Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Cuomo Voice: I was...centering minority voices, and those voices all were calling journalists lying sluts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Cuomo no video is so funny

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

Fyad can't have one person do it, so they have to trade off between 4 different IKs so there must have been some coverage slip. Regardless, they're doing God's work.

Nah, FYAD's been bringing the hammer down, god bless em. The foil comment is old.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Hopefully by 2028, the GOP congressional delegation is all football alumni

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol wait so cuomo being pressured to resign is a ploy by trump? if cuomo resigns does he get replaced by a republican? serious question why would cuomo’s successor change who the manhattan da is

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

THS posted:

lol wait so cuomo being pressured to resign is a ploy by trump? if cuomo resigns does he get replaced by a republican? serious question why would cuomo’s successor change who the manhattan da is

blue Q is the lib party base and they're way dumber than real Q

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
CANCEL CULTURE

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

THS posted:

no.

no.

they wouldn't.

sexpig by night posted:

blue Q is the lib party base and they're way dumber than real Q

it's this. they are somehow dumber.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
real Q at least took a real fact, 'the world is run by the wealthy who use their power and connections to be functionally above the law regardless of party and politics' to create their insane LARP.

blue Q is just straight fiction on fiction

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if they are that concerned that the democratic lt gov of ny would somehow defend trump, why aren't they perturbed that cuomo has a secret trumpist lt gov in his administration?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Nichael posted:

if they are that concerned that the democratic lt gov of ny would somehow defend trump, why aren't they perturbed that cuomo has a secret trumpist lt gov in his administration?

this is a good point. has anyone posed this reasonable question to the blue maga ppl

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

gandlethorpe posted:

Hopefully by 2028, the GOP congressional delegation is all football alumni

Running football players and coaches in the South seems really smart, tbh. They're probably among the most popular public figures in their states. Well the winning ones anyway.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Literally any bad news reported on a Democrat is part of the Republican plan to help Trump somehow. Their minds have been totally shattered but they think they are the only sane ones.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nichael posted:

strangely this never comes up

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

lol hochul is worse except she isn't a literal rapist

we don't know that

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

only cuomo can defeat trump in 2024. it is known.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I cant imagine being screamed at in an office. Its like with the psycho stuff where people talked about seeing coworkers crying at their desk. Are all the other people so cucked that they cant do or say anything?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I wonder how many of those 85% will not see checks because of debt collection.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

mistermojo posted:

I cant imagine being screamed at in an office. Its like with the psycho stuff where people talked about seeing coworkers crying at their desk. Are all the other people so cucked that they cant do or say anything?
there's no better way, sorry

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pick posted:

There are plenty of things that don't have physical evidence that people choose to believe or not believe based on their preconceived desires of what they want to be true for ideological reasons, and we don't assume it disqualifies all their input.

finally someone speaking some sense

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mistermojo posted:

And get fired too?

You seem to think that there's some kind of mechanism by which employees can band together and demand better working conditions. How much is Putin paying you, comrade?

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

only cuomo can defeat trump in 2024. it is known.

We’ve already proven Trump can only be taken down with a white male rapist as his opponent. In the likely event Biden can’t run in 2024, we’ll need a new white male rapist to take up that mantle.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

You don't change the democrat party,

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

You've been warned multiple times, in this thread, not to post about other posters. Post better or don't post here at all. Ramp. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Handsome Ralph | Main Paineframe

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

gandlethorpe posted:

Thanks, my BP just spiked

Get some meds, then, cause that's what I've seen too.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How do you people read USPOL? I have read the last 2 pages and think I have brain damage now.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How do you people read USPOL? I have read the last 2 pages and think I have brain damage now.

You know that bit from The Princess Bride with the iocane powder?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Homeless Friend posted:

tfw u see a potential new 9/10 staffer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mistermojo posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

You've been warned multiple times, in this thread, not to post about other posters. Post better or don't post here at all. Ramp. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Handsome Ralph | Main Paineframe

mods cant sign off on probes, only admins. noob.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think its funny watching them try to defend increasingly lovely garbage. Remember to read in moderation, though.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Don't read it at all. You will be happier and healthier.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
If being happy and healthy was a concern, we all would've deleted out accounts by now.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

Don't read it at all. You will be happier and healthier.

yeah nothing good comes out of it imo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah, I think Cuomo will only resign if it's incredibly obvious that he's going to be impeached (as in, his office called the sufficient number of legislators and they said "yes, we are going to impeach him") and I don't think we're close to that yet. He's not big on humility or taking responsibility.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
cuomo saw that libs are STILL mad about Frankin and knew quitting would be the chump move, can't blame a man for seeing a pattern

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I desperately want trump to endorse coumo as he kills the fake investigations that are dropping indictments any day now

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol if you resign because you're a sex pest post Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Trump saying Cuomo shouldn't resign would be the funniest thing.