Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Flavius Aetass posted:

omg they literally just did this for ducklo, didn't they

did it all for the ducklo (what) the ducklo (what) the ducklo (what) so you can take that succ zone and stick it up yo (yeah) stick it up yo (yeah) stick it up yo (yeah)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ram dass in hell posted:

did it all for the ducklo (what) the ducklo (what) the ducklo (what) so you can take that succ zone and stick it up yo (yeah) stick it up yo (yeah) stick it up yo (yeah)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ram dass in hell posted:

it's all about that he said, she said bullsh—

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

i plan to "drop a few bombs" in this center when I visit

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

if we waste anymore time on "ducklo" cspamll be goodpostrupt by the end of the month!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

He's on the chemo
If he's inclined
The son of a devil
He wants mine and more
He's a high, high climber
Not just a clinging vine
He made the threat, he banged the whore
And guess who's keeping score?
Rush rush, unbed ducklo
Buzz buzz, unbed ducklo
Rush rush, unbed ducklo
Yo yo, unbed ducklo
He's a real speed demon
He's one of a kind
Stage four cancer won't let him get much older
He's running out of time
Rush rush unbed ducklo
Buzz buzz, unbed ducklo
Yo yo, unbed ducklo
Rush rush unbed ducklo
Never never take a chance before
Now he's in a hurry
Radiation won't save him no more
He's faster
Rush rush, unbed ducklo
Buzz buzz buzz, unbed ducklo
No no, unbed ducklo
Yo yo, unbed ducklo

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

how much is the tuition

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

if we waste anymore time on "ducklo" cspamll be goodpostrupt by the end of the month!

did somebody say ducklo?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

"Mediocre white men". Why are progressives always so quick to bring up race as the first thing wrong with people. Coons isn't bad because he's white, he's bad because of his class. Jess scarane was also white.

White skin isn't the original sin, this language isn't helping anything but further dividing allies.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Terror Sweat posted:

"Mediocre white men". Why are progressives always so quick to bring up race as the first thing wrong with people. Coons isn't bad because he's white, he's bad because of his class. Jess scarane was also white.

White skin isn't the original sin, this language isn't helping anything but further dividing allies.

easy woke points for white people

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Terror Sweat posted:

According to her bio she's a redheaded texan too, so yet again a white woman complaining about white people

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

stellers bae posted:

According to her bio she's a redheaded texan too, so yet again a white woman complaining about white people

No it was the anarcho leftist above who started it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

Also, he isn't "mediocre". He and people like him are quite adept at actively corrupting progress.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1361337236042702854?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

who could have foreseen this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Where's that meme of the guy going "oh my god how could this posssssibly happppennnnn?"

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

just replace him with a cardboard cutout or a rock or something already, at least they wouldn't be actively harmful

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Lol Joe Biden is the president haahahaha gently caress this country.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao #fightfor15 is about to go live on a farm upstate with #metoo

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
at least trump wanted people to like him. what is motivating biden to be such poo poo? it can't be bribe money, he going to die of old age before the end of the year

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

They should juxtopose these articles next to the constant stream of "Dr Jill Biden wears a scrunchie!" and "Biden plays videogames with his grand kids" stories that are supposed to be the circus part of bread and circuses.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
Ducklo, I hardly knewlo!

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

President Joe Biden's ... facing an unexpected roadblock: Biden himself

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Joe biden pointing at his chair like a blocked sim and shrugging his shoulders/shaking his head as a green diamond floats over his head

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Rutibex posted:

at least trump wanted people to like him. what is motivating biden to be such poo poo? it can't be bribe money, he going to die of old age before the end of the year
tough love motivating people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps like it's 1960

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao #fightfor15 is about to go live on a farm upstate with #metoo

sounds like time's up

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Rutibex posted:

he is a sociopath op and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Grey Fox posted:

tough love motivating people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps like it's 1960

dumb cope, he's a loving sociopath and he doesn't give a poo poo about bootstraps or know what they are

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Really anxious to see the definition of assault weapon here (it'll probably be hunting rifles) and the reasoning behind it all.

We can't stop going to wars and genociding. We can't even stop filling prisons with poor people. But drat it, we'll make a meaningless gesture against your grandpappy.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Terror Sweat posted:

No it was the anarcho leftist above who started it

anarchist flags in bio on social media is a huge sign that you're about to run into some really dumb takes

Nichael posted:

wasn't the public option supposed to be a thing

the public now has the option to sign up for the ACA any time they'd like!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I bet thirty years from now, when cumjar guy is looking back on his life, he's going to feel either really proud or really ashamed of that four year period of his youth where he wanked it into a jar with a joe biden figurine in it. Just an absolute chunk of life focused on something, uh, well something.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Thump! posted:

I bet thirty years from now, when cumjar guy is looking back on his life, he's going to feel either really proud or really ashamed of that four year period of his youth where he wanked it into a jar with a joe biden figurine in it. Just an absolute chunk of life focused on something, uh, well something.

He's won't remember

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Thump! posted:

well it's not like it's his whole life. it doesn't take all day to nut into a jar, he has time to other stuff

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whoa, i just read Biden can suck his own dick

this changes everything

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Foo Diddley posted:

well it's not like it's his whole life. it doesn't take all day to nut into a jar, he has time to other stuff

you don’t know that

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

this seems like a big deal

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1361311221245476865?s=20

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thought earmarks ended because they were comically corrupt

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

He's won't remember

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/1361344304430669829

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dolphin posted:

i thought earmarks ended because they were comically corrupt

they can be but they are also a way to give every single house member leverage to get poo poo for their districts