Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bardeh posted:

it's kind of amazing that they thought they could literally storm congress, killing a police officer in the process, and then catch a casual flight home and carry on with their lives.

Would you say that they thought they had... herd immunity???!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I just realized that if the FBI sets up a permanent special branch or taskforce or whatever dedicated to going after these chud terrorists it might be the first time I've ever wanted to join the FBI.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/1347696929342443521?s=20

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Are those those her kids? it must really suck to get separated from your children, surely our government would never do that.

She...

hosed around and found out?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Anyone remember when GA went blue?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1348331212755120129?s=19

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Frank Frank posted:

Crying like a small child because actions have consequences. gently caress these selfish entitled assholes.

Am I allowed to call someone “a bitch” anymore or is that considered gendered?
People like that rear end in a top hat ruined its many fun, non-misogynist usages. I personally feel that it should be applicable exclusively to folks like them out of a sense of ironic justice, but that it isn't worth the potential psychic collateral damage to others. I'm no thought-police, so do what you gotta in the moment, and accept that sometimes you'll have to look sheepish and contrite if you give a poo poo about hurting by-standing peoples' feelings.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

pixaal posted:

Anyone remember when GA went blue?
That was so long ago. I was a child then but I remember my parents talking about it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pie in the Sky posted:

I just realized that if the FBI sets up a permanent special branch or taskforce or whatever dedicated to going after these chud terrorists it might be the first time I've ever wanted to join the FBI.

Not even sure that’s needed to when half of them post “this is me doing crimes and my name is Barbara Chudlord”. Just jot their names down on a napkin and call the US Marshals to go pick them up

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this would be a hell of a probate image to put in the rap sheet:

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Frank Frank posted:

Not even sure that’s needed to when half of them post “this is me doing crimes and my name is Barbara Chudlord”. Just jot their names down on a napkin and call the US Marshals to go pick them up

No, I want to be the one to put the handcuffs on and drag them away while they cry.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
WATCH: Devin Nunes Claims Republicans Can’t Communicate Without Parler

Representative Devin Nunes has claimed, on a national television news station, available on cable, satellite, and internet, that without the social media site Parler, he’ll have no way to get a message to his constituents and supporters.

https://hillreporter.com/watch-devin-nunes-claims-republicans-cant-communicate-without-parler-89914

In the Fox News clip below, Nunes complains about loss of access to the social media site Parler. Parler has been branded as a free speech haven, where people booted from Twitter and Facebook for violating their terms of service can retreat. However, the app has been booted off of Google and Apple’s appstores, and now, according to Buzzfeed, Amazon’s web hosting will no longer provide services to the site. At the time of this writing, the site is still up. However, if they can’t find another hosting service, it won’t be for long.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1348298092395728896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

With no apparent sense of irony, Nunes claims on national television in an age of smartphones and free public wifi, that he’ll have no way to communicate with his constituents and followers if Parler is taken down, and that Republicans will have no way to communicate together.

Notably, a majority of Republican elected officials still have and maintain Twitter and/or Facebook accounts. Elected officials have websites — here is the blog on Nunes’ official house.gov site, where he last posted a mass communication to his constituents on December 19th.

Even those few who have been kicked off of social media for posting content that violates the terms of service still have ways of reaching their constituents. President Donald Trump, for instance, can access a press room without leaving the building where he currently lives, and have his message broadcast live within minutes. There are still, even as he’s accused of inciting insurrection, news stations that would take his phone call and air it without question or hesitation.

Parler, in particular, hosted many communications planning the attack on the Capitol building — and as such, is facing a lot of scrutiny.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Stink Billyums posted:

he is planning to bring back indentured servants

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199

:wow:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Hopefully the national guard/secret service avoid an international embarrassment again. I've said it before but I sincerely hope they tap into Delta/DEVGRU/other tier 1 units to provide overwatch because these people are openly planning for violence and I want the best of the best out there if poo poo goes as bad as the far right hopes. These people need real consequences for once in their loving lives.
You only send the "tier 1" types to kill people, actively. Like, killing targets is the plan. A defensive perimeter where hopefully nothing goes wrong is Secret Service / Guard / Capitol Police.

Virginia Slams posted:

SEALs are absolute chuds and viewed as a joke in the SF community they are like the KISS of special forces all glam, movies, book deals but are functionally presidential and have this stupid rear end cowboy attitude most of the time. But it wouldn't matter anyway because I'm pretty sure besides the guard the military can't be used as a law enforcement tool.
Ok, but on the other hand, Neptune Spear and the Captain Philips hat-trick.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Pie in the Sky posted:

No, I want to be the one to put the handcuffs on and drag them away while they cry.

Charge people $100 to ride along with the FBI/Marshals and do exactly this, funnel the money to COVID-19 Relief/BLM organizations.

Extra $50 if you want to taser them in the genitals as well.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

DapperDraculaDeer posted:

That dude looks pretty brain dead.

Well he is a cop.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1348410843822661633?s=20

lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

happyhippy posted:

Hes scared of the sneaky poo poo he did as president.
We are going to find out he gave secrets to Russia willingly, or sold stuff under the table for his own personal enrichment.
Dudes a conman, given the freedom of a loving country.
Theres going to be skeletons dug up for years.

But we shouldn’t dwell on the past, now is the time to move forward and heal and unify the country and impeach Joe Biden.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Pie in the Sky posted:

There's enough people that you can relax and watch the videos without being at risk of being shot in the face by one of them because you know they conceal carry. And more will be after these events.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cry me a river :laffo:

https://youtu.be/Mrce4-xHvQ4

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Virginia Slams posted:

*crying* buh..bu..bu...but my actions have consequences?!

The US Department of Stupid Prizes is going to have to demand a budget increase at this rate.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

my balls shot off and landed on an AWS server where jeff bezos personally stomped on them

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/aravosis/status...%5Es1_&ref_url=

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lmao the correct response to “debate me!!”

Also sounds like that guy getting kicked off the plane is not for capitol shenanigans but mask wearing refusal?

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1348412641396416512

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

pixaal posted:

There's enough people that you can relax and watch the videos without being at risk of being shot in the face by one of them because you know they conceal carry. And more will be after these events.

Don't worry I have no actual plans to join the Federal Butt Investigators. The videos will slake my thirst for chud tears :smugdon: :qq:

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

VERY PRO CLICK

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

French Canadian posted:

my balls shot off and landed on an AWS server where jeff bezos personally stomped on them

Jeff Bezo's is happy to fund The Expanse a show against large mega corps. He also funds The Boys, same deal. I think he has a glimmer of hope. He's said he watches and likes both shows.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Looks like they caught him while he was shaving his eyebrows, lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ive been busy, has there been any news about trump trying to call in to fox and friends etc.? I kind of assumed we'd have multiple hilarious clips of him defending himself by now

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

It'll be ironic if Russia host it.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

As much as these people deserve it, no fly lists seem quite the bullshit. Either a court convicted you and restricted your freedom of movement or you're allowed to fly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yes but also no:
No-fly list because you are accused of a crime such as [literally treason] and which you are removed from if found not guilty? Acceptable, good.
No-fly list that you can be added to and never removed from and which the reasoning for is secret? Bad, rude.

In this case all these chuds are dangerous traitors so shut up and laugh at them.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

TheAardvark posted:

ive been busy, has there been any news about trump trying to call in to fox and friends etc.? I kind of assumed we'd have multiple hilarious clips of him defending himself by now

I think even the right wing networks are attempting to distance they see the writing.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

The Last Call posted:

lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The Last Call posted:

"We will not never surrender"

Stank with the good vocab

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
lol

I feel like getting into a tweet battle with a comedian is a bad idea, but what do I know.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Stink Billyums posted:

he is planning to bring back indentured servants

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199

Well, you're welcome to work for somebody else, no problem. Just exit out that airlock over there!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

SRQ posted:

Yes but also no:
No-fly list because you are accused of a crime such as [literally treason] and which you are removed from if found not guilty? Acceptable, good.
No-fly list that you can be added to and never removed from and which the reasoning for is secret? Bad, rude.

In this case all these chuds are dangerous traitors so shut up and laugh at them.

Watch is be China.

I can't think of a good reason, I just think it'd be more funny after all the making GBS threads on them Trump did.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

Russia will host it and they will use it to further train their bots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

lol!