Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

yeah hi I went to go catch a flyball but I fell and my pants fell down and the whole crowd can see my rear end. Can you send someone here to give me $.50 for the bubble toy machine because I’m really trying to get one of those rubber finger goblins with wacky arms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

nm, what is your emergency with you?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi yes I ordered a KFC Famous Bowl™️ with the gravy on the side and no cheese and they put extra gravy and extra cheese on it and I had to eat it anyway, and UberEATS won't give me a refund for the special instructions so I would like to report both a grievous bodily injury and burglary of a safe. What? Sure. I'll hold.

cruft

shawty fire burning on the dance floor

nut

cruft posted:

shawty fire burning on the dance floor

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Hello, please send a police car as this fruit flavoured gum does not taste like any fruit at all, they need to be prosecuted! I've called the company and they're not taking responsibility so I've decided to tell anyone within earshot. Please send an ambulance too as I've been punched in the face thirty-seven times, and another police car as I've been verbally harassed eighty-three times by other people. While I'm waiting I'll be explaining to people why this spearmint gum doesn't taste like actual spearmint.

Ass-penny

bill stickers is innocent.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

PostsYouCanDanceTo

It wasn't love; it was a perfect illusion...

...but not so perfect that I couldn't find out. Please send me a more perfect illusion. One with unicorns.

Ventral EggSac

Aww! no, you hang up this line is only for emergencies.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

My penis is stuck in a vacuum again. Yeah yeah, send the normal crew.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
911, congratulations, you're today's 69th caller, which means... that's right... you've got yourself a pair of tickets to see Uncle Kracker LIIIIVE at the Buppie's Bar & Grill this FRIIIIIII-DAYYYYYY *air horn sound*
Thanks a ton 911, you have a rockin good time courtesy of.... gently caress DOG AND THE HOUNNNNND IN THE MOOOOOOORNING *bomp bomp-- ohhh yeahhh* that's right, here at Rock 109.9, do don't touch that dial we've got EVERCLEAR comin up for ya with a RUSH HOUR MEGABLOCK to get all you pups and big dawgs out there to work... gently caress Dog style *exaggerated moaning sound effect* *air horn sound*

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Khanstant
nobody is answering my calls for 3 years i was wondering if you could send a wellness checkup on everyone

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

How Wonderful! posted:

911, congratulations, you're today's 69th caller, which means... that's right... you've got yourself a pair of tickets to see Uncle Kracker LIIIIVE at the Buppie's Bar & Grill this FRIIIIIII-DAYYYYYY *air horn sound*
Thanks a ton 911, you have a rockin good time courtesy of.... gently caress DOG AND THE HOUNNNNND IN THE MOOOOOOORNING *bomp bomp-- ohhh yeahhh* that's right, here at Rock 109.9, do don't touch that dial we've got EVERCLEAR comin up for ya with a RUSH HOUR MEGABLOCK to get all you pups and big dawgs out there to work... gently caress Dog style *exaggerated moaning sound effect* *air horn sound*

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Heather Papps

hello friend

911 what's your emergency. okay so is your new girlfriends friend is someone you... okay, so you did. and you're being introduced as if... okay i understand. i'm sending a firetruck to your location right now, do you have a lighter in your... good. i'd recommend the mens room waste paper basket. stay on the line. you're going to be okay.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

Khanstant posted:

nobody is answering my calls for 3 years i was wondering if you could send a wellness checkup on everyone

Jaguars!

Sorry wrong number I was trying to get 311

Escape From Noise

Jaguars! posted:

Sorry wrong number I was trying to get 311

I can't seem to "come original"!

Jaguars!

me: Hello 311, there's been a beautiful disaster

311: Hold tight, We're sending Chad Sexton to rescue you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How Wonderful! posted:

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

911 i just saw the green knight, and it was really good but also I am not sure i totally "got" it and thats making me feel kinda dumb, can you tell me what was up with the fox?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

Hi yes I'm stuck on one of the bosses in Streets of Rage 2 can you send over someone to be pad 2 please and help me out? They have to be good at the game and they have to be ok with me stealing their extras lives if I lose all of mine