Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Probably gonna order a pizza and wings tonight. That's my go to when I'm drunk.

Local place. The place is a bit trashy but their pizza isn't too shabby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Got some mango habanero wings

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Look at y’all contributing to the global chicken wings shortage

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They have bone-in wings which is a bit of a rarity now. I've seen places drop their bone-in for just boneless due to the shortage. And prices have gone up too.

You can take my bone-in wings from my cold dead hands.

This place has 10 wings for $9.50 which is pretty good. Jesus, wings used to be the cheapest thing and they still charged that amount. They probably had like a 600% profit margin.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Not gonna lie I bought several 4lb frozen bags of wings to sit in my freezer while I enjoy the apocalypse

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no one tell my wife theres a chicken wing shortage!

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
my wife was organizing old papers and poo poo and found a 50 dollar olive garden gift card so we ordered 50 dollars worth of olive garden takeout and probably ate 1/3 of it between the both of us.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
last of the leftover chicken bacon ranch pizza. Later I might break out the curried chickpea salad i was enticed by at the grocery store

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aardvark! posted:

last of the leftover chicken bacon ranch pizza. Later I might break out the curried chickpea salad i was enticed by at the grocery store

That sounds excellent.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

made polynesian meatballs and had thrm with with mac and cheese salad its good, got a bottle of polynesian habanero sauce and added 1/4 a diced onion, some banana peppers, tiny bit of liquid smoke, tiny bit of beef bullion and maggi and simmered them for like 2 hours after browning them, its food

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That looks amazing. I'd eat the poo poo out of that.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That looks amazing. I'd eat the poo poo out of that.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sid Vicious posted:

made polynesian meatballs and had thrm with with mac and cheese salad its good, got a bottle of polynesian habanero sauce and added 1/4 a diced onion, some banana peppers, tiny bit of liquid smoke, tiny bit of beef bullion and maggi and simmered them for like 2 hours after browning them, its food

mac and cheese ... salad?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aardvark! posted:

mac and cheese ... salad?

its cold and has capers and pimentos in it

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Last nights dinner and today’s lunch was beef and Guinness stew, pretty much just some chuck steak, carrots, celery, thyme, a 500ml can of dark beer, and enough beef or chicken broth to cover, sear the meat then simmer for like 2 hours or until the beef is tender. Goes great with some mashed potatoes.

Tonight’s probably going to be chicken noodle soup, I’ve got leftover celery and fresh herbs I have to use up soon.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Had an extremely disappointing kebab for dinner tonight. If they don't ask what kind of sauce you want, you'd assume garlic, right? This place apparently doesn't give you any sauce unless you specify it as an add-on. And they put chicken salt on the chips without asking. :pastryno:

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Curry night

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Decided to try pizza and wings from the little shawarma place down the road from my work and holy goddamn poo poo.

The pizza is amazing, regular cheese seems like extra from most places and it's so drat GOOD. I was a little miffed they charge an extra dollar for breaded wings but whatever, and they were perfect too.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Everywhere is chargin extra for wings

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It was regular price if you wanted to eat baked wings LIKE AN ANIMAL

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Jaxts posted:

Curry night

:same:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
tuna melt on white with swiss and big tomato slices. small bag sour cream onion chips

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bargearse posted:

Last nights dinner and today’s lunch was beef and Guinness stew, pretty much just some chuck steak, carrots, celery, thyme, a 500ml can of dark beer, and enough beef or chicken broth to cover, sear the meat then simmer for like 2 hours or until the beef is tender. Goes great with some mashed potatoes.

I made this very same thing tonight, but added mushrooms and diced potatoes in the stew.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had two bites of leftover 2 day old pizza and wasn't a fan. It was kinda hard but the cheese was still fine. But it just didn't add up together. I don't know what I'll eat. Probably nothing lol.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Did you saran that poo poo or just throw it into the fridge in the box?

:cmon:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Did you saran that poo poo or just throw it into the fridge in the box?

:cmon:

Fridge in the box. I was lazy. Yeah I guess using saran wrap would have helped a whole lot. I ended up making two sandwiches to use up the rest of my buffalo chicken deli meat. I didn't eat anything else today so I don't feel bad about that. :)

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

This looks tasty as gently caress

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Made slow cooker ribs with a nice rub and a homemade sauce, got home and had a taste, amazing. Took the lid off to let them cool, immediately fell asleep, woke up to about 50 flies in my kitchen and rotting ribs.

Super fuckin choked.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

shepherds pie

it was so drat good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Half of a meatball, garlic, red pepper, and mushroom calzone.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Forget what goon posted this recipe https://www.eatwell101.com/skillet-chicken-in-sundried-tomato-parmesan-cream-sauce-recipe but it was good. Would add artechoke hearts if and when we make it again

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I went over to my friend's. He coaxed me with a pork tenderloin. It was just a premade one but those are generally decent. We had microwaved mashed potatoes and bagged salad. Which I use bagged salad all the time.

He overcooked the pork tenderloin and was super apologetic numerous times about it but the flavor was just fine. We always cook for each other. We lived together for 2 years or so and it was a normal thing to try to impress the other with their food. We've fallen back a bit but I thought it was cute how much he cared about overcooking it.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I had Kenny's Sub Shop.

Pray for me.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Clamcakes!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gleebster posted:

Clamcakes!

I am jealous as gently caress

post the recipe (if they were good)

So... What part of Rhode Island are you from

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gleebster posted:

Clamcakes!

I wanna see your clamcake

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I am not from Rhode Island, but Long Island. My old man was from Fall River, Mass. (which I am late in realizing is considered kind of a dump of a town). I have relatives in Tiverton. Anyway the recipe was more or less this one: https://newengland.com/today/food/main-dishes/fish-seafood/crispy-homemade-clam-cakes/ Gotta trust Yankee magazine, I guess.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

gleebster posted:

I am not from Rhode Island, but Long Island. My old man was from Fall River, Mass. (which I am late in realizing is considered kind of a dump of a town). I have relatives in Tiverton. Anyway the recipe was more or less this one: https://newengland.com/today/food/main-dishes/fish-seafood/crispy-homemade-clam-cakes/ Gotta trust Yankee magazine, I guess.

Oh, and I had couscous with it because I had leftover couscous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!

Chompin’