Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Says the person who actually posted these words on the World Wide Web:

"I am here to request your aid in a matter I find to be of upmost importance for two women I know here in the real world, as well as upmost importance to the world at large. For it is because these two women have been exploited by a certain real world non-gentleman that has decided to make their life a nightmare. Let me take a moment to explain."

Holy poo poo I thought you were kidding

He also wrote the words "this man has shed his human skin and revealed the monster within"

The OP is absolutely expecting either one of both of these women to have sex with him for his heroic and chivalrous deed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Op mad we all aren’t gullible idiots like his friends

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

low key sex master posted:

Holy poo poo I thought you were kidding

He also wrote the words "this man has shed his human skin and revealed the monster within"

The OP is absolutely expecting either one of both of these women to have sex with him for his heroic and chivalrous deed

now we are getting somewhere. At least in your post the women are real and the scenario is real.

PS. I'm only gonna give them the money if they agree to gently caress me. Do I need to point out that this is a joke too?

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 13:22 on May 17, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

So you're admitting that, despite you alleging that there were "Harvey Weinstein type situations" involved, your ultimate motivation is not to be nice but to have sex with them? Is that what we're getting at?

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

So you're admitting that, despite you alleging that there were "Harvey Weinstein type situations" involved, your ultimate motivation is not to be nice but to have sex with them? Is that what we're getting at?

idiot

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Vitruvian Maam posted:

yes. I wrote it like that as a joke. I'm sorry that you are unable to tell..

Probably because it wasn't very funny. It's nice of you to resort to the "I'm joking" trick after everyone called you out for being a goddamned idiot. I'd also say that the Gofundme page is NOT the place for jokes if you're actually trying to help your friends out.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

Probably because it wasn't very funny. It's nice of you to resort to the "I'm joking" trick after everyone called you out for being a goddamned idiot. I'd also say that the Gofundme page is NOT the place for jokes if you're actually trying to help your friends out.

you were laughing at it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

you were laughing at it.

Except I wasn't. The only funny thing on the page is the one idiot who gave you money.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

This isn't a denial

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
Should I give up then? Is there nothing I can do to convince you that what I am saying is true?

this is not a joke: I don't post on SA much anymore. I came here because it is one of the few forums I have any history on and I am 100% serious about what I am trying to do. If I give up, they will receive no help from me, and likely no help from anyone else because apparently trying to help is futile. This guy will get away with this, or worse.

^^ yes I am denying your stupid loving post you goddamn moron

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No OP you should not give up you should post a picture of yourself with no cars and two women. We believe you exist and want money what people are sceptical about is whether they exist and would get the money.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Seeing how you put your location on your GoFundMe, I can deduce that it's currently 535 am and you're sitting on the internet arguing with strangers on behalf of two women you hope to have sex with, neither of whom any of us have ever met nor are we likely to

There are many decisions we make in life; perhaps you should reevaluate the choices that led to this moumentally lovely thread

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

No OP you should not give up you should post a picture of yourself with no cars and two women. We believe you exist and want money what people are sceptical about is whether they exist and would get the money.

Right and as I said earlier, I would be happy for someone here to facilitate the gofundme page and communicate directly with them leaving me completely out of the money situation. I can do what you are asking me to do but they want to remain anonymous if possible

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Small👏claims👏court👏

They do have a case, even though there isn’t necessarily proof as you say. Jesus Christ the lady is 27 and has rheumatoid arthritis, that’s enough to maybe get a sympathy judgment.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

There are many decisions we make in life; perhaps you should reevaluate the choices that led to this moumentally lovely thread

I am trying to help two women that are being taken advantage of. SHOULD I REEVALUATE WHAT I AM DOING?

gently caress you

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Right and as I said earlier, I would be happy for someone here to facilitate the gofundme page and communicate directly with them leaving me completely out of the money situation. I can do what you are asking me to do but they want to remain anonymous if possible

You can black out their faces (and your face if you like) and remove any identifying things from the photo.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

What in the ever-loving gently caress makes you think anyone here would want to get involved in this?

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

What in the ever-loving gently caress makes you think anyone here would want to get involved in this?

I dunno maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am telling the truth and maybe someone might want to help these women. Clearly you are not one of them please gently caress off out of my thread you loving shitheel

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Let's not get hostile here. We'd all like to see this situation resolved and all parties involved get their dues.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

You can black out their faces (and your face if you like) and remove any identifying things from the photo.

This would prove nothing I appreciate your help but I could take any photo with a dude and two women and block out their faces.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I am trying to help two women that are being taken advantage of. SHOULD I REEVALUATE WHAT I AM DOING?

gently caress you

Some people in here are giving you actual good advice on how to do this and you're not in the least bit taking it, which kind of sets off the whole "scammer" alert thing and why people are so skeptical that this is real

It doesn't seem like you want to help them because you're not at all listening to the few nuggets of actual advice

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Let's not get hostile here. We'd all like to see this situation resolved and all parties involved get their dues.

I apologize

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I dunno maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am telling the truth and maybe someone might want to help these women. Clearly you are not one of them please gently caress off out of my thread you loving shitheel

I am not carrying a car for 2 miles and not even getting a hug for you, man

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Some people in here are giving you actual good advice on how to do this and you're not in the least bit taking it, which kind of sets off the whole "scammer" alert thing and why people are so skeptical that this is real

It doesn't seem like you want to help them because you're not at all listening to the few nuggets of actual advice

right. yeah you are right.

now please go away

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Vitruvian Maam posted:

This would prove nothing I appreciate your help but I could take any photo with a dude and two women and block out their faces.

Yes you could but I trust you're an honest person. Just a little token effort to prove that you exist and at least two women can stand to be within photograph distance of you.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Yes you could but I trust you're an honest person. Just a little token effort to prove that you exist and at least two women can stand to be within photograph distance of you.

I am totally willing to put myself on camera and I am getting ready to do exactly this. In order to do what you are asking I have to get all 3 of us together which might not be easy (probably doable) but then for what? You believe I am honest. No one else does. I need another idea (please?)

if my thread fails I am going to buy each of them a cheap replacement car and try to film their reaction just so I can post it here to show I am for real. It will cost me all of my savings but I am willing to do it. If I can't make this happen here I will certainly fail elsewhere

vvv what he said.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 14:12 on May 17, 2021

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Similarly, myself and my four women friends were recently scammed by an "all you can eat" Pizza establishment called Cici's, and let me tell you, gentlemen and ladies, the establishment did not hold true to the moniker.
My gofundme is incoming but in the meantime here is proof that we exist

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Draw a car on your arm in Sharpie to prove it's you and to also have a sweet car tat.

NO! A CAR ON BOTH ARMS!

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
What if I tell them "I created a thread on a website I use and there have been 2500 views and no one believes me and my story. They do not think you are real. Would you please respond to this?" and post their responses to you? Please help me figure this out because I know SA is willing to help with poo poo like this. Don't let me and my bad posting stop this from happening.

Jose Oquendo posted:

I think they should both register accounts on here, get plat, archives, and a custom title so we know they're serious about this.

GO AWAY. PLEASE for the love of god get the gently caress out of my thread you are not helping and you are DEFINITELY not being funny

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 14:05 on May 17, 2021

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

What if I tell them "I created a thread on a website I use and there have been 2500 views and no one believes me and my story. They do not think you are real. Would you please respond to this?" and post their responses to you? Please help me figure this out because I know SA is willing to help with poo poo like this. Don't let me and my bad posting stop this from happening.

I think they should both register accounts on here, get plat, archives, and a custom title so we know they're serious about this.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sure that could only help.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Sure that could only help.

I am willing to do this but very hesitant because of what these women have already been through and the vibe in here has been anything but pleasant. I do not want to make the situation worse for them. I will ask them how they feel about this idea

vvvv I've loving had it. Why am I even trying.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 14:29 on May 17, 2021

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
*blush*

holy poo poo dude

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Why does she think your name is Reid and not Timothy?

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Why does she think your name is Reid and not Timothy?

first name is Timothy but I go by my middle name Reid. She knows my first name is Timothy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Vitruvian Maam posted:

vvvv I've loving had it. Why am I even trying.

Dude how are you gonna post that after on this SAME PAGE people are making fun of you for being a fedora tipping mlady printer carrier and not expect people to make fun of you? Cmon bro. You are taking this all very personally and taking some frustration out on people who are just trying to have some fun at your expense, that's not very fair of you.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

The Walrus posted:

Dude how are you gonna post that after on this SAME PAGE people are making fun of you for being a fedora tipping mlady printer carrier and not expect people to make fun of you? Cmon bro. You are taking this all very personally and taking some frustration out on people who are just trying to have some fun at your expense, that's not very fair of you.

it would be a lot easier to laugh along with yall if anyone was actually helping. The only money donated so far has been my own.

don't get me wrong you are all super funny. like hilarious.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vitruvian Maam posted:

if my thread fails I am going to buy each of them a cheap replacement car and try to film their reaction just so I can post it here to show I am for real. It will cost me all of my savings but I am willing to do it. If I can't make this happen here I will certainly fail elsewhere

Lol

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You forgot to put down on the GoFundMe how much you need for the Murder goal to be met

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
How well do you know these women? Have you known them for long?