Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I'd be crashing planes into towers George W. Bush style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Every day is bad in hellworld but April Fools is truly one of the worst days.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
if i was a gorillionare I’d probably learn how to fly, buy a bigass airplane and move to some otherpart of the world that’s not too hot and airlift vaccines and medical supplies to needy communities or something like that. think of how rewarding and fun that’d be. maybe teach the local kids how to post??

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Beeps posting missionaries. You can get a free meal but you have to listen to an hour of beeping

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

robert levenson only committed the crime of going alone to an iranian resort as a former spook specializing in trying to overthrow iran. they had no reason to arrest him.

PokeJoe posted:

Beeps posting missionaries. You can get a free meal but you have to listen to an hour of beeping

you too can have riches beyond your wildest imagination. you only need to turn on the monitor of your mind. my 18 lesson beepcademy will teach you how to do that for only 39 easy payments of 99.99.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

there's at least a dozen people in america who could permanently end homelessness by themselves and still have more money than their great great grandkids could spend on space drugs and holoprostitutes and they would be remembered for centuries as heroes and they choose not to

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
posting cannot be taught. you're either born to post, or you aren't

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

qirex posted:

there's at least a dozen people in america who could permanently end homelessness by themselves and still have more money than their great great grandkids could spend on space drugs and holoprostitutes and they would be remembered for centuries as heroes and they choose not to

Yeah but then how would they use the threat of crushing poverty to keep their workers in line? they'd be betraying all their other exploitive capitalist friends

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

while you clicked the edit button i studied the post

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

President Beep posted:

im the underarmor tank top

i'm the gun that looks like a prop from a syfy channel original

no, the other one

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Yeah i'm sure there are probably hundreds of epsteins out there who's crimes haven't been exposed. It's just very amusing that our very publicly known figures are like this.

there is in fact so many child sex crimes that enforcement is forced to triage and they’re still overwhelmed just by victims in the toddler age bracket

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
for mysterious unknowable reasons there isn't a lot of money budgeted to investigating child sex crimes

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Buying thousands of dollars worth of what appears to be basically the same few guns to own the libs

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

what do we think the net worth threshold is above which we have to assume someone is a pedophile? 8 figgies?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Truman Peyote posted:

what do we think the net worth threshold is above which we have to assume someone is a pedophile?

What the gently caress is with people and accusations of that

e: are you elong munsk

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Target Track Jacket posted:

nbsd sock puppet

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I found the billionaire in the thread

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

The Fool posted:

nbsd sock puppet

lol

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

akadajet posted:

I found the billionaire in the thread

if I had a billion dollars I would simply not post

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

if I had a billion dollars I would simply not post

I’d buy the forums

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't think rich people are any more likely to be pedophiles than poor people.

i think rich people are, however, more likely to have no remorse about it when they are, and they're definitely more likely to get away with it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i think being rich or being poor are both bad for your brain

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i think being rich or being poor are both bad for your brain

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

thanks radium

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jonny 290 posted:

they are gorgeous feats of engineering. i will never talk poo poo on any vette. I also would never, ever, ever own or buy one.

friend of mine had a yellow C4 with the salad shooter wheels for a year or so and it was a good time

even so i wouldn’t own one myself and i have owned some dumbass cars

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

friend of mine had a yellow C4 with the salad shooter wheels for a year or so and it was a good time

even so i wouldn’t own one myself and i have owned some dumbass cars

"have owned"?

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

PokeJoe posted:

Yeah but then how would they use the threat of crushing poverty to keep their workers in line? they'd be betraying all their other exploitive capitalist friends

Poverty is a lot like the mosquito, if you wiped it out completely a giant, blood sucking food chain we also don't want would crumble

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

President Beep posted:

if i was a gorillionare I’d probably learn how to fly, buy a bigass airplane and move to some otherpart of the world that’s not too hot and airlift vaccines and medical supplies to needy communities or something like that. think of how rewarding and fun that’d be. maybe teach the local kids how to post??

If you were a gorillionaire you'd learn how to thump your chest and eat bamboo or something, don't even pretend.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
MFer i already do those things. sheesh.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

i don't think rich people are any more likely to be pedophiles than poor people.

i think rich people are, however, more likely to have no remorse about it when they are, and they're definitely more likely to get away with it

i would expect they could perhaps be more prolific as well. granted if college coaching has taught us anything it's that wealth alone doesn't enable that type of serial abuse, they'll always find a way :(

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

TimWinter posted:

Poverty is a lot like the mosquito, if you wiped it out completely a giant, blood sucking food chain we also don't want would crumble

the chances that mosquitoes are important and sustain something we don't understand is infinitely higher than the idle rich doing that same thing

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i get madder about spacex every day

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

more like spacexplode

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Mosquitoes probably keep the bat population in check or something like that so once we get rid of them we'll be up our eyeballs in covid-20XX and rabies.

The rich however, we can do without.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

PokeJoe posted:

more like spacexplode

there needs to be some middle ground between nasa, which is mired in political infighting and drowning in bureaucracy; and space-x, which is a rich man's vanity project that has no clear meaningful goal and a complete lack of any oversight or introspection.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

there's blue origin which is just as unreliable as spacex but doesn't publicly brag about their failures

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Stereotype posted:

there needs to be some middle ground between nasa, which is mired in political infighting and drowning in bureaucracy; and space-x, which is a rich man's vanity project that has no clear meaningful goal and a complete lack of any oversight or introspection.

theres ULA with the crystal clear goal of making it easier to drone people

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Bezos is way smarter about his image than elong is. Not as smart as old money, but still.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i don't know what it is about america but we love to focus all of our attention and resources on the worst possible people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
looking forward to whatever fully vaccine-escaping covid variant that emerges from michigan or whereever else that just declared the pandemic over because people can presumably get a vaccine at some point