Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Starting a LP on a game I haven't seen on the forums yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

I Am (All Of This Nonsense) - Shadow the Hedgehog

You play Sonic Adventure 2? You thought Shadow was a cool, surprisingly well-written antihero? Then, uh, sorry.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We are good at video games

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

The culmination? Of our journey through Metroidvania games with something Tea promises will beat the tar out of me.

HappyCreatedInc
Mar 24, 2021
I started a new let’s play of every Double Dragon game if anyone is interested.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3963098

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

So since the game was remade recently, I decided to LP Panzer Dragoon... again.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

What if Sectoids were cute? Let's Play Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Come join my wife Mistywave and I as we get drunk and play Mario + Rabbids (And I hosed up the thread title cause I'm a special boy EDIT: And some kind mod fixed it. Thank you whoever did it)

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Mar 28, 2021

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Abe Sucks, apparently.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

It's that other Falcom game that isn't Trails or Ys but is secretly both of them? It'll make sense later.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

My first LP on this forum, and I've picked a doozy. Here's hoping I didn't break 20 rules just making it.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Boosting visibility for this... sign-ups just went live today. Awful Survivor is back! And this time it's reached SALP:

JOHN CENA posted:

We're launching an all new season of Awful Survivor, and we want Let's Play to get as involved as possible! Sign up, get your buddy to sign up, get your dog involved, or at the very least join the Viewer's lounge once the game begins! We're coming to YOUR subforum and want you to be a part of the action! We're also looking for a lore oracle familiar with the history of the Let's Play forum so please get in touch if you wish to contribute in that way.

Survivor is a fun game, simple to play, difficult to win! Every couple of days you have challenges and every other couple of days, your tribe will have to vote someone out! This is a game that encourages viewer engagement, through following the player's confessionals, getting in on ~secret alliances~, finding game changing secret advantages, getting to chat with other former players and viewers as the game progresses, it's absolutely a fun journey that you won't wanna miss!

>>Join today!<<

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Oh, yeah, we're going to be doing a Weird and Unfortunate LP.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3965111

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

Let's (Casually) Play this... thing... if that's what you want to call it.

Someone made a :toxx: request to play this 3D dating-sim/adventure/shooter/hunting/mystery game abomination they saw a trailer for on Twitter!

I agreed for some reason.

Just A Friend
Jan 11, 2010

After a almost 9 years; we've redoing our LP&B of Spyro 2.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Gnosia is single-player Werewolf/Mafia in an anime sci-fi flavor. It's weird and worth checking out!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Are you looking for an LP of a game? Well, you might be out of luck here, because this is There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension, a non-game! However, we're still going to be seeing if we can't find a game somewhere in this non-game.

Come join me on the quest to find the game!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

None Equipment With Left Horse - Let's Play Metal Gear Solid V: On Site Procurement

Hey wow this is a pretty bad idea

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Ibble's and my Hearts of Iron 4 thread has finished up with Kaiserreich, and is now starting on Equestria at War.

...yes, that Equestria. And yes, it's actually a really good mod, I promise.

Come and check it out!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm continuing on with the sixth game in the Frogwares series. There is a new game engine, new graphics, new mechanics and a new Holmes. We still have the same old Watson though and at one point, we become :chord: . Jack The Ripper did show some improvements, but this is the game where they took the series to another level entirely.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018

A retrospective look at Touhou Puppet Play, also known as Touhoumon!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Going live and starting OHPW, our wrestling federation, in about 15 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Here's today's matches:
#1 Austin Ramon vs. Grace Thoruson
#2 Pink vs. Rick Wreckage vs. Hobo vs. Hayley.
#3 Flash Hammer vs. Doctor Mutant
#4 Koji Kojinaka vs. Pig Destroyer
#5 Space Wizards vs. The Fun Gang
#6 Dash, ugh vs. Harmony Gray
#7 Pantha vs. Angus McMutton (c) for the Darkweight Title

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kayten
Jan 10, 2012

The tiniest of Tims!

Come watch twelve versions of America fight each other in Stellaris 3.0

(We’re playing as militant anarcho-communists)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Starshine Legacy

Adventure, magic, horses, and magical horses combine in this series of baffling and charmingly surreal 3D platformers.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.

Let's celebrate Halloween in springtime with Pokemon Pumpkin.

A relatively short and thematically coherent fangame about a very intense night of trick-or-treating. There may be a serial killer. There will definitely be taffy.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

An outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter - A [C&C] RENEGADE

It's time to kick more Brotherhood of Nod rear end, as C&C goes First-Person as The Renegade!

Sprasshu
Oct 21, 2020

Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we're mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.

Video Game Races: The greatest mistake I ever made in my life - Let's Race

A thread about racing video games. If you liked the original Let's Race threads, enjoy watching people race video games, want to compete in video game races or want to make your own Let's Race content, then check it out!

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Suffer with me! What if Fallout, but made by Eastern European memelords? And also it wasn't funny? And it wasn't fun to play?

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

Let's do the Time Warp again, by playing Growlanser IV: WoT

In which I fulfill a request from like 3 years ago. Join me for big hair, big hats, and big shoulder pads. It's a SRPG with a vaguely 80s taste in fashion. Also it's about angels or mercenaries or something like that, I dunno.

Psycho Knight fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 18, 2021

Easter
May 23, 2021

Join me in this monstrosity.

I would like some feedback/suggestions before I get started. If Pokemon is your thing, please vote for player name, rival name, and starter. Hop in the backseat to this adventure, I look forward to seeing y'all there.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

7th Dragon - Of Course I Know Who Santa Claus Is, You Moron

Araxxor posted:

A JRPG where you create your own party and go around slaying dragons. Never got an international release for whatever reason, but hey, that's what fan translations are for. Though the game does take quite a bit of heavy influence from a certain dungeon crawler series...

This LP is back, yet again after a several month hiatus. Let's just hope this sticks around this time.

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

It's Famicom Wars. All of the turn-based strategy you love with none of the quality-of-life improvements you need.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

In January 4, 2012, a group of 4Channers released a full visual novel where the main character romances his pick of five physically disabled girls, complete with sex scenes. Sounds like a complete nightmare, doesn't it? And yet it wasn’t. Katawa Shoujo was beautifully written, deeply compelling, and covered what it's like to live with disabilities with a level of intelligence and sensitivity that defies its origins. Join me, a professional disability activist, as I go through what might be the single best piece of disability representation in media released to date.

Falconier111 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on May 29, 2021

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Let's Play Might and Magic VIII: Nuclear Trollpocalypse

Join me in playing the last Might and Magic game that was ever made.

Yes, that's right, the very last. No more exist. No more will be LP'd.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

PurpleXVI posted:

Let's Play Might and Magic VIII: Nuclear Trollpocalypse

Join me in playing the last Might and Magic game that was ever made.

Yes, that's right, the very last. No more exist. No more will be LP'd.

Hey wait but wasn't there a Might And Magic ni

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Ballz: The Director's Cut

Ballz, as played by someone who genuinely enjoys it.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

I'm doing Rimworld

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Do you want to watch me play FF5 for charity? Wait, better question.

Do you want me to teach YOU how to play FF5 for charity?

HappyCreatedInc
Mar 24, 2021

I just posted first two episodes of my new LP, The Deadly Tower of Monsters.

The game is a real hidden gem. It’s basically like a parody of a 60s era sci-fi B movie. The dinosaurs are stop motion, you can see the wires on the spaceships and the trees are plastic.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

David Cage's First Game is notorious for being kind of terrible and trying a lot of things that don't work, plus for him somehow roping David Bowie into doing a soundtrack and playing a character. I've been meaning to show off all its ugly details for a while, and today's the day. I play through the whole game, apply some aggressive editing to cut out the tedious parts, and do silly voices for the various characters you can inhabit to keep things from getting too dull.

Let's Play Omikron: the Nomad Soul!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

The Crash Bandicoot games were a big part of my childhood, and now I get the chance to show three classic PlayStation titles in high definition. As someone who's followed the franchise almost since the beginning, I absolutely adore the N. Sane Trilogy - perhaps even more than the originals.