got very defensive

Also weird that you’d just ignore my posts explaining why I think you’re scum beyond my gut

idk this is understandable to me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

Obama's comments on their thoughts and Sandwolf's insistence thay Obama's case is "just gut" don't scan to me.

idk this is understandable to me

lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Sandwolf is my strongest scum read, was going to post a long worded justification for why but can’t really be arsed now as everything I post is flagged as scummy. Feel it in my gut and I hope people start to switch onto it D2 instead of lazily bandwagoning the next dumbass

##vote Sandwolf

fuckin lol

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf that seems really fake and gotcha-y

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

That said "I refuse to state my case because all my words are seen as scummy" is lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

Sandwolf that seems really fake and gotcha-y

are you loving kidding me? if you were reading the drat thread I wouldn't have to point out that Obama, himself, stated his case was on gut. But when I call it on gut, I'm being shifty.

Mmhm.

Right.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Hm. No I get the laughs now. Yeah that post is hilariously bad

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

are you loving kidding me? if you were reading the drat thread I wouldn't have to point out that Obama, himself, stated his case was on gut. But when I call it on gut, I'm being shifty.

Mmhm.

Right.

But he also gave his reasons so it isn't "all on gut"

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

fuckin lol

I then went on to explain my reasoning beyond that, still pretending I didn’t is beyond weird now

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

But he also gave his reasons so it isn't "all on gut"

He gave his reasons AFTER I called his case "gut"

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

It feels weird that the reasons are being dismissed like they haven't been said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier