Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

wow, five pictures of piccolo

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

oh ok

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Ahhhhh, this takes me back.

Not this, specific image. Just the general feeling of, "Haha, look at these silly but ultimately powerless and harmless 'weird internet people!'" we used to associate with this sort of thing. It was a more innocent age.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Wow do I ever not miss thinking Goblins had finally posted an update only to find it was 1/4th an update and the rest was coming "later today" (next month)

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Oh man I remember this thread. That dude was weeeeeiiiirrrrdddd. I wonder how Kevin(?) with his triangle mouth is doing these days

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

How babby drank blood?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ziv Zulander posted:

Oh man I remember this thread. That dude was weeeeeiiiirrrrdddd. I wonder how Kevin(?) with his triangle mouth is doing these days

Whenever I see a pic of Kevin with his dollies, I at first think it's that guy who made his own life size dolls with real human skeletons inside them (from his murder victims? I forget.)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Did team Sarah win?

IIRC the last thing someone posted here about dollfucker was that he was living in a homeless shelter and there was an issue with him being allowed to bring his doll in?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:nws::nws:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
This used to be my favorite image for many years. Any time I shared it I was met with 'wtf is wrong with you'.

I am reborn.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Ziv Zulander posted:

https://www.instagram.com/w9jyd.radio/?hl=en

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

He’s living his best life, I guess. Seems like he has referral links and enough money to buy multiple dolls. Weird triangle mouth doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore.

All done, this is an A+ success story

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I think this is an illustration of how Clarke described life on Jupiter in 2001 or 2010?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's from a book called "Our Universe" from National Geographic in 1980. I cherished that book as a kid.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Tarkus posted:

It's from a book called "Our Universe" from National Geographic in 1980. I cherished that book as a kid.

I found a used copy at Half-Price Books a few years back and all of those hypothetical aliens pictures are still awesome.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I found a used copy at Half-Price Books a few years back and all of those hypothetical aliens pictures are still awesome.

I still have my original copy.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I still have my original copy.

Nice. I sold HPB a loooot of books I now wish I'd kept in misguided attempt to put away childish things when I was 16. For all I know it was my original copy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Lmao

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Is that Vomit Goon in the Santa hat?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

sausage_party.jpg

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

a mysterious cloak posted:

Is that Vomit Goon in the Santa hat?

Lol yes, I believe so.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Ziv Zulander posted:

He’s living his best life, I guess. Seems like he has referral links and enough money to buy multiple dolls. Weird triangle mouth doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore.

All done, this is an A+ success story

Of course he’s into Linux

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

It is Our Universe, and it was one of my favorite books as a kid too. Reading about how the sun was expected to die gave child me their first dose of existential dread.

I found my old copy of it a couple years ago while clearing out some stuff after my mom died, and I kept it. Still has the "to: Underwhelmed, from: Mom and Dad" Christmas tag on the inside of the front cover.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 23, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

One of the bravest cosplay outfits.

Hell yeah fragsmaster

Not sure which part of this car I like more

Please, don't feed them

Oh gently caress, RUN

TFR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

:stare: THIS GUY IS EVEN NUTTIER THAN I EVER IMA .. oh he wears a mask. He cool.