Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
christ imagine if biden's piece of poo poo kid died in iraq instead of being struck down by god's justice we'd never loving hear the end of it not that we do now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Nichael posted:

My grandmother, who lived in Delaware all 96 years of her life, hated Biden because she thought he was a dumbass who failed upward and crushed people in his path, like the guy in the accident with his wife who he wrongfully claimed was drunk.

I miss her, but she died before seeing him win the presidency (and right before COVID) so maybe it's for the best.

stop trying to make us feel wistful for Tom Carper's mom

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Anyone else miss Trump's bizarre brood of loser offspring

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

linoleum floors posted:

Can't miss them when they're not dead yet

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Joe Vibin'

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

linoleum floors posted:

I miss everything about Trump

the tweeting most of all, obvs but the unquiet desperation of his spawn was always a mildly pleasant distraction

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

e: wrong thread

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

"anyways i hope you enjoy rotting in venezuela when we invade them"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
where does this impeachment poo poo rank on the top 5 government overreactions in US History?

i know it's not above invading iraq after 9/11.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1359600991906246661
Hey fellas, you hear that Biden has a dead kid? That's just an interesting fact that I haven't been reminded of every loving moment for my entire life.

i think of every man and woman serving in the armed forces as a son or daughter of mine, and will of course be devastated when they, like my actual sons and daughters, die before i do

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

christ imagine if biden's piece of poo poo kid died in iraq instead of being struck down by god's justice we'd never loving hear the end of it not that we do now

beau was in the JAG Corps (aka the army's law firm) plus being the son of the vice president *and* the attorney general of delaware at the time meant he would 10000% never see combat ever

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Rectal Death Adept posted:

where does this impeachment poo poo rank on the top 5 government overreactions in US History?

i know it's not above invading iraq after 9/11.

lol oh yeah they're still the impeachment

healthcare pls

$2000 pls

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Bniooldn

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
What's the thread where we post dumb lib tweets not related to Biden?

OT: i loving hate joe Biden

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

gandlethorpe posted:

What's the thread where we post dumb lib tweets not related to Biden?

OT: i loving hate joe Biden

if its something wise and smart said by the good people the democrats you can go to that thread

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Trabisnikof posted:

if its something wise and smart said by the good people the democrats you can go to that thread

Oh poo poo, I didn't see that thread on first glance because the title was complete gibberish

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

"my rapist druggie son, who was in a war zone mind you, was my son"

-noted racist rapist Joe Biden

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Nichael posted:

Hey fellas, you hear that Biden has a dead kid? That's just an interesting fact that I haven't been reminded of every loving moment for my entire life.

He's basically megan mccain with this poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

not the first whose had a son who has done crack then, I guess

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Populon posted:

He's basically megan mccain with this poo poo

Lol, that stupid gently caress is still alive too, drat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
teh horror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGfzT971wM

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jorp baoding

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

can I uncork my dead biden kid memes?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

*a casual stroll to the exit*

*schumer light jogs back down the ramp*

MOMENTUM! :yooge:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

can I uncork my dead biden kid memes?

pop that vintage, let's savor in that liquor of a man wearing his son's corpse around his neck like a talisman

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

MOAR

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Filthy Hans posted:

I miss everything about Trump

the tweeting most of all, obvs but the unquiet desperation of his spawn was always a mildly pleasant distraction

I miss everyone, for just a moment, opening making GBS threads on a powerful rich person.

Now, apparently, everything is fine and we can ignore it.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

i thought joes dead son was a jag who was never even debatedly close to being in actual danger

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think he was in the delaware air national guard flying c17s around

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

i thought joes dead son was a jag who was never even debatedly close to being in actual danger

That is correct, yes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Woah there, go easy on them.
.... Here's another.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nichael posted:

Woah there, go easy on them.
.... Here's another.

It's fine, just pretend I'm the dead son and those pictures are crack

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
after the lib media managed to cover up everything biden ever did or said besides him standing in the general vicinity of obama and having a dead son, i'm pretty sure literally anyone could have been built up to the same degree. heck, even bloomberg! biden has never done anything useful or positive and has decades worth of misdeeds, scandals, and proven lies following him around. yet this godawful hateful crank was presented as this beloved perfect grandpa and this brazen lie was received moderately well. biden himself didn't even really cooperate with this propaganda, as he continues to openly express what a huge piece of poo poo he is in every interview to this day.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Where tf is beiden in all this, i've only seen like 2 or 3 tweets from him the whole time he's been president!!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

after the lib media managed to cover up everything biden ever did or said besides him standing in the general vicinity of obama and having a dead son, i'm pretty sure literally anyone could have been built up to the same degree. heck, even bloomberg! biden has never done anything useful or positive and has decades worth of misdeeds, scandals, and proven lies following him around. yet this godawful hateful crank was presented as this beloved perfect grandpa and this brazen lie was received moderately well. biden himself didn't even really cooperate with this propaganda, as he continues to openly express what a huge piece of poo poo he is in every interview to this day.

if trump had said "listen fat" to a random supporter, the media would have had a field day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
didn’t Joe’s brain cancered son help get some dupont heirs conviction go away after said heir raped his own 3 year old daughter or something