Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
resistance mod is nerfed from -40 to -20. Noobs!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

von Braun posted:

resistance mod is nerfed from -40 to -20. Noobs!!!

They wanted more build variety so they nerfed the damage mods to allow for that.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
Oh I see. Makes sense since its class gauntlet.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileStreetBets/comments/luddt2/the_wolf_of_vaal_street/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

amazing, especially the lore part lmbo

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

pathofexilestreetbets? was there some kind of falling out in /r/VaalStreetBets

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Does the Kraken Shield mtx fit with the demon king armor mtx in color and saturation?
This is important.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

if the current thread title wasn't so perfect, I'd nominate the lore part as well

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Bought a Farrul's Fur for 2ex, started to 6-socket it, got the message "this has the maximum number of sockets" while it was at only 5.

Turns out it was ilvl 47 :cawg:

(which I guess mean's they turned in div cards on a lvl 47 char? isn't that the only way?)

Kudos to that guy

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
That's a pretty good troll, not going to lie.

Yeah, the divination card turn-in would be the only way to get that low of an ilvl, the boss area is level 80.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

iirc you can still force it to 6 sockets with the bench craft for 350 jeweller's

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Welp, I've gotten to the point where any minor gear upgrade is gonna be 30 ex or more so my goal is to try and afford a headhunter for the first time ever. Never thought I'd get a chance to own one but it's seeming plausible. I'm up to 16 ex now and looks like HHs are around 67/68ex.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Flavahbeast posted:

iirc you can still force it to 6 sockets with the bench craft for 350 jeweller's
yep bench doesnt care about ilvl

J
Jun 10, 2001

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Welp, I've gotten to the point where any minor gear upgrade is gonna be 30 ex or more so my goal is to try and afford a headhunter for the first time ever. Never thought I'd get a chance to own one but it's seeming plausible. I'm up to 16 ex now and looks like HHs are around 67/68ex.

This league is a great league to go for it, HHs are extremely cheap compared to their usual price range and it's never been easier to make currency.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

For reference, 44% of SC Ritual players on poe.ninja have headhunters after ~1.5 months. In Heist league it was 41% after nearly 4 months. Ancient orbs are the main source of headhunters and they're really easy to farm in 3.13

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

if you don't vaal your hh you're a coward (back from delirium)

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Flavahbeast posted:

For reference, 44% of SC Ritual players on poe.ninja have headhunters after ~1.5 months. In Heist league it was 41% after nearly 4 months. Ancient orbs are the main source of headhunters and they're really easy to farm in 3.13

I need to figure out how to set up a proper currency farm. I've thus far been just blundering about doing maps without any proper efficiency. Also, I realized I don't actually know how to reliably get to the endgame content anymore. Normally I roll up a new character wen my first guy is at most around 85-87. I already did that with my first guy but my second is 90 and I really want to get my poo poo together.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Vasudus posted:

Do maps in Valdo to set up your board, then do maps in Haewark to get Harvests and Safehouses. Sometimes run Mastermind.

How fast can you plough through Betrayal in this way? The rewards look incredible in places, but it's just so slow.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Victory Position posted:

How fast can you plough through Betrayal in this way? The rewards look incredible in places, but it's just so slow.

So like if I'm actually trying I can get the board set up in maybe 20 maps? In that I have either Leo, Tora, ITF, or Vorici in Research (all 3 stars) and either Vagan, Tora, Aisling, or Haku in Intervention. Doesn't really matter who is in charge so long as its one of those. Spend about 10 maps getting everyone ranked up in Valdo and then another 10ish maps in Haewark getting them intelligence. Ignore transport and fortification.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Vasudus posted:

Vagan, Tora, Aisling, or Haku in Intervention.

How far Delve has fallen

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I saw ITF precisely 0 times this league :smith:

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

whypick1 posted:

I saw ITF precisely 0 times this league :smith:

That's a shame, because she's the best character in the game

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Clockwerk posted:

That's a shame, because she's the best character in the game

My favourite part is when they call Janus "It That Once Glittered"

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

Zenithe posted:

My favourite part is when they call Janus "It That Once Glittered"

I have never heard that line but it's now also my favorite.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

I seriously can't get ITF into my betrayal board yet either and it's quite frustrating. I've cycled jorgin in and out of my syndicate multiple times! I can't tell if I miss the voice lines or the profit more.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

quote:

Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Divergent Decoy Totem gem was incorrectly regenerating 20% of life per minute instead of per second.

Lol, I'm amazed it was caught at all

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I remember the days when Decoy Totem was a must-have.

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin
In the spirit of fun bugs, I saw this the other day (it's long been fixed but it's a good interaction)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh-SpxykvM

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Using explode chest and having 100% elemental ailment immunity is great for rituals.

You know what ritual can go gently caress itself? Malevolent. Withering loving ball and now creatures go from barely getting through health and shields to gently caress you, you are dead.

I use my ritual blood balls when I get a high % map and have been super burned once when it turns out the ritual was Malevolent.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Krolm posted:

In the spirit of fun bugs, I saw this the other day (it's long been fixed but it's a good interaction)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh-SpxykvM

smdh, GGG always nerfing OP builds /s

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Will Cyclone + Cast While Channeling be able to trigger two auras socketed in these boots? Before I waste my time trying?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/March_of_the_Legion

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Doesn't change the fact that they're skills that reserve mana so I'm guessing no

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

dyzzy posted:

Doesn't change the fact that they're skills that reserve mana so I'm guessing no

Ah thanks, yeah good point.

Here, have a screengrab of this stylish person I saw on Poe.ninja:

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3064753

Atlas passive stats. They'll probably rebalance these heavily lol

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zero VGS posted:

Will Cyclone + Cast While Channeling be able to trigger two auras socketed in these boots? Before I waste my time trying?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/March_of_the_Legion

I'd actually be interested in your findings.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the craziest thing there to me is valdo harbs barely being over 50%

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'm surprised at how low Cultural Advancement is. That's been my favourite node so far.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I need to figure out how to set up a proper currency farm. I've thus far been just blundering about doing maps without any proper efficiency. Also, I realized I don't actually know how to reliably get to the endgame content anymore. Normally I roll up a new character wen my first guy is at most around 85-87. I already did that with my first guy but my second is 90 and I really want to get my poo poo together.

What builds are you running?

With the new atlas you can pick and choose what league content you like running

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Awesome! posted:

the craziest thing there to me is valdo harbs barely being over 50%

That tech was found late in the league, so I imagine the meta before that point didn't take it.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

lampey posted:

What builds are you running?

With the new atlas you can pick and choose what league content you like running

Carrion Necro. Pretty comfortably run anything other than phys reflect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Anyone here playing Transcendence Golems? Curious what it looks like