Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Oh Snapple! posted:

tbf this was due in good part to KM stoking a big dumbass fire by feeding folks a bunch of poo poo that was definitely outright lies to try to reach adminship

Yeah, it definitely wasn't this dumbass narrative that TMR was all sunshine and roses until Fluffdaddy came along and targeted the trans thread. The forum had been a nightmare for a solid month or two of constant drama because KM was letting people stoke as much drama as possible, compounded by the userbase having gained a surge due to people checking it out after the QCS blowup.

Fluffdaddy came on, on KM's suggestion, and put an end to it. BnR went up, and most of those posters that weren't happy here regardless left for it. They were all planning to leave since before Fluff was a mod, and were already angry at KM for not doing enough as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Nah. The people over there and anywhere else that said poo poo like 'she was lying about rape for money' are my real life enemies. The reaction to Tara Reade was absolutely disgusting.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The hamster powering the servers is dead and needs to be replaced

is jeffrey going to use all that revenue he says something awful makes to buy two hamsters instead of one this time

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jefferys planning to buy a goldbelly hamster

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
no u see when libs and chuds rib leftists it's good clean fun, but commies really mean it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Jeffreys going to buy two hamster's and 50 kilos of hamster meth

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Yeah I'm not really familiar with a lot of the drama being talked about ITT but just dropping in to ask Jeffrey not to delete CSPAM please. It's been a massive support to me over the last few years and especially in pandemic times, because the world is completely, unmanageably insane right now and it really helps to deal with it having a community that fully recognises it and lols at it

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Barry Foster posted:

Yeah I'm not really familiar with a lot of the drama being talked about ITT but just dropping in to ask Jeffrey not to delete CSPAM please. It's been a massive support to me over the last few years and especially in pandemic times, because the world is completely, unmanageably insane right now and it really helps to deal with it having a community that fully recognises it and lols at it

CSPAM's not going to get deleted.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
aight cool

i was just worried, he's been on that walk for a long time now

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Barry Foster posted:

aight cool

Lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Roth posted:

CSPAM's not going to get deleted.

why

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
i spoke with a Jeffrey and it's getting deleted unless you buy an ad

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Barry Foster posted:

aight cool

please give the false Jeffery the melted admin star icon

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

huh i only just now realized that the ad that looks like islamophobic bullshit is apparently actually about former admin cyrano expressing support for islamophobic bullshit

very bad ad imo the presentation really discourages you from clicking on it

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

please give the false Jeffery the melted admin star icon

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

No that's the real Jeffery. The real Jeffrey is the false Jeffery

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Jeffery is the true heir to Ivan the terrible and tsar of Russia

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Down for a CSPAM goonlulz thread tbh

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

very baffled that i had not heard this cyrano story before despite posting in the succ zone which is as we all know the place where everyone just yells about how much they hate the moderators 24/7

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

oh wait cyranos still around? man qcs success stories is a very misleading place to put that thread

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Some Guy TT posted:

very baffled that i had not heard this cyrano story before despite posting in the succ zone which is as we all know the place where everyone just yells about how much they hate the moderators 24/7

2017 was a long time ago, and we didn't know that Islamophobia was a thing yet until Trump invented in 2015.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

again - i think we should be able to post. if our posts get a little too rambunctious, as they sometimes do, then said poster should receive some sort of probation

punishing us all and closing our threads for the over-zealousness of a few is fail and cringe and the mods should be ashamed, especially because they turn a blind eye to dnd and various other forums exhibiting the same behavior

we should all make fun of each other because it's loving funny

i dm'ed agent ducklo and he agrees with me 100% on this

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

oh wait cyranos still around? man qcs success stories is a very misleading place to put that thread

yeah lmao great job everyone

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Barry Foster posted:

aight cool

/dead

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Some Guy TT posted:

it's just showing an appreciation toward effort

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Could you imagine if America was like, "Okay, that's it. You little MAGAs have gotten on our last nerve, you've ruined the sanctity of the process of electing a President by breaking laws and storming the drat Capitol, and we know who each and every one of you law breakers are because you posted it all over social media so we're just gonna take away your elections. There. Now the whole country can't vote. That'll stop the shenanigans."

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

samantonio posted:

Could you imagine if America was like, "Okay, that's it. You little MAGAs have gotten on our last nerve, you've ruined the sanctity of the process of electing a President by breaking laws and storming the drat Capitol, and we know who each and every one of you law breakers are because you posted it all over social media so we're just gonna take away your elections. There. Now the whole country can't vote. That'll stop the shenanigans."

yeah exactly dude

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

it might not be that stupid a plan except they never actually won a landslide and the same courts theyre fellating as the saviors of the republic are stacked with trump appointees

the chief justice of the supreme court has already said he thinks the trial is unconstitutional so in the unlikely event impeachment even does anything theyre just going to strike it down anyway

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

oh wait this isnt the succ zone

:sigh:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Jeffreys going to buy two hamster's and 50 kilos of hamster meth

Hamster meth is just human meth, but the needles/pipes are cuter.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Barry Foster posted:

aight cool

He's just going to get some smokes, buddy.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ruffini posted:

Down for a CSPAM goonlulz thread tbh

depriving us of the succzone right as impeachment happens is downright evil.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

depriving us of the succzone right as impeachment happens is downright evil.

"happens" is a strong term

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

twoday posted:

there's still another batch that I wanted to release but I forgot to hit the record button

post the batch, please

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Jeffery is the true heir to Ivan the terrible and tsar of Russia

Things are gonna get messy when False Jeffrey II is backed by Poland and False Jeffrey III is backed by Sweden.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Majorian posted:

Things are gonna get messy when False Jeffrey II is backed by Poland and False Jeffrey III is backed by Sweden.

we've finally done it, we defeated the admins, peace shall reign on the forums forever

"fool" said True Jeffrey, emerging from the shadows

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

it’s kinda funny that the mod team deliberately neglected the succ zone for weeks on end while it became an ever more insular and hostile thunderdome, and then instead of uhhh moderating the thread properly and/or punishing the posters who were turning it into a trashfire they just close it indefinitely. everyone who reads the thread even semi-regularly could see what was going on. biggest thread in the subforum by far without a dedicated mod or ik hmmmmm I wonder why it’s constantly flying off the rails idk let’s nuke it

as usual, the vast majority of the dysfunction on this website is the direct result of complete idiocy from the moderators

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm the succ zone mod now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

welcome