Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

So when does mourinho get the boot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ashley is not sacking Bruce so we're getting relegated

hraringly bloingler
Feb 22, 2005

Can’t wait for fans to be allowed back in so Bruce can realize it’s not just keyboard warriors who hate his face

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Jose posted:

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

So when does mourinho get the boot?

Job swap
Job swap

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Isn't klopp also close to getting hoofed?

Jose posted:

Going to be a pardew situation? Bruce definitely seems like the kind of guy who has unconfirmed gambling debts with the owner of a team

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

ilmucche posted:

Lol no.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Going to be a pardew situation? Bruce definitely seems like the kind of guy who has unconfirmed gambling debts with the owner of a team

supposedly he wants to repay bruce's loyalty, which is loyalty to ashley not newcastle as shown by benitez getting poo poo on for all transfer related stuff like not spending £40m on joelinton despite staying after relegation

hraringly bloingler
Feb 22, 2005

Good news everybody

https://twitter.com/NUFC/status/1374375386943873024?s=20

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I'm hearing he'll miss the start of the next PL season too

because he'll be busy playing in the Championship

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

sebzilla posted:

I'm hearing he'll miss the start of the next PL season too

because he'll be busy playing in the Championship

hosed up if true.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Everton got approval for their new ground. Looks quite nice

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
wonder if they'll build flats on the old one? river views, and a small chance of flooding, in one of europe's most deprived neighbourhoods

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Breath Ray posted:

wonder if they'll build flats on the old one? river views, and a small chance of flooding, in one of europe's most deprived neighbourhoods

Maybe they can knock it down and give houses or flats to all the people that were hosed by the Anfield renovation

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
City have announced that Aguero's leaving this summer :(

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1376610292638048260

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Maybe he's going to come back in the WSL with James Rodriguez

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/ClaudeBanstas/status/1376829123323170824

rip

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/ClaudeBanstas/status/1376117522366357507?s=19

One his last posts. RIP

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Grim. So he spiralled after being dropped by aftv?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
It’s now April but I am wondering if the Spurs-Newcastle match this weekend might be the worst ever game to watch

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

sticksy posted:

It’s now April but I am wondering if the Spurs-Newcastle match this weekend might be the worst ever game to watch

It's going to be absolutely dire and I'm very much looking forward to it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The worst ever game was actually Villa-Stoke from around 2010, I watched the whole thing and aged 40 years in 90 minutes

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

the sex ghost posted:

The worst ever game was actually Villa-Stoke from around 2010, I watched the whole thing and aged 40 years in 90 minutes

That was the McLeish year at Villa, right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

That was the McLeish year at Villa, right?

it was mcleish vs pulis

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I always forget that match was a thing then someone mentions it and I feel a visceral horror. You can't even call it a car crash as ain a car crash things happen

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

First game I saw in person was Liverpool Charlton in 2006. Flew across the atlantic, stayed up all night to make the game, and it was 0-0 without a shot on goal

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

My first game in person that I can remember was a 1996 MLS game with the Metrostars(Red Bulls) playing against someone else I don't remember. Also ended 0-0 with Venezuelan legend Giovanni Savarese hitting the crossbar.

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

My first game in person was Tampa Bay Mutiny against someone I don't remember in 1999 or 2000. Valderrama played, though, and the halftime entertainment was the Village People.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
My first was Reading Norwich, which finished 1-0. The only goal came when a reading defender leathered a clearance into the ref and it dropped perfectly for Norwich to score

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
West Ham 1 Wimbledon 0 in the Littlewoods Cup in 1989. Me and two mates decided at lunchtime at school that day to go, went straight from school to the game without telling our parents (after I borrowed a fiver from a teacher) and paid on the turnstile. A loving terrible game and I was hooked.

Every single detail of that story is now so completely alien to both football and society in general that it sounds like one of Grandpa Simpson's stories.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I don't think it was my first game but all I remember about my first Wembley game was it was a dire England 0-0 draw and I spent most of it watching John Barnes walk 5 yards forward, stand there for a minute and walk 5 yards back without at any point doing anything to involve himself in a football game.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I was lucky the first game I remember watching was a merseyside derby from 2000 I think, it ended 2-3 with Mcallister scoring a belter of a freekick in the dying seconds.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
The first two games I went to were a 5-0 and a 7-1

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Barry Shitpeas posted:

The first two games I went to were a 5-0 and a 7-1

Because you're a plastic OP

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Because you're a plastic OP

I was 8 years old

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

The first game I went to was Thomas Helvegs retirement match for OB. We won 6-0 against AaB in a snow storm. Great memory.

cant remember the second or third, but I'm 99% sure they were bad because my team is bad

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Spurs "ITKs" are not being exact but something seems to be happening with jose.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Don't need to be an ITK to know what's happening with him, he's poo poo and has been for years

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Yeah I thought he was going to be given till the end of the season but I think they are implying that things are going to happen earlier.

Big Tim Sherwood interim return? :P

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Mr Snips posted:

Don't need to be an ITK to know what's happening with him, he's poo poo and has been for years

He’s not that bad of a mod imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
just noticed that bale played 2 minutes agains Newcastle lmao