Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive been digging these Flav powdered drink mixes in the evening. A 10 pack of 10mg thc each is like 15 bux and one a night after dinner plus a few bubbler rips is perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wow that guy really hates stoners. also, hitlers

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

new bubbler

also here's the dog, i love her

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

tmfc posted:

also here's the dog, i love her

that is clearly just a skilled work of taxidermy

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

tmfc posted:

new bubbler

how the hell do you torch that

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

happy friday, time for a walk and some super lemon haze

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
whats the gizmo on top?

edit: googled the label on the gog part, it's a enano. neat! i want a vape so bad but im always so underwhelmed with the ones i get, sometimes just from how much of a pita they are to use, sometimes because i miss smoking.

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 03:01 on Mar 6, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gotta be an electric heating element and the weed compartment, e nail or whatever the right word is

e the real question is, does it activate simply from hooting on the bubbler or do you have to press a button and count to five or something

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Looks like an e-nano, which you just plug in and set to a temperature and leave alone forever, juicy rips as long as there's weed in the stem and electricity in the house

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

New mission: acquire the e nano

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i love how high tech weed is becoming

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah as others have said it's the e-nano. it rocks, I just leave it on all the time and have immediate, consistent hits whenever I want. it's effectively like an enail for dry herb, you can hit it directly through a glass stem or use an adapter for a bubbler like in the photo.

it also does concentrates with little stainless steel pad insert things. or you can just stick a little conc into your bowl of herb, take a small draw to melt it into the bud, then rip it. that works pretty well too.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
you nerds are making smoking weed uncool wtf

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Chinatown posted:

i love how high

weed is becoming

poetry, man. :beatnik:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

only real downside is the bowl is small so you have to pack a few hits back to back if your tolerance is high

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"I don't smoke weed. I smoke the derivative." - Action Bronson

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

dee eight posted:

poetry, man. :beatnik:

snaps fingers in approval while taking a fat rip

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

snaps fingers in approval while taking a fat rip

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chinatown posted:

i love how high tech weed is becoming

I honestly do, having at least one super futuristic way of weeding is fun, even if I have my regular old bong next to me as I type this. The fanciest thing I have atm is just pens, I need one of those e-nectar collectors I've been hearing about

e actually yeah, what are some recommendations for electric nectar collectors?

tmfc posted:

yeah as others have said it's the e-nano. it rocks, I just leave it on all the time and have immediate, consistent hits whenever I want. it's effectively like an enail for dry herb, you can hit it directly through a glass stem or use an adapter for a bubbler like in the photo.

it also does concentrates with little stainless steel pad insert things. or you can just stick a little conc into your bowl of herb, take a small draw to melt it into the bud, then rip it. that works pretty well too.

What a great find, good work!

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 03:38 on Mar 6, 2021

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

I’m out of weed and my 19 year old cat died this week.

Which seems bad, but I always can drive over the state line to a dispensary and more importantly she had one hell of a life. I don’t know how she made it to 19 given that she ran off and spent two years living in a stable according to the vet who scanned her microchip long after she disappeared. RIP to an amazing cat whom I buried way deeper than necessary bc I genuinely respect her for being a badass and making it on her own long after I gave her up for dead, then spending her retirement in my bedroom sleeping in the warm sunlight through my bedroom window.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

I honestly do, having at least one super futuristic way of weeding is fun, even if I have my regular old bong next to me as I type this. The fanciest thing I have atm is just pens, I need one of those e-nectar collectors I've been hearing about

e actually yeah, what are some recommendations for electric nectar collectors?

If you're not married to it being a nectar collector and just want electric concentrates on demand then consider a Sai or Sai TAF, they're basically an e-nail that screws onto a box mod

I've got two Sai atomizers on two different mods - one Sai TAF with a titanium skillet and an adapter for a bubbler, one classic Sai with a 4mm kanthal-on-quartz coil - so I don't have to switch anything around for either smooth bubbler dabs or hot lung busting clouds :c00l:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I just picked up an EZ sai kit with a little bubbler attachment as well. got it for $45, lots of sites are clearing out vape/battery inventory right now as apparently the future legality of selling that sort of stuff online is unclear

picking up some oil tomorrow, excited to try it out. only other oil pen I've used is a really basic yocan

ignore my grubby thumb

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

guys, gals, and enby pals, i am ridiculously high

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
not weed related but I ate about 5 grams of shrooms an hour ago and now I'm pretty sure america is an evil nation ruled by demons

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ive been blasted on acid all day and i meditated so hard i saw into my rear end in a top hat and feel a lot better

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
yeah psychedelic drugs own

but you know what, so does weed

be careful mixing the two

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

tmfc posted:

I just picked up an EZ sai kit with a little bubbler attachment as well. got it for $45, lots of sites are clearing out vape/battery inventory right now as apparently the future legality of selling that sort of stuff online is unclear

picking up some oil tomorrow, excited to try it out. only other oil pen I've used is a really basic yocan

ignore my grubby thumb

Consider these coils: https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/sai-4mm-kanthal-w-quartz-coil/

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
walking high, down my city street. the sole purpose to buy candy and a soda. thats tonights mission.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

If you're not married to it being a nectar collector and just want electric concentrates on demand then consider a Sai or Sai TAF, they're basically an e-nail that screws onto a box mod

I've got two Sai atomizers on two different mods - one Sai TAF with a titanium skillet and an adapter for a bubbler, one classic Sai with a 4mm kanthal-on-quartz coil - so I don't have to switch anything around for either smooth bubbler dabs or hot lung busting clouds :c00l:

Holy biscuits I've been looking for something like this, and I have multiple box mods, these are all excellent

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Holy biscuits I've been looking for something like this, and I have multiple box mods, these are all excellent

If you're buying an atomizer and a shitton of coils on https://humboldtvapetech.com/ (which would be wise considering the imminent vape shipping ban) then use coupon "save10%" to - get this - save 10%

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

tmfc posted:

wait, what?? demon cracker nation

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
i'm high and smashing* my friend online while talking w/him (also high) on the phone, pretty fun

*playing super smash bros ultimate

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Jay-V posted:

i'm high and smashing* my friend online while talking w/him (also high) on the phone, pretty fun

*playing super smash bros ultimate

he's doing stuff w/ his baby children so we're not currently smashing, but still on the phone

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I ignored the responses and instead got a vessel wood ; it’s dope

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Homocow posted:

not weed related but I ate about 5 grams of shrooms an hour ago and now I'm pretty sure america is an evil nation ruled by demons

No effect, huh?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

it came with a kanthal coil, not sure if it's the same one you linked but yeah it fuckin rocks, it's really like doing a dab

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
can anyone recommend a small bubbler that would be good with a dynavap and/or a fury edge with the adapter?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i got a happy kitty rolling around in the sun, a joint in one hand, and some coffee in the other. this may be piss planet but im feelin pretty good right now

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

DoombatINC posted:

If you're buying an atomizer and a shitton of coils on https://humboldtvapetech.com/ (which would be wise considering the imminent vape shipping ban) then use coupon "save10%" to - get this - save 10%

good call on this, i grabbed a set of kanthals and the 'reverse banger.' thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Plank Walker posted:

can anyone recommend a small bubbler that would be good with a dynavap and/or a fury edge with the adapter?

Look around the web for a 14mm water tool, something like this https://www.sneakypetestore.com/collections/glass-pieces/products/sneaky-pete-dark-scorpion-14mm-water-tool

I have a generic ebay one that replaced a broken Pinnacle Pro model from back when those were a thing, it's super handy for a bunch of different vapes

tmfc posted:

good call on this, i grabbed a set of kanthals and the 'reverse banger.' thx

Excellent excellent :keke: I picked up an order of them too, and I've got an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner on the way specifically just for maintaining them indefinitely