Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I live in Europe, and have the sense to avoid the wrestling forum if I don't want to know what happens in the wrestling. I also find it funny when people don't do that and instead moan about "spoilers" for things that have already happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
When I’m late watching the episode I keep out of the thread, and take my risks reading other threads like the social media thread. But keeping major spoilers out of the title seems reasonable, not that I can remember there being too many major spoilers in titles anyway.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The "PAC's BAC" thread is the first one that comes to mind, but I usually watch it live and read summaries and highlights instead of watching the whole episode when I don't so I honestly don't have a horse in this race.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the poker forum must be placed elsewhere. i must click on the last subforum to enter here

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Cavauro posted:

the poker forum must be placed elsewhere. i must click on the last subforum to enter here

Same

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

extreme agree

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Cavauro posted:

Was about to say the same this injustice won't stand move that poker forum dammit.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just looked at the main forums page and what the gently caress. No one even likes poker

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Brut has achieved your goals. Mission Accomplished we're back at the end of the bus with the cool kids again.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Really, poker should be a sub forum of Trad Games

It's clearly not a real sport like pro wrestling

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There should be a card magic trick thread in the poker forum

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The poker forum should be a Coupons subforum imo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Also, vis-a-vis spoilers et cetera, my personal opinion is that if something has been broadcast live, the promotion is going to treat it as having had happened so I don't see the point in trying to avoid information you didn't see live. However I dig that there are highly anticipated wrestler events and if a post is reported complaining about spoilers for a big event happening outside of that event/promotions thread (Social Media, Bad Opinions, other promotion's threads), report it and I will jump on getting it tagged or whatever is actually needed.

NienNunb posted:

There should be a card magic trick thread in the poker forum

Be the change you want to see in the world, I cannot (nor do I honeltly want to, card tricks loving rule) stop you.

So yeah, from this point forward talking about the poker forum should be in the general thread or the poker forum, not here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

r&f success story

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

karmicknight posted:

Brut has achieved your goals. Mission Accomplished we're back at the end of the bus with the cool kids again.

We did it boys and girls! Poker is no more!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol well done everyone

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

forkboy84 posted:

Really, poker should be a sub forum of Trad Games

It's clearly not a real sport like pro wrestling

We've only just escaped Trad Games :smith:

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

mfcrocker posted:

We've only just escaped Trad Games :smith:

I demand a dedicated forum for pro wrestling tabletop games.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Thanlis posted:

I demand a dedicated forum for pro wrestling tabletop games.

Book It! is a good card game

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Cavauro posted:

it IS in the rear

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This isn't complaining about someone getting a sixer because who cares but making the reason for that sixer "I the mod don't want to read this" is a bad reason to write down.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

This isn't complaining about someone getting a sixer because who cares but making the reason for that sixer "I the mod don't want to read this" is a bad reason to write down.

I checked the probe and I think you're doing kk a disservice here cause he also called the post "a gross observation" and when I clicked through it was a gross observation and I didn't want to read it either. Like if he'd just written what you quoted it would be bad but the reason as stated is pretty obvious in the intention.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
personally i think people should be discouraged from posting their thoughts on animal genitals on SA

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

I checked the probe and I think you're doing kk a disservice here cause he also called the post "a gross observation" and when I clicked through it was a gross observation and I didn't want to read it either. Like if he'd just written what you quoted it would be bad but the reason as stated is pretty obvious in the intention.

That's why I tried to go pretty soft. Good probe, bad reason, and if it's a good probe you can figure out a better reason.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's only a bad reason if you intentionally misunderstand what the mod meant

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Thinking about them (dog) benis

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

That's why I tried to go pretty soft. Good probe, bad reason, and if it's a good probe you can figure out a better reason.

But the reason was fine though?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

But the reason was fine though?

:shrug: I'm giving feedback in the feedback thread. It's easy to say why something is against the rules, that post was, the mod should say that instead of using an I statement.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

the mod should say that instead

He did though, that's my point

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Did you wanna read that post?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i think it was a good post

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I read it and enjoyed it.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it was a sixer, no biggy langston

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oldskool posted:

poo poo, thread wasn't stickied & I almost missed it! Sign me up, please, any number's fine.

feels like a huge oversight happened with the royal rumble roulette sign-up thread. hopefully not too many people are hurt by this.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Well, I just looked at that thread and googled when the rumble is and uh, yeah, that seems unfortunate.

I'll try to remember next year, but if someone could remind me when they spot the next thread created, that would be great.

Brut fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jan 29, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in truth I was being a big fat jester

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
big shout out to the mod team for stickying my thread on the last day people can sign up. big shout outs to the MMA mod that stickied the thread instead of the two wrestling mods we definitely have.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm gonna post in the Royal Rumble thread twice and gently caress things up for everyone

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Seth Rollins posted:

big shout out to the mod team for stickying my thread on the last day people can sign up. big shout outs to the MMA mod that stickied the thread instead of the two wrestling mods we definitely have.

Did you ask any of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah neither of the mods watch WWE so it prob didn't occur to them.