Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://mobile.twitter.com/leonbakh...ingawful.com%2F

coincidence? ill let you decide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Video Nasty posted:

He made them print out his loving ramblings and he would mark them up with a sharpie before they re-typed it into the blog for him.

imagine reading a trump transcript and then thinking “oh my god i said this”

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

so that's where my AliExpress order of invasive flies ended up

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

SporkOfTruth posted:

sort of, but part of the issue is that the neurological ones specifically are from an incredibly hosed up small sample from the 1990s

e:
from a prior AP story I linked but can't find the actual AP story link for:

i think the obvious conclusion should be that people from san diego are dumber than the average

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i think the obvious conclusion should be that people from san diego are dumber than the average

semper fi

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's a military town, yes.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

tiny flies in china try to stem your crop's creation
and doctor kahn from twitter dream of u.s. exportation
and if you have these kind of dreams it's trade negotiation

Agile Vector fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jun 3, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Asleep Style posted:

it's perfect because the military is the loss prevention arm of the state

https://twitter.com/JackSpa69625832/status/1400383995087515652

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/ezraromero/status/1400504116585975808

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Agile Vector posted:

tiny flies in china try to stem your crop's creation
and doctor kahn from twitter dream of u.s. exportation
and if you have these kind of dreams it's trade negotiation

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

this poo poo makes me so angry

like nobody cares if you went in person and put a couple of vegetables in a bag use your goddamned power to do something

even constant railing against contrarians in the media for actual legislation would have a larger impact

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
democrats don't want to win; they'd have to be accountable

why win when you can lose but still keep your job and get more campaign funding

easy pick

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

mediaphage posted:

this poo poo makes me so angry

like nobody cares if you went in person and put a couple of vegetables in a bag use your goddamned power to do something

even constant railing against contrarians in the media for actual legislation would have a larger impact

um that wouldn't provide a nice photo op. we need to keep up the perception of help so we can fall back on it in the face of valid criticism

Apr 7, 2003

There's an eviction moratorium running out soon and there are a shitload of Americans who are months behind on their rent.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

SporkOfTruth posted:

sort of, but part of the issue is that the neurological ones specifically are from an incredibly hosed up small sample from the 1990s

e:
from a prior AP story I linked but can't find the actual AP story link for:

lol even better

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

As a proud San Diegan, I can't really argue with this logic. It's too complicated.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/02/politics/us-troops-bulgaria-olive-oil-factory/index.html

lol

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Smart planning, they're getting ready to overtake Bulgaria's oil reserves.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

we got some intel that these guys are close to "74 extra virgins" so we need to go now

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

quote:

"everyone reacted based on what his personality is, so to say, some got more scared, others less, that's normal," Marin Dimitrov said

Strong slav energy with this quote.

Apr 7, 2003

Is Matt Gaetz expelled from congress and in jail yet? I seem to recall that being imminent according to this thread.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Is Matt Gaetz expelled from congress and in jail yet? I seem to recall that being imminent according to this thread.
His wingman officially got his plea deal and there's more investigation into Gaetz over more aspects of this stuff but zero talk of actual indictment or arrest from anyone who does actual reporting. So who knows.

I'm firmly in the "There are no consequences for literally anything anymore until I start SEEING them" camp. I will not believe any of this matters until he gets clapped in cuffs and walked out, and at this point I don't think even that would end his career.

Apr 7, 2003

There's no mechanism for removing a member from the House other than the expulsion vote IIRC which will never, ever, pass. Even if he does go to jail (lol, sure) he'll be getting a taxpayer-paid limo back to the capitol building to vote.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

yeah he actually died and went to hell earlier

Apr 7, 2003

He's been in Florida for a long time now

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lmao chefkiss

Karen Brigade Harasses Black Women Kissing at the Pool. Hilarity Ensues as They Get Thrown TF Out
For possibly the first time in American history, bigotry got white people thrown out of the swimming pool.

https://www.theroot.com/karen-brigade-harasses-black-women-kissing-at-the-pool-1847024664

theroot posted:

It all started last Sunday when two women who are both reportedly Black were kissing at a swimming pool at the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel in Sacramento, Calif. A group of Karens and at least one Ken-tlemen took offense to the display of affection between two women (just before Pride month no less) and decided to do a Karen’s one job—minding somebody else’s business.

Domonique Veasley, one of the two women who were being harassed by the clueless, hueless and now-swimming pool-less, told CBS Sacramento that there were plenty of straight couples at the pool showing each other the same degree of affection she and her girlfriend were sharing when the caucasity crew approached them about their regular-degular-rear end couple behavior.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPicuPNBYe3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mediaphage posted:

lmao chefkiss

Karen Brigade Harasses Black Women Kissing at the Pool. Hilarity Ensues as They Get Thrown TF Out
For possibly the first time in American history, bigotry got white people thrown out of the swimming pool.

https://www.theroot.com/karen-brigade-harasses-black-women-kissing-at-the-pool-1847024664

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPicuPNBYe3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I got a good laugh out of the "I live in loving oakland you rear end in a top hat".

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I got a good laugh out of the "I live in loving oakland you rear end in a top hat".

lmao i know

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I bet she tells other white people she lives in Rockridge or Piedmont.

Still though imagine living in the bay area in 2021 and getting mad about people kissing, it's boggling.

e: lol at the article

quote:

clueless, hueless and now-swimming pool-less

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It's just Q-anon, but from the left. Knock knock, the storm is coming.

Apr 7, 2003

Fame Douglas posted:

It's just Q-anon, but from the left. Knock knock, the storm is coming.

I mean, I don't doubt for a minute that Gaetz was involved in shady illegal poo poo, I just don't think he's ever going to be punished for it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
where we brunch one we brunch all

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

whether or not he gets convicted isn't very relevant, what is if he'll face any consequences for it which seems unlikely, and even if he somehow spends even 10 minutes in jail or prison he may not lose his seat and if he does it's not like the florida republicans don't have a thousand deep bench of identical empty suit cokebros to take his place

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

I just don't think he's ever going to be punished for it.

well yeah, he didnt do the crime of Stealing Another Rich Persons Money

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mediaphage posted:

i become more and more convinced that the root is definitely written by the whitest white people

https://twitter.com/TheRoot/status/1237766695655276546

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

what the very gently caress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

it's real

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bro did you get your fauci ouchie

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
if you don’t want to watch the whole thing at least watch this.

https://youtu.be/k1BneeJTDcU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

on this day 32 years ago nothing happened