Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

What happened with Trump's migrant concentration camps?

they are Biden’s camps now, fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

DarkEuphoria posted:

they are Biden’s camps now, fool

always have been

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
awww now see, joe biden, career fuckup artist and running joke right up until he was the only guy who the pmc grifters could coalesce behind without losing Woke Points, knows he did a fucky-wucky for the first 70 years of his life! but now he double dog promises to have the most progressive administration ever!

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Vim Fuego posted:

I think Biden should re-appoint as ambassador to bojo land that trump ambassador lady (wife?) who murdered a british teen with her car.

lmao remember when trump brought the parents to the white house and was like "the woman who murdered your son is in the next room, wanna meet her?"

Matthew broderick being considered for ireland ambassador

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Jabronie posted:

Laura Bush while we're at it. That's gotta be worth like a million unity points

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Jabronie posted:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

gandlethorpe posted:

just post it raw imo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

I think Biden should re-appoint as ambassador to bojo land that trump ambassador lady (wife?) who murdered a british teen with her car.

lmao remember when trump brought the parents to the white house and was like "the woman who murdered your son is in the next room, wanna meet her?"

oh my god that was such a good bit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/1360150250913210369?s=20

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

oh my god he still just does not get it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol at the Hillary All-Stars Power Team crawling out of the twitter woodwork to defend their glorious leader neera

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Im starting to think this biden person wont be a very good progressive and will be a status quo president. good thing we have primaries

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

i thought the biden cum jar was supposed to be full of loads though :confused:

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/nypmetro/status/1359991881350930432

Posting this here since joe biden is a rapist and both sucks and is succ and the the most aggressive posting thread in cspam is the succ zone

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Armadillo Tank posted:

Posting this here since joe biden is a rapist and both sucks and is succ and the the most aggressive posting thread in cspam is the succ zone

acab

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

we dont even have to discuss d and d i never did and most of the tweets i want to share with my posting pals arent really biden adjacent so im taking the whole thing rather personally

Just post the thread. Succzone is a good release valve for alot of ppl, and ill post there, before im inevitably driven out for being too liberal

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

wait, does the second :nws: allow it to load or prevent it from loading

Thinking abou all tho;e loads

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Whatever happened to Officer Joey Baloney

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Thinking about the deep state

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If you give me an ambassadorsship to some place cool, I would immediately become a cia stooge, hide weapons where ever, and raise money for the worst local politicians.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

If you give me an ambassadorsship to some place cool, I would immediately become a cia stooge, hide weapons where ever, and raise money for the worst local politicians.

I need a desk with a concealed button that does...something

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Armadillo Tank posted:

america was never great

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thump! posted:

i thought the biden cum jar was supposed to be full of loads though :confused:

It's a 100 day goal similar to Sleepy Joe's vaccination plan.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Remove Grand Juries, make prosecutors own their decisions instead of hiding behind a fake inquiry.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

where the gently caress is my money

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

now listen fat, jack,,,

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

If YOU are an AMERICAN CITIZEN DURING JOE BIDEN'S PRESIDENCY, YOU may be entitled to a CASH SETTLEMENT

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1360241892202545154?s=19

We need the succzone for these types of tweets

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Mustached Demon posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Parity warning posted:

reminder that peter buttigieg did his own please clap moment that included this

https://twitter.com/Kylypso/status/1219721188764606464

he now has a job removing traffic signs in order to murder black children nationwide

hahahahahahaha i forgot about his loving krusty the clown laugh lmao

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

etalian posted:

It's a 100 day goal similar to Sleepy Joe's vaccination plan.

the vaccine one is great because america was already on track for that way before biden got in office so his plan consisted of 'just let the trump plan happen and take credit for it' . now that's a politician who knows how to work smart, not hard!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

the vaccine one is great because america was already on track for that way before biden got in office so his plan consisted of 'just let the trump plan happen and take credit for it' . now that's a politician who knows how to work smart, not hard!

the dnc's entire 2022 strategy is 'see! we fixed the pandemic!' while just letting whatever vaccine plan trump had ride

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Just post the thread. Succzone is a good release valve for alot of ppl, and ill post there, before im inevitably driven out for being too liberal

you know what might as well worst that can happen is the mods will close it

thank you for calling me racist shagelectic youre good people

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

awww somebody gave me a avatar with ts in it that was very sweet of them anyway

ive got some bad news about where those vaccines came from

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

she wasn't fired for being conservative, she was fired for being a huge moron out loud while working for a company that is the most image obsessed in history lol

Pratt is probably at least as big a chud as she is but you'll never know because he has the sense to bite his tongue for hundreds of millions of dollars

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like they 100% knew what she was all about and were about to give her her own show anyway lol

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Mustached Demon posted:

the dnc's entire 2022 strategy is 'see! we fixed the pandemic!' while just letting whatever vaccine plan trump had ride

its not like the state or locals can do anything either, they're all crippled by lack of vision and view the government's only role is giving speeches and buying ads, just like campaigning. anything tangible they might be in charge of existed well before they were in office and just keeps running on autopilot

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
re: succzone, this is the succzone, there is no difference. biden is the avatar of the dem party, you don't need two threads. discussing him discusses all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Explaining to JG Wentworth that I only need a payout of $1400 because 600+1400=2000