Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

Oh ho ho, libs, it is you who is owned, because

""stop being so uppity" --a black man" --a white man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Were there Gaybues for 2020?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I'd like to see Lester define "humble" and then explain why his black straw man is not humble.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trygve Slagsvold Vedum, leader of the norwegian Centrist Party, has an ambivalent relationship with the EU.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Donald Trump's impeachment result – Former president was acquitted by the Senate in his second impeachment trial over his role in the 6 January attack on the US Capitol"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Johnson says end of lockdown must be 'cautious but irreversible' – video

Times:

Evening Standard:

Prince Harry and Meghan 'overjoyed' to be expecting second child

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Calico Heart posted:

Were there Gaybues for 2020?

Yes.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

D.N. Nation posted:

Oh ho ho, libs, it is you who is owned, because
Let's just ignore the fact that nearly every NFL team owners and higher ups are white dudes.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Monaghan posted:

Let's just ignore the fact that nearly every NFL team owners and higher ups are white dudes.

Or the fact that Kap has pretty much been shadowbanned from ever playing in the NFL again.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Knight:

Pfizer coronavirus vaccine doses arrives in Australia, ahead of first jabs next week (ABC). The health minister Greg Hunt gave a press conference in which he started with "The Eagle has landed".

Rowe:

Pope:

The JobKeeper support program ends on March 28, despite states still having rolling lockdowns due to outbreaks. Canberra Times Editorial: JobKeeper needs to stay

Wilcox:

Spooner:

Warren Brown:

The only source I can find on this is the UK Daily Mail about how the ANU wants to ban all gendered language such as replacing mother and father with birthing and non-birthing parents (with a response from ANU buried two thirds down about how they aren't actually doing this).

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

danke

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Tina posted:

TWO SCOOPS, TWO IMPEACHMENTS, TWO ACQUITTALS!
The impeachment clown show has come to an end and once again Nancy Pelosi is 0-2.

The impeachment sham cost the American taxpayer 15 million. Your dysfunctional government at work.

The silver lining of the impeachapalooza is the exposure of the traitor RINOs who voted with the Democrats to convict Trump.

Never forget their names!

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Trump will go down in American history as the only President to be impeached and acquitted twice and he came out of it a living inspiration for the MAGA movement.

Apologies to Dr. Suess!

TINA

As much about the 7 Republicans who voted to convict as it is gloating.

Also that right hand is hosed up.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

How much money got spent on Benghazi hearings?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I know she has to have read the book and knows all these three characters do is trash everything until you force them to piss off.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Good to know that, 80 years after his anti-"America First" cartoons, the Nazis are apologizing to Dr. Seuss.

Oh, that's not what that means? Well, poo poo.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It is so weird that they always bring up the two scoops thing, as if their guy being a literal child is some kind of sick own.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Trapezium Dave posted:

I know she has to have read the book and knows all these three characters do is trash everything until you force them to piss off.

She might have. This is the faction that used "u mad? :troll:" as a core political philosophy.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Pants Donkey posted:

It is so weird that they always bring up the two scoops thing, as if their guy being a literal child is some kind of sick own.

I almost sort of feel like if you asked them about it they'd say something like "He's the president, of course he's entitled to have a bit more than everyone else." But then if Obama ever did that they'd just scream about how he's an elitist who thinks he's better than everyone else.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Twelve by Pies posted:

I almost sort of feel like if you asked them about it they'd say something like "He's the president, of course he's entitled to have a bit more than everyone else." But then if Obama ever did that they'd just scream about how he's an elitist who thinks he's better than everyone else.

The type of people who bring this up in conversation would probably just respond "REEEE" if you said something. Even asking about it would indicate to them that you're extremely owned and they've won the argument they had with you in their head.

It's extremely sad. I finished middle school almost 23 years ago. Imagine still living in that mentality as an allegedly grown adult.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

literally had never heard of the Two Scoops thing until now, somehow missed that in '17. Upon reading it......wow, the guy sounds like a weird, sad jackass, which he is. I am Owned

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pants Donkey posted:

That's because anything that makes the other side upset is good regardless of the reason they are upset.

Edit:

D.N. Nation posted:

literally had never heard of the Two Scoops thing until now, somehow missed that in '17. Upon reading it......wow, the guy sounds like a weird, sad jackass, which he is. I am Owned

Case in point:

That vague feeling of disgust you feel at a grown man behaving like a petulant child counts as upset. In the minds of the MAGA crowd you are indeed owned.

It doesn't makes sense, but it doesn't have to. That's just the way they've decided things work.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 16, 2021

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Biden's famous for his love of ice cream, when is he going to reclaim Two Scoops?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Its what makes me detest trump the most. Like a spoiled child running around, screaming, tearing poo poo up, and when you ask the parents to do something theyre like, "Oh are you mad? Hes so good and you cant stop him." Only theres 70 million people defending this spoiled brat.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

This is loving hilarious

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I still insist Garrison is the dumbest gently caress to be posted in this thread.

It would be SO incredibly hard to beat Rob Smith Jr for dumbest gently caress.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Branco is pretty dumb too, but I guess he's not being posted in this thread. :v: And I have no intention of changing that.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Zesty posted:

It would be SO incredibly hard to beat Rob Smith Jr for dumbest gently caress.

Garrison is a antivaxxer with the literal stupidest takes on the subject so yes, he is easily no contest a dumber gently caress on a level that Rob Smith Jnr could ever could hope to manage

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Rob Smith Jr made a cartoon about how he was too stupid to use the US postal system correctly.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

fool of sound posted:

Rob Smith Jr made a cartoon about how he was too stupid to use the US postal system correctly.

Also, somehow it's the post office's fault.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Who was that one comic that was very bible thumping Christian in a "but how does a banana fit perfectly in hand, huh athetits?!" Kind of way?

Adam somethin or other?
He was pretty dumb as hell. Had really boring art too.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Adam4d?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I think so, anyway gently caress him

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Every 12-20 weeks I wonder if Galatianman ever made it to see Rachel Maddow.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

fool of sound posted:

I remember that, because for awhile we'd share the hatemail that Bennett would show off every so often with utterly incomprehensible writing and raving on the envelope as further proof that Smith Jr. was the dumbest man alive.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Hihohe posted:

Who was that one comic that was very bible thumping Christian in a "but how does a banana fit perfectly in hand, huh athetits?!" Kind of way?

Adam somethin or other?
He was pretty dumb as hell. Had really boring art too.

Yeah that's Adam Ford/Adam4d, whose comics were the hateful Christian version of The Oatmeal. He later went on to start The Babylon Bee, which is the hateful Christian version of The Onion.

He isn't involved with Babylon Bee anymore, and he isn't doing comics anymore either. Instead he's running a site called Not the Bee which is an aggregate of lovely right wing opinion columns and memes.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah that's Adam Ford/Adam4d, whose comics were the hateful Christian version of The Oatmeal. He later went on to start The Babylon Bee, which is the hateful Christian version of The Onion.

He isn't involved with Babylon Bee anymore, and he isn't doing comics anymore either. Instead he's running a site called Not the Bee which is an aggregate of lovely right wing opinion columns and memes.

Wait you're saying not the bee is supposed to be serious

I thought it was anti-Conservative parody

Somfin fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Feb 16, 2021

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

god i loving hate this stupid piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

gently caress off, Stantis!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I love this, this has 20th-century-label-energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Somfin posted:

Wait you're saying not the bee is supposed to be serious

I thought it was anti-Conservative parody

Nope it's all serious. Like everything Adam Ford has done, the name "Not the Bee" is a ripoff of something, the "not the Onion" meme where someone would post a ridiculous sounding story that was a legitimate news story and they had to clarify that it wasn't from the Onion so people wouldn't think it was made up.

And that's what Not the Bee is going for, stuff like "leftist scientists are so crazy they're actually saying genitals are a social construct! This isn't a satire article from the Babylon Bee, they're really saying that!"

If there's one thing Adam Ford isn't, it's anti-conservative. Remember, he's the guy who made comics that said "Women submitting to men is the real counterculture" and "If you compare gay rights to civil rights, throw yourself down a flight of stairs and then beg forgiveness from a black person for being so stupid."