Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

did he...lie about watching a man get paralyzed???

He's a cop, that's probably not the first time hitters watched a man newcomer paralyzed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

"i'm losing my edge" but it's about being at all the concerts where deaths dismemberments and other assorted tragedies took place

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

liberals get so god drat mad when you point out that most texan residents either didnt vote or voted for non republicans because then how are they gonna feel morally superior while they make fun of the people suffering under their privatized power grid.

(it doesn't help that around 1993 texas had a full blue state government that didn't do poo poo about the privatized power grid)

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Ruzihm posted:

liberals get so god drat mad when you point out that most texan residents either didnt vote or voted for non republicans because then how are they gonna feel morally superior while they make fun of the people suffering under their privatized power grid.

(it doesn't help that around 1993 texas had a full blue state government that didn't do poo poo about the privatized power grid)

Well don't forget, not voting is exactly the same as voting republican, for reasons.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

KillerQueen posted:

Well don't forget, not voting is exactly the same as voting republican, for reasons.

good job calling that lib take :waycool:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ruzihm posted:

'the state house is republican, meaning the majority of texans are republican' is such a baby brain take that only a lib could have said it

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
if you must vote, dont vote blue

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

You gotta give credit. I really didn't think NY would be able to outdo Chicago or LA in the psychopath mayor department.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Ruzihm posted:

As a dumbass, it's pretty easy for me to intuit the dumbass response to things. Also libs haven't changed their messaging in like 50 years

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

He wasn't New York City's mayor. He was America's mayor.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

thank god hilldawg was never mayor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i just love the idea that if a majority of texas voters voted for something that means all texans, children and non citizens and all the rest, deserve to suffer. didn't like how 800 people (probably) froze to death in february? should have made more people vote blue :smug:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Popy posted:

Lol, remember when people thought she'd run for NYC mayor and then prosecute Trump for new York crimes?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

i just love the idea that if a majority of texas voters voted for something that means all texans, children and non citizens and all the rest, deserve to suffer. didn't like how 800 people (probably) froze to death in february? should have made more people vote blue :smug:

look if texans didn't deserve this then that makes us stupid evil assholes for enjoying their suffering, therefore they obviously do

qed

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
my favorite concert?

Great White, at the station nightclub

killer set list, the roof was on fiiiiiiiiiire

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

this is what liberals unironically believe

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Blaming large arbitrarily determined regions for voting patterns is the dumbest thing, especially when the Senate of 100 people gets endless amounts of hand wringing to explain why their voting record can't be criticized.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the bottom economic 70% of america is functionally disenfranchised anyway so who cares how they vote

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Yinlock posted:

look if texans didn't deserve this then that makes us stupid evil assholes for enjoying their suffering, therefore they obviously do

qed

quote:

I think it's a bit misleading to include those in the VAP at all here--it comes off as sophistry, or some statistical sleight-of-hand, really.

Voting-age doesn't necessarily translate to registered voter. Even if it did, you cannot ascribe value to something they didn't do--we don't know how or for whom any percentage of them would have voted, so saying "the majority of people/VAP didn't vote for !politicalParty" is as correct as it is irrelevant.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

tactlessbastard posted:

Sex work is a service other people need is a hell of a human rights stance

Sure you would "conscript" people into doing sex work, but I don't see what the big deal is? It's communism!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Popy posted:

There's still time.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Now That’s What I Call Democracy! Vol. 14

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Anyway, I'm coming to a greater understanding of how Matt Bruenig gets under these libs collars with facts like how most of trump supporters are women and people of color.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Are any of these people pissed at Beto? Dude ate poo poo on the state-level race and basically took chunk of the Texan Democratic party's infrastructure to eat poo poo at a presidential run, why not make him the sin eater of Texas?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KillerQueen posted:

Are any of these people pissed at Beto? Dude ate poo poo on the state-level race and basically took chunk of the Texan Democratic party's infrastructure to eat poo poo at a presidential run, why not make him the sin eater of Texas?

i think he lost so hard that everyone forgot he existed for the most part

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1406987723760603136

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yinlock posted:

i think he lost so hard that everyone forgot he existed for the most part

He should've stood on more tables

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

He should've stood on more tables

people love swears, though; he should have done more of them

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Beto should have used the r-word like Schumer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1407121851973779457?s=20

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Who are we making this demand to you worthless old gently caress?!? Jeff Bezos? Your BFF Joe Biden?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

is pepsi ok posted:

Who are we making this demand to you worthless old gently caress?!? Jeff Bezos? Your BFF Joe Biden?

it's no different than thoughts and prayers at this point

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
just as good of time to play a Curtis mayfield song

https://youtu.be/BzsmciMNAGU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mcmagic posted:

Yeah dude, the CIA is the reason that Eric Adams is going to be the next mayor LOL.

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1407081495617949712?s=19

You're so loving stupid.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

My favorite concert? Oh, probably Jason Aldean in Las Vegas a few years ago. Very memorable

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

mcmagic posted:

Yeah dude, the CIA is the reason that Eric Adams is going to be the next mayor LOL.

Go post in D&D

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

didn't work with Cuomo though

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cuomo isn't progressive, it only works against Bernies so the next best thing is saying he didn't believe a woman could be president like Liz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

mcmagic is what every liberal is: gullible and naive