Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
alright

i'm ready for the succ zone to come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
but its good now. We're, good now.

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

there’s no need for the succ zone to come back because, if you just reference the thread title, you’ll see the dems are good actually.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

[getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight poor performance election, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

[getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight poor performance election, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Who is this?? What's your Emily's List membership number?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

General Bullshit posted:

Michelle is going to kill it in this show because she has experience showing genuine affection to a puppet.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

jesus what season is this with elderly smithers

they already had homer gently caress lena dunham, why is it still on the air

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Its the best show on tv, now that the cheetos gone

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

so loving [good]

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i know this beany tuesday but link to full comic please

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

General Bullshit posted:

Michelle is going to kill it in this show because she has experience showing genuine affection to a puppet.

:chanpop:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they already had homer gently caress lena dunham, why is it still on the air

whoa

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Relin posted:

i know this beany tuesday but link to full comic please

here u go

https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1109255381975470080

barefoot is highly illegal x5 and the remainder on girls have to respond to your dms

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
ubi, get rid of the bad leftist,and nukes duh

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

ubi, get rid of the bad leftist,and nukes duh

hmmm good point, dropping down to barefoot is highly illegal x3 instead in order to get rid of leftists who disagree on the legality of being barefoot is probably the smarter choice

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/1359237304489967616

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/1359358643984949252

also a good tweet

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

like what is the point of acknowledging and understanding that what the Biden administration is doing is insufficient, and then refusing to face the Democrats adversarially regardless?

is Biden better than Trump (even just on the specific issue of trans rights)? sure

does Biden being "better" in a comparative sense mean that people are getting the help and care that they need? of course not

if we're nice to Biden just because he's technically better than Trump, does that mean he's going to improve further to get people the help and care that they need? gently caress no! why would he?! if he already has you playing nice, then he can stop RIGHT THERE!

so if you know that Biden isn't doing enough, why wouldn't you keep calling him out? just because it's not literally as bad as Trump was? that gets you nowhere!!!

both of them can (and do) suck rear end! saying Biden sucks doesn't elevate Trump!!!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

:actually: i think you'll find that joe biden is a strong supporter of equality and thinks that trans right are human rights insofar that the plebs shouldn't have any whether they're cis or trans

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
The president recognizes your feelings as valid. You are so important and not a pig in human skin.

Now please be patient and compliant because it takes a long time to get anything done by immediate executive order. Golly gee we can't even end a decades long occupationary war with no clear enemy or objective! Isn't that funny and good??

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Lithobolos/status/1359461714283012101
https://twitter.com/BisharpOW/status/1359385478190026756

these people are loving disgusting

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 posted:

like what is the point of acknowledging and understanding that what the Biden administration is doing is insufficient, and then refusing to face the Democrats adversarially regardless?

is Biden better than Trump (even just on the specific issue of trans rights)? sure

does Biden being "better" in a comparative sense mean that people are getting the help and care that they need? of course not

if we're nice to Biden just because he's technically better than Trump, does that mean he's going to improve further to get people the help and care that they need? gently caress no! why would he?! if he already has you playing nice, then he can stop RIGHT THERE!

so if you know that Biden isn't doing enough, why wouldn't you keep calling him out? just because it's not literally as bad as Trump was? that gets you nowhere!!!

both of them can (and do) suck rear end! saying Biden sucks doesn't elevate Trump!!!

counterpoint: democrats are good actually. certainly better than the alternative

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Haven't you considered that the Democrat President is our daddy?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

And let's remember that the problems in our society all stem from posting online about how Democrats are worthless sacks of poo poo and if we post nicely like we all write for USA Today then everything is OK

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Everytime you make a joke online about Joe Biden, he bombs another Yemeni wedding

Every time you deride AOCs beltway gameplaying bullshit, she believes more strongly in access to affordable healthcare

If we don't watch what we say, we make them hurt us, and that is our fault

It's what they call a "healthy relationship"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The proper motions like an investigation? Because we never got that. We just got a bunch of lib rape denialists saying "oh she went to RT which is Russian propaganda" or "I think she's confused about what happened to her"

oh yeah... I mean Democrats are very good at rape denialism it's very impressive the mental gymnastics they can do

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Egg Moron posted:

Haven't you considered that the Democrat President is our daddy?

I hope daddy brings me healthcares

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i woke up today thinking that maybe the democrats aren't good

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1359520549286932482

bernie has said at least one (1) thing to indicate he has a spine

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1359526802004271109

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

he's going to vote to confirm her anyway

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

"You kicked me in the nuts, stole my date, pulled down my pants in front of the school, and beat me up for my lunch money every day.

...which is why I want to be the first to nominate you for class president!"

-15 year old Bernie "cucklord" Sanders

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1359520549286932482

bernie has said at least one (1) thing to indicate he has a spine

We're not libs here. Words are not Power.

All that matters is what he does and I think we all know ...

Mind_Taker posted:

he's going to vote to confirm her anyway

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

You cannot hold this against Sanders there is literally no one else in the country that could do that job his hands are tied

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1359294855676108803

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

god she's even more awful than I thought. what a ghoul